U

User_17502

Its rare to see an NTR game with out people crying the NTR should go away. Big Brother started out with NTR but only 4 patches later Bye Bye Eric. And While thats what his patrons wanted Its hard to find any NTR games anymore that arent Japanese. I hope Saddog Doesnt decide to downplay the NTR just because the most vocal people are against it. Then this game would just become like every other Incest/Dating Sim on this Site. I enjoy most of them but still its not often you find anything different nowadays.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Its rare to see an NTR game with out people crying the NTR should go away. Big Brother started out with NTR but only 4 patches later Bye Bye Eric. And While thats what his patrons wanted Its hard to find any NTR games anymore that arent Japanese. I hope Saddog Doesnt decide to downplay the NTR just because the most vocal people are against it. Then this game would just become like every other Incest/Dating Sim on this Site. I enjoy most of them but still its not often you find anything different nowadays.
I don't think it's a problem here. Saddog has almost doubled his patrons since he started this project. People vote with their money so vocal minority doesn't really affect anything. We can play and enjoy whatever we like as long as it's optional. Personally I love the idea for this game

Last edited:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I don't think it's a problem here. Saddog have almost doubled his patrons since he started this project. People vote with their money so vocal minority doesn't really affect anything. We can play and enjoy whatever we like as long as it's optional. Personally I love the idea for this game
Saddog is actually being ambitious as fuck.
He's making a game featuring the two biggest fetishes in terms of money aka incest and cheating/NTR.
That's an awful lot of content and a lot of responsibility.
Not only he has to create two paths that are total opposites, but in his "fanbase" sure that there are people that like one style and possibly despise the other, so there must exist a balance.

For now, his idea is great, let's all hope he can pull it off.

Reactions: MrZang

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Saddog is actually being ambitious as fuck.
He's making a game featuring the two biggest fetishes in terms of money aka incest and cheating/NTR.
That's an awful lot of content and a lot of responsibility.
Not only he has to create two paths that are total opposites, but in his "fanbase" sure that there are people that like one style and possibly despise the other, so there must exist a balance.

For now, his idea is great, let's all hope he can pull it off.
Exactly. It's like BB with a decent developer:p He's proven with his The Legacy so I think he'll stay with his own ideas, especially since he's growing so fast. The only problem I have with this game is how fast he tends to proceed with relationships but we will see. Maybe early, obvious competition is better for a game since sensitive anti-NTR guys won't make a mess in such a thread. We will see how TT will look in a year but I have high hopes about it

Reactions: Viatovic

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's one of the new posts on his Patreon. Spa is one of the places we can work. Assuming we can date a lot of different girls I think she might be a possible target. Dev tried to show some new places we can visit next update which are outside of our house.

U

User_17502

Exactly. It's like BB with a decent developer:p He's proven with his The Legacy so I think he'll stay with his own ideas, especially since he's growing so fast. The only problem I have with this game is how fast he tends to proceed with relationships but we will see. Maybe early, obvious competition is better for a game since sensitive anti-NTR guys won't make a mess in such a thread. We will see how TT will look in a year but I have high hopes about it
I really hope you are right because I loved his first game. I agree that the relationships went too fast thought so I hope he fixes that problem in this one.

Reactions: n0b0dy and Ignazzio

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Hmm, couldn't find any of this in this forum. But maybe there're some intended and creative misspellings.
"Sister Love" = "Sisterly Lust"?
"Town is open" = "A town uncovered"?
"Caught by big sis" = ???
"Another location" = ???
He's talking about saddog's patreon post titles, which are named sister love and town is open.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Shhhhhh.... quiet everyone or Shardoom come here and start to spread his Anti NTR shit everywhere and shouting about stopping funding this game and unwatch this thread :D
On a serious note , I hope those anti-NTR brigade dont' come in too soon.

This game does have some great CGs so I got no doubts they will come. The last thing we want is the same thing that happen in BB man , all the anti NTR brigade coming in and ranting why they can't kill all the gang members and have an harem ending at 0.2 and yak yak yak yak...and they are forced into playing a game with NTR .. gang members are OP God mode and this is NTR bs because they don't have a harem in 0.2 game bleh bleh bleh..
and by 0.3 the MC will have the option to internet order an assassin to make all the gang members and stepdad vanish..
and the game will spiral into the the trash that is BB now.

Its not if , only when.. but later is always better than now.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016

This game does have some great CGs so I got no doubts they will come. The last thing we want is the same thing that happen in BB man , all the anti NTR brigade coming in and ranting why they can't kill all the gang members and have an harem ending at 0.2 and yak yak yak yak...and they are forced into playing a game with NTR .. gang members are OP God mode and this is NTR bs because they don't have a harem in 0.2 game bleh bleh bleh..
and by 0.3 the MC will have the option to internet order an assassin to make all the gang members and stepdad vanish..

All i want is a way to get rid of them, i hate harem as much as i hate ntr, id rather be with one girl and stick with her, the game will be good as long as we have choices that matters

ruffstar

Jun 18, 2017

God bless you, wise words. The example of Big brother is that we need to avoid.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
All i want is a way to get rid of them, i hate harem as much as i hate ntr, id rather be with one girl and stick with her, the game will be good as long as we have choices that matters
Saddoggames said we will have the opportunity to kill them. Let's hope he provides us with some kind of rocket launcher.

Reactions: Aiden

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Saddoggames said we will have the opportunity to kill them. Let's hope he provides us with some kind of rocket launcher.
Too messy. A paralytic poison that stops the heart is a good one. In fact, I think that could work quite well with the game. The other option is finding out where they are going and calling the cops on them so they get into a shootout and get shot dead by the police. :p

Reactions: Kakato

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
In fact he didn't say precisely we'll be able to kill just those gang members. Maybe we can kill our family so they willl go away on their own \m/

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
A very good thing in this game is that everyone can have his fetish and avoid the unwanted ones ! (NTR/Incest/Vanilla/Harem/etc)
Let's hope it will be like this until the end of this game !

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes