spasimosk

Feb 15, 2018
in this game missing many many things from the story ..is too boring to play ! The my legacy is better for me from this game ..

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
New update is up so here are the details.. & new Image..

Hello everyone,
here is now the second part of the 0.3.5 update. To make it easier to know which one is the new, I name the second part version 0.3.6. May update is still 0.4, so there won‘t be any confusion.

This update includes the missing love path for Nicole at the basement and some reactions to the main events, which are the dates and the basement. Unfortunately you have to do the dates and the basement events again to get reactions. No new game needed, just repeat your favorite settings at the events.
The reactions are not proofreaded yet, I‘ll patch this in a few days with another script patch in public, so everyone can have it, also people who pledged in April.

The same for Cassandra‘s reactions, I need to modify an event for her.

To start Nicole‘s love path just go to the basement with Davide and then you can choose between corruption and love.

To see the reactions, play a date or the basement with only one character or both and after you go to sleep it‘ll appear automatically in the morning before 7am. (At the moment it‘s only possible to see a reaction for one event per chacracter, so if you do a date and the basement on the same day, you‘ll only get one reaction).

Changes/Bugfixes:

- I disabled the 2am NTR event. This needs some changes and will appear in 0.4 (may update) again.

- I fixed a bug which prevent to get to the basement again, after the first introdution with Davide. It‘s possible now to do it again, but this will change with 0.4 too.

- The 9am club event with Nicole moved to 10am. 9am will be reserved for Cassandra‘s reaction.

I also create a update file for 0.3.6, so you don‘t need to download everything again. The .zip file contains 2 files. „update_0.3.6.rpa“ and „script.rpa“. Just copy these files in your game folder and overwrite the script.rpa.

Download
| |

(Version 0.3.5 needed)

Hello everyone,
here is now the second part of the 0.3.5 update. To make it easier to know which one is the new, I name the second part version 0.3.6. May update is still 0.4, so there won‘t be any confusion.

This update includes the missing love path for Nicole at the basement and some reactions to the main events, which are the dates and the basement. Unfortunately you have to do the dates and the basement events again to get reactions. No new game needed, just repeat your favorite settings at the events.
The reactions are not proofreaded yet, I‘ll patch this in a few days with another script patch in public, so everyone can have it, also people who pledged in April.

The same for Cassandra‘s reactions, I need to modify an event for her.

To start Nicole‘s love path just go to the basement with Davide and then you can choose between corruption and love.

To see the reactions, play a date or the basement with only one character or both and after you go to sleep it‘ll appear automatically in the morning before 7am. (At the moment it‘s only possible to see a reaction for one event per chacracter, so if you do a date and the basement on the same day, you‘ll only get one reaction).

Changes/Bugfixes:

- I disabled the 2am NTR event. This needs some changes and will appear in 0.4 (may update) again.

- I fixed a bug which prevent to get to the basement again, after the first introdution with Davide. It‘s possible now to do it again, but this will change with 0.4 too.

-- Presume the add-on have been supplied already?

- The 9am club event with Nicole moved to 10am. 9am will be reserved for Cassandra‘s reaction.

I also create a update file for 0.3.6, so you don‘t need to download everything again. The .zip file contains 2 files. „update_0.3.6.rpa“ and „script.rpa“. Just copy these files in your game folder and overwrite the script.rpa.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Having an issue with The 7.PM Visit to the Sleazy Weasel I get about 30/35 of these Ignore Warnings It seems to occur When I approach The Sister & boyfriend Is there a way to fix this? View attachment 93875 View attachment 93876
I could try to fix that for you if you'd show me the lower part of your exception or just dump all of it as text

edit:

Nevermind @John Wood I found your problem:
You haven't met the girlfriend of your stepsister? yet.
Solution:
Interact with her @ 3PM, Livingroom​
@saddog

Reactions: Jackbite
R

RWaites

Hi, read the first page and completely confused. Which one is non-Patreon version that enables incest? Only see download links to the Patreon one.
Or is it that 1mb mega link that restores it?

Thanks
download the patch to the game folder to restore incest

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Op updated
Added MAC and Linux versions.

Reactions: N7

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
It says basement should be sort of finished, but after Davide give me the key everytime i try touch the door it still say damn have to find a way to get in there ? But if i wait to 8 pm in the living room i get down there with davide ? Am i missing something ? Game broken ? Or anyone have any tips ?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
It says basement should be sort of finished, but after Davide give me the key everytime i try touch the door it still say damn have to find a way to get in there ? But if i wait to 8 pm in the living room i get down there with davide ? Am i missing something ? Game broken ? Or anyone have any tips ?
Still Working in progress. We need to wait the next updates.

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Still Working in progress. We need to wait the next updates.
v.0.3.6
Done for this update are Cassandra‘s date and the basement (basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet, but the images are in, so this will be a script patch). Also a short explanation what it'll be possible in the game. (as a one time event after the intro).

The basement is reachable in two ways, with becoming a gang member

Maybe i read it wrong but to me it looked like basement was done but language not corrected ? The last patch 0.3.5 still had the basement part at 8pm with davide. So was hoping this one had the ability to use the key earlier at the day or later at night :\

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
v.0.3.6
Done for this update are Cassandra‘s date and the basement (basement is not proofreaded and corrected yet, but the images are in, so this will be a script patch). Also a short explanation what it'll be possible in the game. (as a one time event after the intro).

The basement is reachable in two ways, with becoming a gang member

Maybe i read it wrong but to me it looked like basement was done but language not corrected ? The last patch 0.3.5 still had the basement part at 8pm with davide. So was hoping this one had the ability to use the key earlier at the day or later at night :\
9pm living room

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Put in the both files of the patch and this is what I get when I go to bed. I tried it with a save, and a new game and it did the same on both.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/maps.rpy", line 430, in <module>
NameError: name 'd1ranormal' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "maps.rpyc", line 430, in script
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
The Tyrant 0.3.6
Mon Apr 30 20:08:15 2018

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
9pm living room
Yeah i know, i ment 9 not 8. But after Davide makes you a gang member he tells you you get a key, so at 4 PM and 11-12 PM the key does not work yet ? Only basement so far is 9 PM ? Just asking because im curious what happens at 4 PM and 11-12 PM XD

saddog

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Put in the both files of the patch and this is what I get when I go to bed. I tried it with a save, and a new game and it did the same on both.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "maps.rpyc", line 430, in script
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Downloads\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\TheTyrant-0.3.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
The Tyrant 0.3.6
Mon Apr 30 20:08:15 2018
You overwrote the old script.rpa? If yes you're the first one getting this error and then I can't say you what's broken. My version works and the trigger is set. Then y<ou should download the whole version.

Yeah i know, i ment 9 not 8. But after Davide makes you a gang member he tells you you get a key, so at 4 PM and 11-12 PM the key does not work yet ? Only basement so far is 9 PM ? Just asking because im curious what happens at 4 PM and 11-12 PM XD
Only 9pm is playable at the moment.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
You overwrote the old script.rpa? If yes you're the first one getting this error and then I can't say you what's broken. My version works and the trigger is set. Then y<ou should download the whole version.
I did write over the old script.rpa per instructions. I was afraid you would say that I would have to start over..........
Such is life.....

giancarlo

Jul 20, 2017
Sorry if its been asked, what do I do with ghe package? I go to the living room, I see the dad and his friend, and nothing happens.

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
ppl may have asked this already but how do u get davide to come to the date with alexis I try I have her corruption at 52 an when I go on the date nothing she just get stuck on the fence.did I miss something???

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes