Fan Art The Tyrant Fan Art Thread

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I just try to keep the spirit of the game in my fan-art ^^
Since I'm using a character that's not in the game, I also thought that it doesn't look very fan-art.

The last rendering made a good ending :) I will find out how to continue.
I would say that good fanart uses the source to realize its vision and thus develops and complements the source.
And of course we are intrigued by what will happen next and we wish you success and new creative plans :) :) :) (y)(y)(y)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Not really sure I like that heavily grained area in the dressing room. It practically blacked out that part of the scenes. And if you wanted sadism, maybe you could have used those hooks in the dressing room to put Cassandra's nipple rings over and hold her in place while the MC went to play with the other two. Also, since there doesn't seem to be a scene between the second and third one, it is kind of odd to have the shop attendant do a 180 degree position switch under Nicole.

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
Not really sure I like that heavily grained area in the dressing room. It practically blacked out that part of the scenes. And if you wanted sadism, maybe you could have used those hooks in the dressing room to put Cassandra's nipple rings over and hold her in place while the MC went to play with the other two. Also, since there doesn't seem to be a scene between the second and third one, it is kind of odd to have the shop attendant do a 180 degree position switch under Nicole.
Capture.PNG
Everything is possible on daz, Then I can do much harder stuff :x ^^
To bad that the texture of the walls is not so good, maybe if you remove the normal map and bump
The sadism was soft, only the way the mc grabs Carol's head.
The saleswoman did not move, but carole. Yeah I wanted to make it so that we can see through the walls (like in the scene where we see through the duvet in the game)
Maybe I shouldn't have turned off daz between scenes ^^

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Well, the reason I had said that the saleswoman was turned, was because in the previous scene, you had the MC behind Nicole, which is appropriate for the last scene, because all he would have to do is just stoop down and he is at Nicole's ass. So, taking two people and rotating them around 180 degrees (I'm not necessarily saying this for DAZ, but in general) is a little more odd, as something like that wouldn't really happen. That is why I said the saleswoman was turned, but that would still be odd (just trying to picture it happening in real life, which is why I'm saying it is odd for it to be like that).

yaggiland

Mar 15, 2021
So the rings came in handy, otherwise it was some kind of incomprehensible attribute. Thank you. It's nice to see the creative development of the game and not Easter pictures that have nothing to do with the game. Wonderful work. :) :love:(y)(y)(y)
I never know if I will/could go far :LOL:
Too bad the GF3 bones are limited by its out of tolerance it gives a bit of a weird shape to the breasts, if I had done it for a mod or a game I would have morphed the breasts a bit better.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Good job, Alexis looks even better than in the game. It's nice to see that fanart enhances the game rather than being a means of self-expression, which isn't a bad thing, but sometimes one wonders what it has to do with the game. Thank you. :love: (y) (y) (y)
My preference would be that the game is continued, as I'm not much of a writer. Alexis's appeal for me is that she's really a big slut, with still the mannerisms of innocence. The old face of an angel with a body built for sin paradox.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes