Heinbloed1187

Mar 13, 2018
Short question. I do play with NTR off, because I’m not that into and I think i have seen pretty much everything that is possible. Though I wonder where the “impregnation” or “prostitution” takes part ? I had every date with the three. I had the basement scene with Michelle and I had th basement scene with David, where I was able to spank Megan at the end, but nothing more? Am I doing something wrong or is it because of ntr off? Thanks.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Short question. I do play with NTR off, because I’m not that into and I think i have seen pretty much everything that is possible. Though I wonder where the “impregnation” or “prostitution” takes part ? I had every date with the three. I had the basement scene with Michelle and I had th basement scene with David, where I was able to spank Megan at the end, but nothing more? Am I doing something wrong or is it because of ntr off? Thanks.
is it because of 0.3.6 version

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
“impregnation” or “prostitution” are not in the game yet. If you want to see what saddog could do with impregnation you can check out their previous game:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Pictures from "date 5pm 096" to "date 5pm 099" are used in the script but missing from the game. Only pictures from "date 5pm 000" to "date 5pm 060" exist (some with several different alternatives), but none of the 09x exist, yet 4 of them are used in the script. That obviously throws an error every time one of the four should be displayed.

Reactions: Fred Asten

d0n0van

Jul 24, 2017
all the conditions met, still the david ntr scenes in kitchen. also alexis dates end in fellatio, still no david there! HELP

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hello can someone help me. For some reason the after date reactions aren't activating like they should. The mom one did trigger but once the guy said we need to talk about our date it just cuts off.

By the way another question

At what times can I interact with the bartender and the dancing girl? I haven't found any interaction with the bartender and only one with the dancing girl. If they do are they worth pursuing or do they have no real scene.

R

RWaites

Planned content for version 0.4
May 6 at 7:13pm
Hello everyone,
after missing my release plan for the 0.3.5 update so badly, I'll announce the exact release date for 0.4 a little later this time, but it'll be somewhere at the penultimate week of may.

We reached the 3rd goal last month so I ordered a second computer. I'll use it mostly to render animations with it, I already created some short ones and the rendering time for them is around 8 hours for a one second animation. (30 frames)
So there'll be possibly the first animations in 0.4, in later updates absolutely.

Planned for 0.4 is to make the events repeatable and expand them (at least the most of them) to reduce the grinding and fill the gap between the first events and the dates.

Also some new events at the basement with mostly all female characters (Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina and Miranda). Same for NTR-events too.

And a hint-system to find the events (basement etc.) and what the requirements are.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hello everyone,
after missing my release plan for the 0.3.5 update so badly, I'll announce the exact release date for 0.4 a little later this time, but it'll be somewhere at the penultimate week of may.

We reached the 3rd goal last month so I ordered a second computer. I'll use it mostly to render animations with it, I already created some short ones and the rendering time for them is around 8 hours for a one second animation. (30 frames)
So there'll be possibly the first animations in 0.4, in later updates absolutely.

Planned for 0.4 is to make the events repeatable and expand them (at least the most of them) to reduce the grinding and fill the gap between the first events and the dates.

Also some new events at the basement with mostly all female characters (Nicole, Alexis, Cassandra, Irina and Miranda). Same for NTR-events too.

And a hint-system to find the events (basement etc.) and what the requirements are.
Some Irina finally :FeelsGoodMan:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
So next update is planned for penultimate week of may! I will go on holiday for three weeks. Cant wait to get my MC getting his mitts on Irina.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hello everyone,

Finally Irina will be on the scene, never quite sure who is my fave the mother or Irina, I figure that Mother is the one you wanna fuck and Irina is the one you want on your arm to show off with... Roll on end of may! :)

Reactions: DomGod and RWaites

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Someone want to define the NTR in this game? Is it possible to fuck someone in front of their lover or whoever?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Someone want to define the NTR in this game? Is it possible to fuck someone in front of their lover or whoever?
That's netori. You can do that with Cassandra and her boyfriend watches you two in action (thanks to for this info).

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
That's netori. There is no netori in the game that I know of. Maybe in the future he'll add an option for the MC to do the mom in front of the MC's dad, but I don't know. He could add the option for the MC to do his older sister in front of her boyfriend maybe?
You haven't been on Cassandras date?

Reactions: DEVINCOORAY

henrikad

May 6, 2018
Guys what is the difference between NTR mode and hard mode?

in my room i can turn hard mode off and off

so NTR is the same as cuckhold right? so what is this hard mode ?

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes