Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
PLEASE, use the search bar at the top right corner and type NTR. It`s easier that way. And search the whole site, not just in this thread.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a save right b4 that "gangmemberaccept" error. I DLed and replaced the old file in /game folder and loaded the save but I still get the same error.. Do I need 2 start a new game?
the game initializes variables only at the beginning, thats why renpy game devs usualy ask you to start new games when they rewrite the codebase.

try this:
Fulcrum said:
edit ./renpy/common/00console.rpy
search config.console = False, turn to config.console = True (CAPITALISATION IS IMPORTANT IN PYTHON!)
in game, before you trigger that scene, press shift (write big) and o (oh, not zero) to open console. if not working, you fucked up 00console.rpy
type gangmemberaccept = 0
close console with ESC.
???
profit!

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
fyi, new patch for reactions and love path for basement/nicole, i'm on the road hard to download even worse to upload

Reactions: SR388

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Ok.... I'm fairly new to this gaming, and some terms are unfamiliar to me. If someone could explain "NTR" to me. That would be great. Thanks.
It's cuckold but instead of just your wife or girlfriend it's generally a family member as well, that would be ntr, stands for netorare, you can google it.

Reactions: Lionheart613

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No. I wouldn't do that. He released a PATCH..
I'm snatching a Patch right now.. gimme a few minutes to verify it and if it's legit, it will be in OP within 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: Dole and hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm curious. Why don't the mother, younger sister and older sister look like they're related?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes