MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Ok, here I am so far about the relationship to 5 points !!! Now I say another hour skipped and I'm going to sleep wate but NOT on ... Mom Thyran.jpg

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Aha I think I've found the error the NTR mode you can only turn on at the beginning or that has nothing to do with the hard mode or :-(

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
The new images have arrived from Patreon :)
Bunny themes no less!!
And the new sister date image as well - Enjoy!!

Hello everyone,
the first preview from Cassandra's date. At this "date" you're not alone, you'll have some audience. So you can behave yourself and be a gentleman there also or take your chance and ... (or just watch in NTR-Mode).
that bunny pict in this version or waiting next update?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
OK guys my fault the NTR mode was not on ... oh my god :-D LOL
Okay so rather than starting again you need the ability to reset ntr through the cheats - I presume it is ntr or ntrmode is the key word, anyone have it?

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know if it's a game breaking bug or not but after scaring Cassandra in the kitchen, spilling her drink all over herself and having her take a shower she stops doing yoga at 10 am from that point forward. It doesn't matter if U do nothing the next day (and every day after) she just goes 2 the bathroom downstairs instead of exercising. So the only way 2 keep doing yoga in the living room is NOT scaring her at 9 am. That's something that should be looked into.

I also can't deliver the package. I have the red container, go 2 the Subway at 7pm/8pm on Tue/Thur but there's nothing there 2 click on or do. Am I doing it wrong?

Edit: Nvm, Im blind. It's 7/8 in the morning, not evening. :p

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Okay so rather than starting again you need the ability to reset ntr through the cheats - I presume it is ntr or ntrmode is the key word, anyone have it?
NTR = True
caps are important

If you haven't started loosing relationship with mom then you need to also change
momntr = True

Reactions: paragon

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
The Tyrant version 0.3.5 (fix)
Apr 27 at 3:52pm
Hello everyone,
there's a typo in a variable in the game that produce an error. ("gangmemberaccept") It was skipable by hitting ignore at the game, but the proofreading is also done, so I'll release now a patch for this.
The uploaded game links are also changed, so if you download the game the first time the fix is also in.

Sadly I forgot to upload the mac and linux versions, which I know did. Sorry for that.

The rest of the 0.3.5 will be released on sunday (love path basement nicole + reactions).

Download script fix (just overwrite the old file in the game folder)

Mac and linux versions are edited in the download post:
I have a save right b4 that "gangmemberaccept" error. I DLed and replaced the old file in /game folder and loaded the save but I still get the same error.. Do I need 2 start a new game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 21, 2018
Hi, so how do you trigger an ending, any ending at all.

I got the relationships, love and corruption above the values required to tirgger their respected events. I have not done the NTR events yet, although I'm no very interested in them right now.

So how do I end this now? I assume Vivian and Kate are completely uninteractable atm? Can't talk to Vivian at the bar alone and I thought one has to get her to do something for the MC to progress the story.

At the moment I am just stuck doing the same thing over and over. If there are ways to get endings please tell me. Thanks.

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, so how do you trigger an ending, any ending at all.

I got the relationships, love and corruption above the values required to tirgger their respected events. I have not done the NTR events yet, although I'm no very interested in them right now.

So how do I end this now? I assume Vivian and Kate are completely uninteractable atm? Can't talk to Vivian at the bar alone and I thought one has to get her to do something for the MC to progress the story.

At the moment I am just stuck doing the same thing over and over. If there are ways to get endings please tell me. Thanks.
No , You cant dude. the game is still continued

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if it's a game breaking bug or not but after scaring Cassandra in the kitchen, spilling her drink all over herself and having her take a shower she stops doing yoga at 10 am from that point forward. It doesn't matter if U do nothing the next day (and every day after) she just goes 2 the bathroom downstairs instead of exercising. So the only way 2 keep doing yoga in the living room is NOT scaring her at 9 am. That's something that should be looked into.
Well her reply is "Don't you dare come my way again!" to your prank. A flag gets set that she doesn't exercise in the living room after that. Apparently she isn't the forgiving type.

Reactions: Gagi114

Lionheart613

Jan 4, 2018
Ok.... I'm fairly new to this gaming, and some terms are unfamiliar to me. If someone could explain "NTR" to me. That would be great. Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes