liadryn

May 23, 2017
Just one last issue, I turned this option on, but I seem to be in a kind of loop, I agree to join the gang, I drop off the red box, but every time I meet the gang again, they just ask to drop off the red box again. is that just the game or the Hard NTR option?
Just the game. After doing the drop off several times, you will get rewarded access to basement. Hard NTR just increases the value you lose each night, making the NTR content hard to miss

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
but the one we all want is the blonde one, you know it to be true! that and the redhead that the big sis hangs out with, ooof. patience...it will be rewarded...
I hit this Hard today and what he says holds true... i went nice guy to evil guy and placed it on hard level to kill all there points while i changed her to watching videos to anal+interacil + Bdsm just to cover all possible and even threw in incest for good measure little sis the prime videos to watch. I think she is still VIRGIN! lol

Oh and another thing.. says gives me a key.. what key i never see it lol

Oh and did someone say CHEATS!!! :D Someone please clue me in and thanks-EDIT -- looking back for cheats off a post of one said they are there. :)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Saddog said last week that It should be out this weekend... If not it will be out by the end of the month
Even with all my complaints about BB, but at least Darksilver kept the deadlines for delivering updates without needing any fixes.

Reactions: paragon

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Even with all my complaints about BB, but at least Darksilver kept the deadlines for delivering updates without needing any fixes.
For what it's worth, he also had a group of beta testers that would find all the bugs before releasing. Very few games on the forum have that. Those that have beta testers they mostly play through once and go "yep it works" instead of trying all the paths and god-forbid they look at the code to see what it's supposed to do.

TLDR - there's a lot of work involved and it's harder than it sounds :)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
For what it's worth, he also had a group of beta testers that would find all the bugs before releasing. Very few games on the forum have that. Those that have beta testers they mostly play through once and go "yep it works" instead of trying all the paths and god-forbid they look at the code to see what it's supposed to do.

TLDR - there's a lot of work involved and it's harder than it sounds :)
I do not doubt that there is, so much that I'm losing my hair to learn how to render in 3ds Max with V-Ray. But it's like a saying very popular in my country says: "Put your hand only where the arm reaches." ;)

Reactions: bas

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I hit this Hard today and what he says holds true... i went nice guy to evil guy and placed it on hard level to kill all there points while i changed her to watching videos to anal+interacil + Bdsm just to cover all possible and even threw in incest for good measure little sis the prime videos to watch. I think she is still VIRGIN! lol

Oh and another thing.. says gives me a key.. what key i never see it lol

Oh and did someone say CHEATS!!! :D Someone please clue me in and thanks-EDIT -- looking back for cheats off a post of one said they are there. :)
Page 197 the cheats be on and the saved game option.....

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Any info on the release date (other then end of this week?)
The release dates are about as loose as a prostitute at a pervert party, so dont hold your breath on a release today, the weekly images have not been released as yet either.
But on the goodly front they are released sooner or later :)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Oh you wound me, but alas, if that's the case then patience is needed. blargy blarg. SOON THE MOUNTAIN SHALL BE CLIMBED AND TOPPLED!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
And to think he mentioned in one of the updates that he didn't want a repeat of 3.5/3.6 with release dates...and here we are again! I have fury!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Release Dates for $5 patrons:
The Tyrant (Version 0.4 BETA) - end of may/2018
??? Just been on and aint nuffink their, last post was 19th May .. expect the images today if not the game also, albeit before night turns to day again.

To quote Floyd (the Pink) on how we all are feeling..

Witness the man who raves at the wall
Making the shape of his questions to Heaven.
Whether the sun will fall in the evening
Will he remember the lesson of giving?
Set the controls for the heart of the sun.
The heart of the sun, the heart of the sun.

Reactions: User_17502

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Interesting pointer here to, or annoying depending on your view.
- He has not announced anything on the official Patreon site as yet, presume that release info was on the saddog page?
- But he was on F95 last night surfing so I messaged him asking for an update and he instantly logged off rather than reply, thats when I became sure fuck all was happening in the short term.

If its gonna be late then at least tell the people that are paying you for the privilege...
Disappointed_Yoda_Meme.jpg

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
I know waiting is a bitch, buth the end of may is only a couple of days left. I am really looking forward for the new version. Love ur work saddog!

Reactions: liadryn

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I don’t really question it when creators don't tell people on the f95 forum what’s going on but when they don’t communicate with there own patreons it makes me question why they are donating.
Interesting if rather rude question, but it does deserve an answer.
Because the game is the best of the current crop out their, and I prefer to pay for what I have rather than just take it. But such a deal is a 2 way street, as a patreon I give over my cash regulalry and in return expect the items for the price or at least an explanation or regular update if their is an issue, and that is not really happening so while I want to play the game it is only fair I pay for it, even if I am not always receiving what I pay for.
Another key point is that if everyone just took the game for free, no one would end up with the game and it would never be made.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes