Nov 26, 2016
are this scenes (especially the first one with the blonde) in the game and how did i miss them?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First one is triggered by taking her to the basement via your room but only if you've met Davide during the date. If not, you get a scene where the mom rides the sybian

Second one is from the mom date if you split up when you head to the restroom.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
First one is triggered by taking her to the basement via your room but only if you've met Davide during the date. If not, you get a scene where the mom rides the sybian

Second one is from the mom date if you split up when you head to the restroom.
hmm i met davide during the date and yet got the sybian scene with mom -.- re-did the date on an older save davide triggert i choose let them be friends and yet stil only mom sybian scene

does someone maybe have a save for the scene

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
hmm i met davide during the date and yet got the sybian scene with mom -.- re-did the date on an older save davide triggert i choose let them be friends and yet stil only mom sybian scene
Both of these scenes require your relationship with the characters to be low, the little sis scene is triggered in the basement and you have to keep hiding to see what happens and not interfere or show yourself, the scene with mom happens after you have gone on a date (relationship with mom has to be below 6) and you decide to split up. This is followed by a scene when another guy fucks her and she passes out, then you get an option to either wake her up or fuck her. You get this scene if you decide to fuck her.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Both of these scenes require your relationship with the characters to be low, the little sis scene is triggered in the basement and you have to keep hiding to see what happens and not interfere or show yourself, the scene with mom happens after you have gone on a date (relationship with mom has to be below 6) and you decide to split up. This is followed by a scene when another guy fucks her and she passes out, then you get an option to either wake her up or fuck her. You get this scene if you decide to fuck her.
ok got the scene now ill guess the next part of it "come back at night" aint in the game yet?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
FFS! NTR is avoidable! Grrrr! Why don't those who don't understand what it means elfin Google it or open an elfin Dictionary FFS! Grrrr!

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
FFS! NTR is avoidable! Grrrr! Why don't those who don't understand what it means elfin Google it or open an elfin Dictionary FFS! Grrrr!
Some people read and learn, others wont read and never understand... this site has a lot of both... Actually you could answer every question with check back in the thread, it is already answered or supplied :)

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem, I am a part of the gang but the next day I can’t go to the basement why ??

Thank for the reply
Okay this is a test run answer....
check back in the thread, it is already answered or supplied.

Okay an answer just this 1 time.... as stated on this page often, on the web site, on the the pdf guide... Their is only 1 day in the game, it just repeats and you do different things, so you can go back to the basement and repeat the same actions, or varie them but only within the windows allowed....
With sister via bedroom link and at 9pm? with davide....

Deftera

May 1, 2017
If your the guy coming in to fuck up everyone's normal with your goody two shoes, actually trying to fuck everyone schtick, does that make you the guy doing NTR?

I mean, I think I made Martin cry. Am *I* The Tyrant?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Here's a compressed version with both the 0.3.6 and Incest patches pre-applied. The original v0.3.6 zips file were 1.70GB, compressed version is 344MB.

Lossy (means image/audio/video quality is reduced) compression used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant v0.3.6 Pre-Patched - compressed by @bossapplesauce (175MB)

Download PC Windows:

Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

@waveofpig :)
My hero

Reactions: Dragon Shin and bas
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes