armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Doubt?! It's clearly said in the game that he's their step-father and you still have doubt? :pokerFace:
Yes,I wonder why he siad this"+ i'd like to see that teaser in game where lil sis fucked buy Davide in front on father "
It's obvious that "father" don't care for the "family".

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
If you know, that it was allready answered, why you don`t search, or are you too LAZY ????
I know it was answered pages and page ago and yes I'm feeling LAZY, so if you know please tell me I'll be grateful.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
A good game, good graphic quality and an interesting story, but it would be even better with animations in the interesting scenes. Good job.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, again with the package, I come to the subway on Tuesday or Thursday at 7am or 8am but I still can't deliver because I can't due any action, please help.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
If you know, that it was allready answered, why you don`t search, or are you too LAZY ????
Dude, the thread has 191 pages. It would take the guy easily hours to go through it all to find it. If it was just 20 or 30 pages, I'd be in agreement with you but come on, calling the guy lazy with THAT many pages here? That's being kind of a dick don't you think? Just give him an answer if you know it please. it would only take you like 2 minutes vs him having to spend hours combing through these threads.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Yhe, and I used that, yet it did not help me because on Tuesday and Thursday at 7am or 8am I have no action button in the subway.
Sorry man, I'd help you if I knew, but unfortunately I don't. Maybe try a Google search for a walkthrough or maybe "the tyrant, package" & see if that brings up the right page. I dunno. Sorry the community for this game isn't very helpful & prefers to spend the same 2 minutes typing up critical posts instead of being helpful. Not a good reflection on them but what can you do right?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Dude, the thread has 191 pages. It would take the guy easily hours to go through it all to find it. If it was just 20 or 30 pages, I'd be in agreement with you but come on, calling the guy lazy with THAT many pages here? That's being kind of a dick don't you think? Just give him an answer if you know it please. it would only take you like 2 minutes vs him having to spend hours combing through these threads.
DUDE !!! It took me about 30 sec to find an answer. These kind of questions annoy me, because they are so "EASY". I help pll, if they NEED help, but lazynes is an other matter. There is a SEARCH bar, in the top right corner you know !! Btw I didn`t CALL the guy lazy, I ASKED, if he is lazy. Reading and understanding what have you read, are two different things.

Reactions: User_32285

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
DUDE !!! It took me about 30 sec to find an answer. These kind of questions annoy me, because they are so "EASY". I help pll, if they NEED help, but lazynes is an other matter. There is a SEARCH bar, in the top right corner you know !! Btw I didn`t CALL the guy lazy, I ASKED, if he is lazy. Reading and understanding what have you read, are two different things.
ok, I used the search bar and I found the answer but when I go to the subway at 7am or 8am on Tuesday and Thursday there is no action button, so maybe now you can help me if of course you want to or know?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry man, I'd help you if I knew, but unfortunately I don't. Maybe try a Google search for a walkthrough or maybe "the tyrant, package" & see if that brings up the right page. I dunno. Sorry the community for this game isn't very helpful & prefers to spend the same 2 minutes typing up critical posts instead of being helpful. Not a good reflection on them but what can you do right?
The community on here, in general, is very helpful, when members actually need it.
It's just that some members find it extremely tiresome being asked the same questions, time & time again, by people
who are just plain stupid, lazy, or quite possibly both.
Like the guy said, search the thread. This has been answered countless times already.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Yhe, and I used that, yet it did not help me because on Tuesday and Thursday at 7am or 8am I have no action button in the subway.
Go to the porch at 8pm and see if Davide and Stepdad are there and interact with them. At 9 pm go to the living room and interact with Davide if he takes you to the basement then you are playing 3.6 or you have done the quest 5 times and you don’t have to do the package quest anymore.

If you don’t get taken to the basement make sure you do the thumbs up and stepdad will give you the package then you are playing 3.5 and should be able to deliver it.

If they won’t talk to you 9pm in the living room then either you didn’t talk to them at 8pm on the porch or you have the package and your save is messed up. Either way I would upgrade to 3.6 so you can skip delivering the package. If that doesn’t work I’d start a new game in 3.6

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Go to the porch at 8pm and see if Davide and Stepdad are there and interact with them. At 9 pm go to the living room and interact with Davide if he takes you to the basement then you are playing 3.6 or you have the quest 5 times and you don’t have to do the package quest anymore.

If you don’t get taken to the basement make sure you do the thumbs up and stepdad will give you the package then you are playing 3.5 and should be able to deliver it.

If they won’t talk to you 9pm in the living room then either you didn’t talk to them at 8pm on the porch or you have the package and your save is messed up. Either way I would upgrade to 3.6 and start a new game so you can skip delivering the package
Thank you, I have 3.6, you're the man

U

User_32285

Hahah you claim this community isn't very helpfull because someone got told to use the search function?

Then you get proven wrong about finding the answer (taking several hours vs a few moments).

Be a man, admit your mistake and maybe try not to condemn an entire "community" next time?

Reactions: Nerttu

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well the guy said he used the search function & he couldn't find the answer to his question. Someone else came along & provided an answer that made it more clear for him. Now when the search function fails to provide a clear answer, that leaves me to 1 of 3 conclusions, either A, the words being used didn't match the solution, leaving the other guy to either try different search terms until he found something relevant or B, combing through the threads line by line or C, the answer he needed wasn't actually in the threads to begin with. As we can see from subsequent posts, when Recovery provided a more detailed answer, it was clearly C. The already existing answers did not fully answer his question.

& I understand that answering the same questions repeatedly can get annoying, I've been there myself multiple times. However, you still replied. That means you took time & effort to type text on here. It takes just as long & just as much effort to answer the guys question as it does to ask if he is lazy & tell him to use the search function. To me, since the expendature on the typist's part is the same either way, I prefer to at least be helpful in the process. If it's already been answered repeatedly, I might be a little lazy & just quote the other response & put @username in it. Asking if they are lazy though & telling them to search for it doesn't make sense to me though because you're still having to take the time to type up a post, while providing no assistance. Wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore the post? Hence why I my opinion was you guys were choosing not to be helpful. The fact that the searchable answers didn't answer his question & he only got the help he needed when Recovery answered it for him just further demonstrates that. Sorry not trying to be a dick, Just being objective.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes