4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is really weird, I d/l the new update and Sancho's Mod and when I started the game everything started fine, Anna was doing the intro, but, when she started to introduce her sister, the page went black and stayed black, only the script was viewable. So, I restarted the game without the mod and the game started without pictures only the script was visible. I am dumbfounded.
P.S., that was with the compressed version, gonna try the full version now.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This is really weird, I d/l the new update and Sancho's Mod and when I started the game everything started fine, Anna was doing the intro, but, when she started to introduce her sister, the page went black and stayed black, only the script was viewable. So, I restarted the game without the mod and the game started without pictures only the script was visible. I am dumbfounded.
Sancho's mod is known to bring character's inner selves at the forefront so you can make an informed decision. Julissa's delicious little lustful heart is black as sin, so Sancho made sure you know it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This time I downloaded the full version and I get nothing. Only the script and no pictures. This is highly disappointing, and I tried the game without the mod. I guess, I'm waiting for the next update.

Reactions: denen

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I noticed a distortion in some images, Anna's butt doesn't look right... I suppose it is an issue within DAZ, because I've seen the same problem in other games such as "Oh Daddy".
See below the original images and my corrected version of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Below one of my favorite scenes in v0.3 update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
P.S., that was with the compressed version, gonna try the full version now.
Because his mod is not updated...did you notice the date?

Current revision: 08/04/2022 09:27 CST

Nothing wrong with compressed considering I played through it last night fine, just skipped around a lot waiting for his mod to get updated.

Also, old saves won't work I do not believe.

You can see here that he is working on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

oplala

Oct 13, 2022
why older version better quality than new?
The images quality dropped down a little bit, it is like a blur effect or something. I think the dev change the image format from png to jpeg, or the images size from Qhd to Fhd.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Because his mod is not updated...did you notice the date?

Current revision: 08/04/2022 09:27 CST

Nothing wrong with compressed considering I played through it last night fine, just skipped around a lot waiting for his mod to get updated.

Also, old saves won't work I do not believe.

You can see here that he is working on it.
Thanks, SonsOLiberty, but, I tried with and without the mod, compressed and full versions, and at the very best, I get the very beginning and then the page goes black only the script is visible. I tried the full game without the mod and I got the exact same thing. I have never had this happen to me before. Could the altering of the age have something to do with it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And leaking it supports the dev how exactly ? If people can get it for free (leaked) why would they support/pay ? Slightly flawed logic, lol.
You're on a piracy site arguing against piracy .... slightly flawed logic.

NightGamesX

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Already at the start you can see what's going to happen by 7 things that are wrong with the world and you know death approaches:

View attachment 2670310
i remember trying to touch all that, but that car was like a unique object or maybe i just don't know how to modify it. i'm not an expert either.
driving on the left is unforgivable.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, when I start this title...I noticed there are two frames that mention this is a beta version. Yet there is nothing mentioning this on the main post, or seeing a "b" added at the end of the version number for this title.

Usually, when an update is released as a beta version...a player will most likely have to replay the content again...when the final version is released.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
really starting over now ... because of the crap there ... want to continue where I left off ... it's for k ....

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sorry bud... I may be able to keep some older saves out of the trash bin with some RenPy tricks but... it's probably for not.

The main reason: In day one there's a menu choice that is the same content, same dialogue but now awards +10 Juli relp and that might be important later. I mention this since that is the first day of the VN so I reckon everyone should simply start a fresh playthrough regardless. I'd automatically give you the relp but there was no variable in that choice for me to condition against... there's no way for me to know if anyone previously made that choice or not... so therefore I can't fix that.
it's been a while since I've played, I was going to start over anyway

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wow. It took me a bit to figure out why the menu choices weren't acting right after porting over v0.2.6.2 but then I noticed the code for choices was completely altered. I've sorted the code a bit more proper and while looking at it I knew I'd seen this exact line for line code a few places before... then I remembered exactly where from (don't worry dev, I won't call you out in here on that).

Anyway, with proper formatting done we have before and after where the "new" choices boxes contain the actual text, have proper padding, etc. I'll refine it a bit more aesthetically but:
1685748315527.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks, SonsOLiberty, but, I tried with and without the mod, compressed and full versions, and at the very best, I get the very beginning and then the page goes black only the script is visible. I tried the full game without the mod and I got the exact same thing. I have never had this happen to me before. Could the altering of the age have something to do with it?
No that would not change anything, I don't have any of that, just started again fresh, just added names, then tab skipped for a few minutes no issues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Pulled up the 2.6.2 version and the night scenes are much easier to see what is going on in the bedrooms than what I can't see in the new 0.3 version. Aside from that, I enjoy the game.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes