R

RWaites

What in the fuck?!?!?
I better not have to watch a scene where Bruce is put in stocks and spanked. It doesn’t even make sense story wise?
Miss me with that gay shit!

On a more serious note, This can’t really be called previews most of the time. He doesn’t use them in the actual game so they might as well be called bonus images.... I’m still waiting on that Black Santa scene. (It’s gonna be in the next iteration of the mod....maybe)
I,m still waiting for the chance to start wrapping the spade around Davide's hesd

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Considerable improvement comparing to the previous project. All is promising except the game mechanics, it puts this game so down...event the walkthrough does not make it better...for v0.4 I suggest to make a clear walkthrough with everything you can do (in ideal order), it is irrelevant to know in which version game features were added no?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
So the first time we see nude Vivian is her spanking Bruce as opposed to her getting some? Lame!

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Bruce's Punishment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What does everyone think about cucking the dad as shown in these spoiler rags?

I like NTR and cuck content, but for some reason this scene is a miss with me, I'm not into it at all and I'm not sure why. Doesn't work IMO.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I think we're all waiting for this.
Whats so bad about Davide?, he is a model community leader, makes some tough decisions to defend his people and has some fine woman at his side, I for one would vote for him over the usual standard of politicians. This is a man that cares and you wanna hit him over the head with a spade?
He has already recognised the skills and potential of our heroic character and rewarded him suitably as has him mother and the other woman of his family, surely Davide should be applauded for being such a good judge of character?
And as David goes up and up, so does our hero.. Nothing like a lot of going up :)

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The only acceptable reward would involve Davide severing his own head, and somehow handing it to the MC on a silver platter. The rest of his buffoons should follow through. The MC's dad should also be among the victims for being such a fucking beta. Honestly, unless the MC wanted to destroy that shitty organization from within, it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever for him to become part of it.
(clearly, his dad hasn't done SHIT to destroy it, so he's got to go)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Whats so bad about Davide?, he is a model community leader, makes some tough decisions to defend his people and has some fine woman at his side, I for one would vote for him over the usual standard of politicians. This is a man that cares and you wanna hit him over the head with a spade?
He has already recognised the skills and potential of our heroic character and rewarded him suitably as has him mother and the other woman of his family, surely Davide should be applauded for being such a good judge of character?
And as David goes up and up, so does our hero.. Nothing like a lot of going up :)
Sure, just like the Thanos is not the villain in The Avengers: Infinite War. :tf:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Sure, just like the Thanos is not the villain in The Avengers: Infinite War. :tf:
In Infinity Wars Thanos was working for a better future for all where their is no starvation etc, okay maybe he was a bit extreme but his heart was in the right place.
I am sure if asked you could think of a few people that take up to much oxygen and needfulls in your life?
As for the death of so many superheros, superheros never die they always come back so even the annoying ones like Spiderman never disappear.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
In Infinity Wars Thanos was working for a better future for all where their is no starvation etc, okay maybe he was a bit extreme but his heart was in the right place.
I am sure if asked you could think of a few people that take up to much oxygen and needfulls in your life?
As for the death of so many superheros, superheros never die they always come back so even the annoying ones like Spiderman never disappear.
Thanos could have been a great anti-hero if it wasn't for the entire killing of half the population at random part as he stands now he is just a delusional fanatik.I mean first of all there is nothing preventing the galaxy from repopulating in one or two generators and second he probably killed off more quality people than worthless ones per capita so he did more harm to the galaxy then good.

del_Ctrl

Aug 21, 2017
Why are dialogue choices the same everyday? theres no progression at all and im hoping its just a bug, any idea on why its happening?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes