4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, it's a beta so it's probably still broken :)
The previous update from August of last year (v0.2.6.2) was "beta" as well. It's been listed as beta by the team since launch from the builds I have archived.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
The previous update from August of last year (v0.2.6.2) was "beta" as well. It's been listed as beta by the team since launch from the builds I have archived.
Okay. I can't say why that is, or why it's not working for some people. Your mods usually always works for me when your mod is in the main thread. Not sure why yours is not listed anymore. There are usually several mods listed.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Uh, I'm not sure where you're from man, but you're aware baths come in various sizes and shapes, including custom-molded versions, right? The bath in my master bedroom's ensuite is very similar to the one the MC is using, except it's a whirlpool with jets (which I never use).
even if what you say is true, that you can order a bath for any size - then this is what is in the frame is completely absurd. and that's why it's funny. but it’s already ridiculous a la Monty Python, because it’s absurd to put such a custom-made bathtub, which, non-standard and, as a result, is more expensive than standard ones, in rented inexpensive apartments, because the MC is obviously a lonely man experiencing financial problems, and expensive apartments are not able to afford. from what they left - to that they came. I can laugh rightfully. even if you're right about the bathroom.

it's like in one joke about Putin and Trump
Trump and Putin decided to play the "believe it or not" game
Trump - do you believe that our submarines are in the Moscow River?
- believe
- but they are not, haha 1-0
Putin - do you believe that our submarines are near your coast?
- I do not believe
- and they are 1-1
- haha, draw
- yeah-yeah you right it is a draw, but I won...

and yes, did you notice the "humor" tag in the list of tags?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay. I can't say why that is, or why it's not working for some people. Your mods usually always works for me when your mod is in the main thread. Not sure why yours is not listed anymore. There are usually several mods listed.
I'll have the mod ready today. I'm on final review and code cleanup. It's taken more hours than I had hoped but it is what it is... been a while since the last update so takes extra time. I'll have an announcement post in here when the public build is ready, likely later this evening.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I'll have the mod ready today. I'm on final review and code cleanup. It's taken more hours than I had hoped but it is what it is... been a while since the last update so takes extra time. I'll have an announcement post in here when the public build is ready, likely later this evening.
That's nice Sancho1969 You are one of the kings when it comes to mods. Whenever i want to try a new game, there's always a mod from you :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Appreciate the kind words, sincerely.
Sancho, Koga, DarkAssassin and Shaddy (in no particular order) are the ones that are at the top of my head. Your mods really are the best. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. Your work is always appreciated, even if some people don't really say it. It takes time and skills to maintain and mod so many games that you do.

Last edited:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
is it only me but when you visit the girls house and see the maid the scree goes to black with the dialogue , music and sounds working but no images? PS, nvm it was the brightness i messed up on. lol my bad false alarm

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
even if what you say is true, that you can order a bath for any size - then this is what is in the frame is completely absurd. and that's why it's funny. but it’s already ridiculous a la Monty Python, because it’s absurd to put such a custom-made bathtub, which, non-standard and, as a result, is more expensive than standard ones, in rented inexpensive apartments, because the MC is obviously a lonely man experiencing financial problems, and expensive apartments are not able to afford. from what they left - to that they came. I can laugh rightfully. even if you're right about the bathroom.

it's like in one joke about Putin and Trump
Trump and Putin decided to play the "believe it or not" game
Trump - do you believe that our submarines are in the Moscow River?
- believe
- but they are not, haha 1-0
Putin - do you believe that our submarines are near your coast?
- I do not believe
- and they are 1-1
- haha, draw
- yeah-yeah you right it is a draw, but I won...

and yes, did you notice the "humor" tag in the list of tags?
Certainly not a conversation I ever expected to have on F95, but I'm not entirely sure why you're having such a hard time believing me about the bathtub...

Pretty sure we don't understand each other's humor either, but whatever.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Certainly not a conversation I ever expected to have on F95, but I'm not entirely sure why you're having such a hard time believing me about the bathtub...

Pretty sure we don't understand each other's humor either, but whatever.
comrade, I did not say that I do not believe you - hear me.
I said that in any case, what is depicted in the frame is worthy of laughter because of the absurdity.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
wait what, Sancho is working on this? Damnit, now i have to wait until his mod is released.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1965025

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Mentions of a few that requested the port: aribba32 YoungSexyHarleyQuinn69
Something wicked this way comes....
TSoL_SM_Cover.jpg
SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Two Sides of Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.3 Update)
TSoL SM B03a1a.jpg TSoL SM B03a1b.jpg TSoL SM B03a1c.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

The mod so badass it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP.

Notable changelog other than the feature sets in the spoilers below:
  • Updated to the latest VN version (obviously)
  • Updated from Core v6 to v7b
  • Fixed every single thing I could find in the wonky UI
  • Fixed the dev's replay gallery so it won't crash... it still only has two scenes. Use SanchoGallery instead.
  • Completely rewrote the ChoiceGuide so it's now 100% dynamic with SanchoCheats' alt-character renaming feature.
  • Completely recoded SanchoGallery adding hand-selected scenes all custom coded.
  • Added SanchoTranslations were appropriate (cause I can, for fun).
  • More stuff I don't even want to get into at the moment... this one was a bear to tame.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Mentions: NightGamesX Willy1975 Saphfire Sanholo45 Darth Sidious gestved

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No that would not change anything, I don't have any of that, just started again fresh, just added names, then tab skipped for a few minutes no issues.
Thank you, Sons, screw it, I'll just try another download and cross my fingers.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks, SonsOLiberty, but, I tried with and without the mod, compressed and full versions, and at the very best, I get the very beginning and then the page goes black only the script is visible. I tried the full game without the mod and I got the exact same thing. I have never had this happen to me before. Could the altering of the age have something to do with it?
You posted this yesterday. SanchoMod wasn't updated yesterday (if that's the mod you are referencing). Me thinks your installation is all fucked up bud. Start again from scratch if you are referencing SanchoMod as the mod in your posting. If it was the other mod then I have no idea personally.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes