• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Love the stockings. Thanks not just for this great picture of Nicole but also to bring this amazing piece of cloth to my attention ;-)... Cheers!

Reactions: yaggiland

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Thank you, pleased again, it's a pity that without a background, some incompleteness is felt, but still, very good:):love:(y)(y)(y)
Of course, we look forward to continuing, thanks again
Well, when I convert items from one version of genesis to another, I don't make scenes to be able to render tests very fast less than 30sec for those ^^ Otherwise the more you fill the scene and the more the rendering time is long^^ (I had a little fun anyway)

Last edited:

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Yeah. Amber will be elder than Alexis and younger than Cassandra.
hmm :unsure: ...It doesn't make much sense, since you said "she is the FUTURE daughter of Nicole called Amber." It means Amber must be younger than Alexis too ! :whistle:;)

Whatever, just forget it! :) It's a nice render as always! :love::love:(y)(y)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
hmm :unsure: ...It doesn't make much sense, since you said "she is the FUTURE daughter of Nicole called Amber." It means Amber must be younger than Alexis too ! :whistle:;)

Whatever, just forget it! :) It's a nice render as always! :love::love:(y)(y)
Oh, I meant future daughter in my future game as Nicole's family will be part of my planned game and i would re-structure the family members. Sorry for not being clear :)

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes