4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi,
Please see attached file. When attempting to open with the walkthrough insatlled I get the errors in the attached file. View attachment 2672804
Which "walkthrough" are you referencing? That's a really fucked up issue if you have labels doubled... it means there's two separate sets of scripts in the same VN installation which should not be possible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
*cries in no Android version*
Extremely easy 7-step program that will change your life:
  1. Download and open Amazon app on phone.
  2. In search bar type "cheap laptop"
  3. Choose one of the many for less than 100 buckaroos (cheaper than the anti-depression prescrip refill)
  4. Wait for delivery van the next day
  5. Open cardboard box insuring one doesn't place plastic packaging over one's head due to suffocation hazard
  6. Push power button
  7. Play anything you want and as a bonus can use phone to place calls simultaneously
Now you're rockin' it. :ROFLMAO: :p

Just fuckin' with ya bud, it's all in humor.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sancho, it is not your mod. With or without your mod the game will not play. With the mod I only got the script but no pictures. Without the mod, I just got a gray error page and nothing else. My computer just refuses to play this game, and I have played it before.

Reactions: ktunga

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Sancho, it is not your mod. With or without your mod the game will not play. With the mod I only got the script but no pictures. Without the mod, I just got a gray error page and nothing else. My computer just refuses to play this game, and I have played it before.
One thing I toyed around with was the brightness slider in prefs. Too low = black screens with only dialog visible. Too high = white screens with only dialog visible. make sure it's somewhere in the middle and try again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
One thing I toyed around with was the brightness slider in prefs. Too low = black screens with only dialog visible. Too high = white screens with only dialog visible. make sure it's somewhere in the middle and try again.
Thank you, sure, I'll try it again, 3d time.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Can somebody tell me how to take a quick shot, or whatever you call it so I can send a pic of the error page?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You were absolutely correct my friend. It was the brightness, I moved it thinking I was adjusting the textbox darkness and I didn't move it back. Now, to see if I get it to work with Sancho's mod. Thank you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Were you able to launch the game ?
I did Big-Joe, I had moved the brightness tab thinking I was going to brighten the textbox and I forgot to move it back, so I got all darkness and only the script. Now, I will try adding Sancho's mod.

Sep 22, 2022
I did Big-Joe, I had moved the brightness tab thinking I was going to brighten the textbox and I forgot to move it back, so I got all darkness and only the script. Now, I will try adding Sancho's mod.
And I don 't even have an icon , the circle turns , then disappears and the game doesn 't load .

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

depravado7777

Sep 24, 2017
this comes out to me... in this new version TheTwoSidesOfLove-0.3-pc-compressed

my pc is 32 bit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Maybe if you want help try using this thing called ENGLISH, seeing as this is an ENGLISH forum.

• Angry
Reactions: 9alwa
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes