ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Scenes aren't supposed to be the same everyday right? Like the delivery thing is the same every day
I belive the finished game might be something like , its the same until you reach a point. Like climbing stairs of delicious incest

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Just got around to playing this for the first time, and wow this game is hot! The mom is beautiful, love her character. There are a couple things I'm a bit stuck on, and any help would be appreciated! I'm aiming for the full corruption path, trying to get the most scenes with Davide.

1) Do the events change as we have more corruption points? I know that some of the dialogue changes, but what about watching the mom and Davide in the kitchen, the 3 date events, event with mom on the couch, grinding with sister in the kitchen, etc.

2) How do I get Davide to meet the blonde sister? I know that they are supposed to meet on her date, but I can't seem to trigger that?

3) Are we able to progress the story in the bar or the tanning salon? Whenever I go to the bar I meet Vivian for the first time, watch the mom get spanked, and that's it. In the tanning salon I met Irina and mom, but is there anything more?

4) Is there a way to see how many corruption points we have? That would be helpful.

5) So far, is the scene with Davide punishing mom the extent of basement scenes? Are we able to get in later during the night while they are still fucking, or when mom is there at 4:00PM, or watch them after the kitchen scene?

I know that's a lot, but any help would be appreciated! This is a great game, can't wait for the next update!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Just got around to playing this for the first time, and wow this game is hot! The mom is beautiful, love her character. There are a couple things I'm a bit stuck on, and any help would be appreciated! I'm aiming for the full corruption path, trying to get the most scenes with Davide.

1) Do the events change as we have more corruption points? I know that some of the dialogue changes, but what about watching the mom and Davide in the kitchen, the 3 date events, event with mom on the couch, grinding with sister in the kitchen, etc.

2) How do I get Davide to meet the blonde sister? I know that they are supposed to meet on her date, but I can't seem to trigger that?

3) Are we able to progress the story in the bar or the tanning salon? Whenever I go to the bar I meet Vivian for the first time, watch the mom get spanked, and that's it. In the tanning salon I met Irina and mom, but is there anything more?

4) Is there a way to see how many corruption points we have? That would be helpful.

5) So far, is the scene with Davide punishing mom the extent of basement scenes? Are we able to get in later during the night while they are still fucking, or when mom is there at 4:00PM, or watch them after the kitchen scene?

I know that's a lot, but any help would be appreciated! This is a great game, can't wait for the next update!
Lot of questions their so will answer as best as my memory serves...
1. Corruption changes the results yes, the more the more extreme the result, but each case is different so in some cases you need to be more loving. Anymore than 40 corruption is usually enough.
2. David meets the blonde sister at the side of the building during the date but you need to go down the interracial video path with you sister first, 5 viewings that i remember at the 5pm room clean up scene.
3. Tanning salon no, but bar has a additional scene with the other sister and her best friend in the evening.
4. It is not you that has the corruption points but the others on the phone.
5. 2 options with multiple paths in the basement, david rewards you at night and punishes mum or you do & date with sister option in the basement with multiple options again including David & blonde sis together, mum on sybian and you finger sis. Also a follow on discussion in the morning with mother after the punishment scene (4 variants again).

Couple of usefull pointers for you..
1. Next update is due this week!
2. Their is 2 cheat options you can load up either the phone cheat or the Unren cheat both are detailed previously on this discussion group - you will need them if you intend to do a lot of paths and outcomes.

& Lastly if you like this their is a darker verson out their based on this game, the text if modded and can be found at..

Hope that helps?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Scenes aren't supposed to be the same everyday right? Like the delivery thing is the same every day
Yes there are the same every day because you are repeating day 1. The game is far to be finished.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Yes there are the same every day because you are repeating day 1. The game is far to be finished.
I am disappointed in you wep, some of the replies to the questions were rather funny, I had been wondering how long it would be stretched out for before he actually read anything at all on this thread or downloaded the guide. Now I will never know....

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I am disappointed in you wep, some of the replies to the questions were rather funny, I had been wondering how long it would be stretched out for before he actually read anything at all on this thread or downloaded the guide. Now I will never know....
you are right, sorry :pensive:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Buddy-Christ.jpg
you are right, sorry :pensive:
What can I say in a thread full of low lifes and preverts sapping our precious bodily fluids, you are one of the good guys who rise above the sin and shit the rest of us wallow in, well done, I applaud your essential goodness :)

Reactions: crugh2112 and wep

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Lot of questions their so will answer as best as my memory serves...
1. Corruption changes the results yes, the more the more extreme the result, but each case is different so in some cases you need to be more loving. Anymore than 40 corruption is usually enough.
2. David meets the blonde sister at the side of the building during the date but you need to go down the interracial video path with you sister first, 5 viewings that i remember at the 5pm room clean up scene.
3. Tanning salon no, but bar has a additional scene with the other sister and her best friend in the evening.
4. It is not you that has the corruption points but the others on the phone.
5. 2 options with multiple paths in the basement, david rewards you at night and punishes mum or you do & date with sister option in the basement with multiple options again including David & blonde sis together, mum on sybian and you finger sis. Also a follow on discussion in the morning with mother after the punishment scene (4 variants again).

Couple of usefull pointers for you..
1. Next update is due this week!
2. Their is 2 cheat options you can load up either the phone cheat or the Unren cheat both are detailed previously on this discussion group - you will need them if you intend to do a lot of paths and outcomes.

& Lastly if you like this their is a darker verson out their based on this game, the text if modded and can be found at..

Hope that helps?
Thank you so much for the comprehensive and quick reply! Maybe I will wait for the next update before tinkering with this further. I can't wait for more scenes with Davide and mom/sister! So is the darker version just modded text?

Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
so i was wondering on how you get that scene that you showed me does the NTR scenes really only happen when your relationship with the girls isnt good? if scenes are repeatable is it possible to share a save?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the comprehensive and quick reply! Maybe I will wait for the next update before tinkering with this further. I can't wait for more scenes with Davide and mom/sister! So is the darker version just modded text?
Yes it is but it is a well written and presented, the scene at the bar with the bar owner for example is a classic and what actually happens to those who clean jeremys house, as you sister tells you during her barn date, well worth the run through.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
so i was wondering on how you get that scene that you showed me does the NTR scenes really only happen when your relationship with the girls isnt good? if scenes are repeatable is it possible to share a save?
The scene is not in the game and is further back on these pages somewhere, the are the Patreon only extra images that may end up in the game someday, myself and a few others have posted all of them, you should find them every few pages.
Or check on the

Page as they are all their to but with a lot less pages...
Each scene is a different adjustement to the stats so it depends on what scene... but my saves should help and i did post all the cheats a page or many back, should not be to far back?

Finally saves included below.

Reactions: atlas114 and crisbr

Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
The scene is not in the game and is further back on these pages somewhere, the are the Patreon only extra images that may end up in the game someday, myself and a few others have posted all of them, you should find them every few pages.
Or check on the

Each scene is a different adjustement to the stats so it depends on what scene... but my saves should help and i did post all the cheats a page or many back, should not be to far back?

thx going to try them out after i download the game :D

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Yes it is but it is a well written and presented, the scene at the bar with the bar owner for example is a classic and what actually happens to those who clean jeremys house, as you sister tells you during her barn date, well worth the run through.
Hey sorry to bother you but do you know where the cheats were discussed? Having a hard time finding them, or do you have the links/description on how to use them? Really appreciate all your help, thanks for everything!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Hey sorry to bother you but do you know where the cheats were discussed? Having a hard time finding them, or do you have the links/description on how to use them? Really appreciate all your help, thanks for everything!
No idea, I put them up a week or two ago...
a quick overview...

Phone is designed for thsi game only / Unren work on this format of game
Unren - Option 1 unload pictures / Option 3 opens control system

Changes using Unren are..
Shift O / Shift D
IRINA:
irinarelationship=xxx
irinalove=xxx
irinacorruption=xxx
or change irina for
bigsis / lilsis / mom etc... sure you get the picture :)

Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
Or check on the

kitty and boobise huh XD nice names x'D

Rory Mercury

Nov 18, 2017
Or check on the

can tell me which saves are used for and which save is used for this pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zerokyl
U

User_17502

Thanks @paragon I am actually working on putting those images into my mod right now. Basically they will be part of some extra dream sequences. It’s going to take some
time to completely rewrite and include all that content. So expect the mod to come
out sometime after the .40 release. I need to include all of that update to so it might be a while. Damn it’s hard to make an entire dream out of one image lol.

dosthefake

Apr 8, 2018
Or check on the

THANKS FOR THIS!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes