MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I can not get the scenes with Dave and little sister and where the mother and Dave have sex in the kitchen. The relationship with my mom is 4-5 points in the red zone, but I can not get NTR scenes.

HELP :-D

Oh and me it is also not possible in the basement where the MC & Dave have the blonde wife loves :-D and the mother is coming, I can beat the mother just ONLY with the bat short BUT no SEX and it should also be possible that I the Mom or the blond sex and Dave the mom or the blode etc ....

Can someone with the NTR scenes once really hit me :p

PS: My English is bad, sorry :p

R

RWaites

The Tyrant version 0.3.5 (fix)
Apr 27 at 3:52pm
Hello everyone,
there's a typo in a variable in the game that produce an error. ("gangmemberaccept") It was skipable by hitting ignore at the game, but the proofreading is also done, so I'll release now a patch for this.
The uploaded game links are also changed, so if you download the game the first time the fix is also in.

Sadly I forgot to upload the mac and linux versions, which I know did. Sorry for that.

The rest of the 0.3.5 will be released on sunday (love path basement nicole + reactions).

Download script fix (just overwrite the old file in the game folder)

Mac and linux versions are edited in the download post:

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
Is it possible to do both love and corruption?
Its not possible at the same time. but like 1st love then corruption and love?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Dynamite lots and lots of dynamite you need lots so everything gets killed and purged from there so it'll be safe to go down there.
Hmm, okay so where do I get the dynamite? I have checked but i just get offered sex with my family in the game, no damn dynamite! :)

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
In the club/bar when you see Cassandra talking to bf tell him some girl was looking for him, but that is only for that event. Remember that only day one is “set”, the next day he appears like nothing happened

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
You can get the dynamite in the second floor of the bar/club
Every time I am on the second floor of the club I get to run a train on my sister or hold nicola down while Davide fucks her, luckily the love option allows you to spank her which is a bit less full on. But defo no dynamite. Although the next upgrade includes the barmaid apparently?, so that should be fun!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Every time I am on the second floor of the club I get to run a train on my sister or hold nicola down while Davide fucks her, luckily the love option allows you to spank her which is a bit less full on. But defo no dynamite. Although the next upgrade includes the barmaid apparently?, so that should be fun!
so I'm rightly ass-uming you cant make use of the right-hand gang privilege at all?

guess that step-dad's goal is to use the gang to get the girls, even if theyre broken in already.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
As far as I've been able to see, the basement content for 0.3.5 is:
(spoilers)

Gang route:
after delivering Davide's packages 5-6 times talk to Davide at 9pm
Basement tour and meeting new blonde woman
MC + Davide spit-roast blonde in stocks
Mom arrives. If relationship is 6 or less then you have the following options
  1. Davide fucks mom while you fuck the blonde in ass or pussy
  2. Davide fucks mom while you just watch
  3. You spank mom while Davide fucks the blonde
If your relationship is over 6 then you can only spank mom while Davide fucks the blonde
This is all the the basement content for the gang route

Sister route:
after going on date with little sister you have the option to explore the basement from your room at any time
Look around the basement, and then someone comes in
If relationship is less than 6 and you met with Davide during Little Sister's date
Davide enters and you have the following options
  1. Davide and Little sister talk/flirt while you remain hidden. She looks at and touches Davide's cock a little
  2. Davide and Little sister talk/flirt in front of you
  3. You get angry at Davide for talking to your sister
If your relationship is over 6
Mom enters and plays with a sybian. You have the following options
  1. Grope/finger little sister while listening to mom
  2. make out with little sister while listening to mom
This is all the basement content for the sister route.

Currently you can do both routes in the same playthrough, and every time you enter you get the same choices.
When you are talking of relationship with mom and sis is it love or corruption route?

Apr 21, 2018
So I have this on my watchlist right now, but can anybody tell me if it's possible to successfully "date" every choice in the game. Or is there always gonna be characters the MC cannot "get" in a single playthrough.

Also, regarding the "murder tag" -- does it involve gore? I can't stand that.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What's the proper variable name that was broken for getting accepted? I forced the variable in that was asked by the introduction sequence, but I have a hunch that was the typo. Therefore the door cant be opened because the game at large is still in "members only, you're no member" mode.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
how do I get the scene where Steve & Mom have sex in the kitchens ... supposedly I should wake up at 2 o'clock but what do I have to do for it?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
how do I get the scene where Steve & Mom have sex in the kitchens ... supposedly I should wake up at 2 o'clock but what do I have to do for it?
Not Steve, Davide. Relationship with mom has to be low, then skip time. Once you reach the end of the day you should get the option to investigate the noise in the kitchen.

R

RWaites

With NTR on when Nicole's relationship level drops low enough you will automatically wake and get the choice too investige noise

Reactions: wep
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes