Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Because 0.3.6 was officially released as a patch.
If you call extracting the content of an archive into the game subfolder complicated, then what exactly are the things that aren't complicated for you? Flushing a toilet? :winkytongue:

And, BTW, there are small and fast (free for non-commercial users) image viewers that you can use to open pretty much all types of image files there are (webp included), instead of the crappy Windows image viewer, that is very limited in both functionality and compatibility. I wouldn't use it if someone paid for me for using it.

A few very good examples would be xnviewer and irfanview. Google for them.

Reactions: bas and Nerttu

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hello ^^ I have one question : Is there a way (a mod or something) to control the points please ?
Maybe somebody already ask for it but I can't find it here ^^'
thank you

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Question.. to trigger the NRT, should I increase the love? Also want to know i the corruption also trigger the NTR. Sorry for the question, but I can't quite understand

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys. Question.. to trigger the NRT, should I increase the love? Also want to know i the corruption also trigger the NTR. Sorry for the question, but I can't quite understand
My understanding is that you can increase both love and corruption. It's okay to increase both. Increasing corruption leads to NTR, increasing love still allows NTR.

The only thing that prevents NTR is high relationship points, so keep the relationship points to zero.

His system is not perfect because some options increase both love & relationship or increase corruption & relationship. So if you're trying to do NTR play through, but still want to choose love or relationship options, some of them increase relationship.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
My understanding is that you can increase both love and corruption. It's okay to increase both. Increasing corruption leads to NTR, increasing love still allows NTR.
This is not how it works. Love and corruption are two stats that are independent of the NTR. Check the tutorial and the tutorial image. You have Love Route, the Corruption Route, the Corruption Route with NTR and then you have the route where you kill all the gang members. I think corrupting them makes it harder to avoid NTR, but I think it should (eventually?) be possible to corrupt your family members yet keep them all to yourself.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

The only thing that prevents NTR is high relationship points, so keep the relationship points to zero.

His system is not perfect because some options increase both love & relationship or increase corruption & relationship. So if you're trying to do NTR play through, but still want to choose love or relationship options, some of them increase relationship.
Additionally it varies a bit for each girl. But under a certain relationship level, around 20 or so, there's a "chance" of NTR. And under relationship 5, NTR is guaranteed.

Reactions: hakarlman

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Did all the deliveries but it only lets me get the one basement event, after that even with the key I still can't enter the basement

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
For basement as far as I know there is only 2 event; explore the basement with lil sis (ntr/love/corruption) and the second is getting invited by Davide after 5 packages deliveries( mom event ntr/love/corruption) they are repeatable. To get back to the basement for mom event meet Davide and Bruce in the evening

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
IMO he should split the basement scenes into the following scenes:

Scene#1
- Davide gives you a tour of the basement after you join. There's no sex of any kind. He just shows you around.

Scene #2
- When Davide carries your mom to the basement, you should be able to follow them down and watch a hot steamy sex scene between Davide & your mom.

Scene #3
- Davide sets up a special party once a week there that blonde in the dress and the bartender show up, this way you don't have to watch him give you a tour first. Then of course your mom may show up which is how its setup now.

The above three scenes should be separate.

The basement scene with your sister is already separate which is good.

U

User_17502

I wrote this in another thread but I think it needs posting here too for clarity.

Ok this is really hard to explain so I will try and break it down once and for all. I will be explaining netorare, netori, and cuckoldry. But today I am going to finally set the precedent for everyone to follow.

Usually NTR is used as an acronym for netorare. The closest english translation for netorare is cuckoldry.

Cuckoldry is when someone has sex with a person’s significant other while that person knows about it. If that person doesn’t know about it then it isn’t considered cuckoldry but instead it is called cheating.

However there are two types of cuckoldry in western culture. Willing and Unwilling cuckoldry.

A willing cuckold usually is aroused by someone fucking their wife. They enjoy it.

An unwilling cuckold does not like it.

It is important to point out that in cuckoldry the significant other and that person do not have sex. If that person then starts to have sex with their significant other while they are being fucked by someone else it is no longer cuckoldry and instead sharing.

The difference between Netorare and Netori is point of view. If you are the person doing the cucking and fucking someone then it is Netori. If you are the person being cucked and watching it then it is netorare.

NTR however has become extremely vague with western usage of the word. It now refers to any cuckoldry at all, Netorare or netori. This is just incorrect usage of the word but it is really hard to explain to everyone. (But i’m trying my best.)

This is my definition of NTR and the others now. This isn’t what everyone thinks but I’m going to lay this down right now as the Law! (Insert Judge Dredd joke here.)

NTR stands for netorare only.
Netorare is the unwilling cuckoldry of a person.
If your point of view is from the person not engaging in sex then you are being cucked and therefore netorare.
If your point of view is from the person engaging in sex then you are doing the cucking and therefore netori.
Any consensual sex while the person knows about it and enjoys it is considered cuckoldry.
If the couple has sex with a 3rd person it is considered sharing and not cuckoldry.
Only people in sexual relationships can be cuckolded. If a guy is friends with a girl and that girl goes and has sex with some other guy then it is not considered cuckoldry.
Relatives can be a part of NTR only if the person wants to fuck their own family. This is the only exception to the sexual relationship rule as people related to one another already have a strong connection.

Take this definition as the correct one and it will make most of the NTR confusion go away.
Otherwise the debate over what is considered NTR will go on forever.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Only people in sexual relationships can be cuckolded. If a guy is friends with a girl and that girl goes and has sex with some other guy then it is not considered cuckoldry.
While this may be true for cuckoldry, "guy who can't admit his feelings losing the girl" is one of the classic netorare scenarios.

U

User_17502

While this may be true for cuckoldry, "guy who can't admit his feelings losing the girl" is one of the classic netorare scenarios.
Then it’s not actually netorare at all. Otherwise anyone not having sex with the pov is netorare. It’s just easier to call it something else. Idk what.

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
IMO he should split the basement scenes into the following scenes:

Scene#1
- Davide gives you a tour of the basement after you join. There's no sex of any kind. He just shows you around.

Scene #2
- When Davide carries your mom to the basement, you should be able to follow them down and watch a hot steamy sex scene between Davide & your mom.

Scene #3
- Davide sets up a special party once a week there that blonde in the dress and the bartender show up, this way you don't have to watch him give you a tour first. Then of course your mom may show up which is how its setup now.

The above three scenes should be separate.

The basement scene with your sister is already separate which is good.
I think it's more or less what he intents to do.
It seems to me that he tries to saturate the game with content right now and tests their mechanics e.g. before
he reorders them into a schedule with several 'real' days of a week.

Reactions: hakarlman
U

User_32285

I wrote this in another thread but I think it needs posting here too for clarity.

Ok this is really hard to explain so I will try and break it down once and for all. I will be explaining netorare, netori, and cuckoldry. But today I am going to finally set the precedent for everyone to follow.

Usually NTR is used as an acronym for netorare. The closest english translation for netorare is cuckoldry.

Cuckoldry is when someone has sex with a person’s significant other while that person knows about it. If that person doesn’t know about it then it isn’t considered cuckoldry but instead it is called cheating.

However there are two types of cuckoldry in western culture. Willing and Unwilling cuckoldry.

A willing cuckold usually is aroused by someone fucking their wife. They enjoy it.

An unwilling cuckold does not like it.

It is important to point out that in cuckoldry the significant other and that person do not have sex. If that person then starts to have sex with their significant other while they are being fucked by someone else it is no longer cuckoldry and instead sharing.

The difference between Netorare and Netori is point of view. If you are the person doing the cucking and fucking someone then it is Netori. If you are the person being cucked and watching it then it is netorare.

NTR however has become extremely vague with western usage of the word. It now refers to any cuckoldry at all, Netorare or netori. This is just incorrect usage of the word but it is really hard to explain to everyone. (But i’m trying my best.)

This is my definition of NTR and the others now. This isn’t what everyone thinks but I’m going to lay this down right now as the Law! (Insert Judge Dredd joke here.)

NTR stands for netorare only.
Netorare is the unwilling cuckoldry of a person.
If your point of view is from the person not engaging in sex then you are being cucked and therefore netorare.
If your point of view is from the person engaging in sex then you are doing the cucking and therefore netori.
Any consensual sex while the person knows about it and enjoys it is considered cuckoldry.
If the couple has sex with a 3rd person it is considered sharing and not cuckoldry.
Relatives can be a part of NTR only if the person wants to fuck their own family. This is the only exception to the sexual relationship rule as people related to one another already have a strong connection.

Take this definition as the correct one and it will make most of the NTR confusion go away.
Otherwise the debate over what is considered NTR will go on forever.
Good info, only one remark maybe also define Netorase to be complete :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes