4.00 star(s) 43 Votes

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I haven't played this in a long time. I'm glad there are still games that just wants to make you laugh and have a good time. I don't think I've laughed this much since the naked penis hat scene in the mall in Being a DIK. :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Apparently the format of the .rpa archives that Python 3.9 makes is very different.
unren 1.0.9 does not unpack (or rather, it pretends to unpack, because the archive with the scripts has not been unpacked). rpaextract is also powerless.
and you need to unpack, because otherwise it is impossible to install the mod.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is this done for comic effect? after all, this goon, in theory, should hardly fit in this bath, and they made it the size of an overgrown toy doll, when compared with the size of the bath, which is standard - the maximum length is 180 cm, the width is 70 cm, if the bath is cast iron ... oh well, I laughed, the comic effect, in essence, has been achieved. =)
screenshot0002.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning. I know SanchoMod update is taking a while but any dev that writes a Tarantino-esque scene automatically gets the full mod treatment... even SanchoTranslations (I'm currently in south TX after all). I also have to figure out what to do with 14 menu choices at once... this is a first for me in the base Core, that's a boatload of menu choices :ROFLMAO:
1685801302648.png 1685801461012.png 1685801771651.png

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Hi, I just downloaded the game from mega and everything appears white, the dialogues and options appear but everything else is white, the scenes and characters are not shown from the beginning of the game, even the replays are white . I have tried with other links and the same thing happens to me.
when starting the game it asks me the age, then a blank screen appears for a couple of seconds and then the game, there is no error and it does not seem to me that the images are lost.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is this done for comic effect? after all, this goon, in theory, should hardly fit in this bath, and they made it the size of an overgrown toy doll, when compared with the size of the bath, which is standard - the maximum length is 180 cm, the width is 70 cm, if the bath is cast iron ... oh well, I laughed, the comic effect, in essence, has been achieved. =)
View attachment 2672064
Uh, I'm not sure where you're from man, but you're aware baths come in various sizes and shapes, including custom-molded versions, right? The bath in my master bedroom's ensuite is very similar to the one the MC is using, except it's a whirlpool with jets (which I never use).

Reactions: jospaghettio

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Hi, I just downloaded the game from mega and everything appears white, the dialogues and options appear but everything else is white, the scenes and characters are not shown from the beginning of the game, even the replays are white . I have tried with other links and the same thing happens to me.
when starting the game it asks me the age, then a blank screen appears for a couple of seconds and then the game, there is no error and it does not seem to me that the images are lost.
Hi. I'm on the developer team. I just test downloaded the MEGA link and it works for me. All images are in the files and the game runs normally. Did you try it directly in windows or in an emulator(like joiplay)? Did you use a mod?

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Hi. I'm on the developer team. I just test downloaded the MEGA link and it works for me. All images are in the files and the game runs normally. Did you try it directly in windows or in an emulator(like joiplay)? Did you use a mod?
I am using it directly in windows, the first time I played it with the mod, as this problem appeared, I uninstalled it and tried again but it did not go away.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I am using it directly in windows, the first time I played it with the mod, as this problem appeared, I uninstalled it and tried again but it did not go away.
Well, if it was Sancho's mod, you need to talk to him. He might be able to help you. He's also working on updating it to this release.

My immediate suggestion to you would be to uninstall all versions of the game. Maybe also delete the save files in app data/roaming. It's recommended that you start a new game for this update. Good luck!(y)

Edit: you're using Dark Assassin's mod. Ok. Well, contact him or apply my suggestion above.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The gallery and replay aren't ready yet. So, probably best to avoid them until a fix is issued. They were supposed to be invisible. Oops. NightXP is working to get them up and ready. Translations too.
Just found and read this... this had me perplexed to be honest and why I did a quick search and found your post. I kept thinking why do I have 18 scenes and the VN has some that I don't even include in my gallery (short snippet scenes I usually don't code personally), including broken code.

I can fix what's there in the VN's replay gallery so it won't bork on folks, otherwise I've added Day4's to mine (my Day1-Day3 are different than the VN's, I just hand picked and coded my own):
1685819779789.png

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Just found and read this... this had me perplexed to be honest and why I did a quick search and found your post. I kept thinking why do I have 18 scenes and the VN has some that I don't even include in my gallery (short snippet scenes I usually don't code personally), including broken code.

I can fix what's there in the VN's replay gallery so it won't bork on folks, otherwise I've added Day4's to mine (my Day1-Day3 are different than the VN's, I just hand picked and coded my own):
Well, it's a beta so it's probably still broken :)

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes