paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Thanks @paragon I am actually working on putting those images into my mod right now. Basically they will be part of some extra dream sequences. It’s going to take some
time to completely rewrite and include all that content. So expect the mod to come
out sometime after the .40 release. I need to include all of that update to so it might be a while. Damn it’s hard to make an entire dream out of one image lol.
You sure you even wanna start before .4? given that their is basic system changes once more being added? - And extra scenes are always good...

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Why i got every night minus ponts to my relationship? All i do is Love(green button) yet everytime a sleep i got a tons of minus points....

U

User_17502

You sure you even wanna start before .4? given that their is basic system changes once more being added? - And extra scenes are always good...
Hmm? Basic system changes that he is making is much less than what I would be doing to that entire system. Yeah I’m lookin forward to his expansion.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So on the current build, I've got relationship, love & corruption points for mother & both sisters well above 100, seen the hj scene with MC in living room, did the date with all 3, (nothing except hide & seek happened with younger sister), gotten into the basement with younger sister & gotten into the basement as part of the gang. Is that everything, (aside from the NTR stuff that is, which I haven't gotten I'm presuming since my relationship points are so high)?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i've done the same and put the patch in to allow you to AHEM do more with the sisters. But not sure if it allows further with whats on the site? any info would be sweet o/ gotta complete a game when started on it! (that and the sister's are really well designed, specially the blonde, be it fair that they all are designed well!)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So on the current build, I've got relationship, love & corruption points for mother & both sisters well above 100, seen the hj scene with MC in living room, did the date with all 3, (nothing except hide & seek happened with younger sister), gotten into the basement with younger sister & gotten into the basement as part of the gang. Is that everything, (aside from the NTR stuff that is, which I haven't gotten I'm presuming since my relationship points are so high)?
I held off on the dates until after I had a high enough corruption level. The younger sister had a more in-depth discussion with Davide when corrupted enough, but that's it.

There's also the beginnings of an NTR scene in the basement with Davide and the younger sister, but no sex yet. (I haven't tried out the mod, though, so I don't know if that changes things)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
It's driving me insane =_= how much of what is needed to finally nail the blonde sis? cant conquer the world if you cant start somewhere's!
You can't properly nail her yet. There's some oral with on the date that I know of, but that's it. That depends on how corrupted she is.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I am going to try this one. How many hours have this game so far? I want to know it because if it has just 3 or so I'll play it slow otherwise I will play without the fear of reaching the ending in a moment.

T

Tony_Stark

I am going to try this one. How many hours have this game so far? I want to know it because if it has just 3 or so I'll play it slow otherwise I will play without the fear of reaching the ending in a moment.
with cheats it's like 10-15 mins or so, without cheats... i dunno, mb 1 hour

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Younger sister on date has upskirt / handjob / fingering / blowjob as well so you missed a lot of it although not sure what part of the relationship that comes from. A few of the images below

Reactions: Zerokyl and tim768

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
It's driving me insane =_= how much of what is needed to finally nail the blonde sis? cant conquer the world if you cant start somewhere's!
You dont nail her but you can go as far as finger or Bj with her in the basement scene and the date, or the secret building she has, you can have some fun their (including a little bestiality)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Ok how do you do that? I have her corruption over 100
I'm not entirely sure, but I think relationship points may need to be low. In my case, it was critically low and when I took her out on a date, she got stuck and I was able to initiate oral sex. You can also finger her in the basement if the mom comes in to use her toys

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I love saddo's girls but this game is very frustrating it should be called Davides harem because the Mc doesn't seem to get any action no matter how you play the game.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I love saddo's girls but this game is very frustrating it should be called Davides harem because the Mc doesn't seem to get any action no matter how you play the game.
Too earlier and by the way you can have sex with mom and big sister

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes