Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
Is the delivery of the packages from Davide not possible anymore after patching to 0.3.6 (I did clean install and erased all old saves)? I can only enter the basement by Alexis date (nothing happens because Alexis and Davide get disturbed everytime) and the 9 pm event with Dad and Davide

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's a compressed version with both the 0.3.6 and Incest patches pre-applied. The original v0.3.6 zips file were 1.70GB, compressed version is 344MB.

Lossy (means image/audio/video quality is reduced) compression used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant v0.3.6 Pre-Patched - compressed by @bossapplesauce (175MB)

Download PC Windows:

Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

@waveofpig :)

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
hi there, I have problems with the game/ saves.. If I delete game-saves.. nothing is deleted in the game.. so where I can find the game-save-files in windows?

the same with saved games from other people.. If I put them in the saves folder.. nothing happens.

cheers

U

User_32285

hi there, I have problems with the game/ saves.. If I delete game-saves.. nothing is deleted in the game.. so where I can find the game-save-files in windows?

the same with saved games from other people.. If I put them in the saves folder.. nothing happens.

cheers
Probably C:\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheTyrant

Reactions: Fred Asten

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Informative post but I am not finding that folder "App Data" on my PC. I am using WIN 10 as OS. I have User/ My name/ but no App Data folder. I messed up my saves so I wanted to delete everything and do a clean install and start from scratch again.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Informative post but I am not finding that folder "App Data" on my PC. I am using WIN 10 as OS. I have User/ My name/ but no App Data folder. I messed up my saves so I wanted to delete everything and do a clean install and start from scratch again.
It's a hidden folder. It's easier to go there by using %appdata% variable, anyway.
All Ren'Py persistent saves are in %appdata%\RenPy folder. Just look around in there.

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
I deleted the whole RenPy folder from my Appdata, all save games after starting a new game and started from scratch. Still I can not pick up parcels from Davide, but get invited to basement (after first meeting Davide and Dad outside at 8 pm and at 9pm inside) Any ideas?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just hope, that you haven`t got any other RenPy games "intalled" in your comp. Those saves was that RenPy folder too.

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
Here's a compressed version with both the 0.3.6 and Incest patches pre-applied. The original v0.3.6 zips file were 1.70GB, compressed version is 344MB.

Lossy (means image/audio/video quality is reduced) compression used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant v0.3.6 Pre-Patched - compressed by @bossapplesauce (175MB)

Download PC Windows:

Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

@waveofpig :)
Images not working, it says .jpeg cannot be viewed. What do?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I deleted the whole RenPy folder from my Appdata, all save games after starting a new game and started from scratch.
A smarter thing to do would have been renaming the renpy folder instead of deleting, if you really couldn't find the right subfolder in there. I hope you deleted it into the recycle bin, not SHIFT+Del. It could be still recoverable from the bin.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes