Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Shhhhhh.... quiet everyone or Shardoom come here and start to spread his Anti NTR shit everywhere and shouting about stopping funding this game and unwatch this thread :D
Actually a lot of us spoke to saddog on his patreon page before he started this game. He realised very early on how dangerous a genre NTR is, that's why he decided to make it toggleable. It eased everyone's mind. No accidentally running into it or 'play well or be cucked' gameplay.

This is why there is no outcry about the tyrant. Saddog eased our concerns before the game even started being made. He's pretty good like that. Plus, he's already established he's a creator that finishes games. So of course he's going to get support. I fucking loved My Legacy, it was awesome.

Now, be so kind as to keep my name out of your infammatory posts in the future, it's not cool.

U

User_32285

Saddoggames said we will have the opportunity to kill them. Let's hope he provides us with some kind of rocket launcher.
Nah, garotte or bowie knife, sneak in at night, kill em while they are having sex/climax...uuhm not like I thought about it extensivly or anything.

Reactions: Kakato

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Oh the last picture is hot !!
The nipple rings are perfect for her ^^
I'm eager to test this new version now !!!!

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
I hope the basement will have a lesbian gang sex members in it like most real gangs in america, that is why mother say's it's not for her son.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
All i want is a way to get rid of them, i hate harem as much as i hate ntr, id rather be with one girl and stick with her, the game will be good as long as we have choices that matters
Saddog said that the game is going to be able choices, so I'd imagine you can get rid of them eventually.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes