Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
you discharge from a bowl onto the floor, were you holding the bowl at the time?
In this age of embracing change and new and exciting genders, I am disappointed with your closed mind approach, have you thought what you will do when your partner sits you down and tells you they want to have a relationship with a dog rather than human and you should start calling them gerald?

sgreen94454

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure if this is something that will get ironed out in future updates or not, but while this game does have a lot of good points, one of the bad is that it is literally Groundhog day simulator. Every single day is the same, only with small changes as you complete quests & level up relationship, love & corruption stats. The events of some portions of the day will gradually change over time as you progress, but others will basically remain static. Hope that helps.
Ok cool, cheers for responding so quickly to.

I'll keep trying and may be the scene will change then.

Other than the issue above, I have have really enjoyed the rest of the game a lot, so looking forward to any updates

Thanks again

Stu

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Is the package delivery glitched in 3.6? I've looked through here on how to do it and none of it is working.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
how to stop losing my relationship point with them??
You have NTR on if you lose 20 every night then turn off hard NTR in mc's room but if you lose less than 20 you need to start a new game and when asked if you want NTR chose "No"

mother_ntr

Jan 29, 2018
How do you get Frank (the tanning salon owner) and mom to interact at the bar? As of now, she is being spanked at 5pm at the bar but there's no button at 9am... Thanks!

U

User_17502

Wow. This thread is really just one big recursion over and over. I feel like i’m Church from Red Vs Blue.

Anyway just wanted to drop by and say that I’m working a little bit on the newest content. These changes might be super small or gigantic depending on the next update. As of now I’m almost rewriting the entire story from the .35 and .36 updates. That’s...Fun.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes