Oct 30, 2017
why i cant give the red box to the man in the dark place in a hoody?
Here ==>

7am to 8am, Tuesday and Thursday only she will be their... did you follow the instructions given?
7-9 on Tuesday and Thursday mornings in the subway. look for the chat icon!
Make sure that it's Tuesday or Thursday at 0800 in subway to deliver package
Tuesday or thursday morning at 7am or 8am in the subway.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
and i just found out that most NTR events only happen when the relationship lv is in the shitter lucky for me i use to max every stat out and money

Reactions: bernthal

Led

Jul 16, 2017
What happened to the mother's friend you meet at the beauty saloon? I never saw her again.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
why i cant give the red box to the man in the dark place in a hoody?
With 3.6 you don't need to deliver the box. In a new game. You just meet step dad and Davide on the porch and agree to help at 8 PM. Then talk to him at 9 PM in the living room to go in the basement

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
and i just found out that most NTR events only happen when the relationship lv is in the shitter lucky for me i use to max every stat out and money
That's right :) and only with shitty relationship with mom and sisters you will get all that content like upper floor in the cafe/club, mom spanking in the tanning saloon, bj with big sis friend.... half of the scenes?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
just a quick question to see if my game is being quirky because its an old save.... join the gang.. get a key to the basement.... still cant enter it whenever?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's right :) and only with shitty relationship with mom and sisters you will get all that content like upper floor in the cafe/club, mom spanking in the tanning saloon, bj with big sis friend.... half of the scenes?
well when the killing off the members comes into play im going to be looking quite forward to it

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, read the first page and completely confused. Which one is non-Patreon version that enables incest? Only see download links to the Patreon one.
Or is it that 1mb mega link that restores it?

Thanks

vel34

Sep 17, 2017
Incest restore patch:
Put the file into the "game" folder, where you find the other .rpa files

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
It's a pity the author did not manage to finish Cassandra's reaction, but the scenes with Nicole and Alexis are very encouraging.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Having an issue with The 7.PM Visit to the Sleazy Weasel I get about 30/35 of these Ignore Warnings It seems to occur When I approach The Sister & boyfriend Is there a way to fix this?>>>EDIT<<< This will occur IF you Don't meet the Stepsisters friend in the living room at 3.PM Screenshot (46).png Screenshot (45).png

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes