RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
but the one we all want is the blonde one, you know it to be true! that and the redhead that the big sis hangs out with, ooof. patience...it will be rewarded...

Reactions: CSNRC and Jiko

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I love saddo's girls but this game is very frustrating it should be called Davides harem because the Mc doesn't seem to get any action no matter how you play the game.
There are plenty of tips in the forum as to how MC can get action! With Big Sis and Mom!

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
How often does this game get an update? i assume once a month? played everything (all routes, oh my poor keyboard) and pretty interested if anything else, might try the mod but just to get some more content and see a different, view? i guess is the word haha.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least that explain the mother atitude when someone fuck her, that drug turn people into sluts.

At least it's not that she is too much into her role and has turn into a slut herself, it's just drugs.

I hope it's not too long until we can get rid of davide, if my mother and sisters are going to be bitchs and slaves, the they will be MY bitchs and slaves.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
But! But! In both scenes, the father is watching his wife with another man!
Yes, but you are not the father, besides, he is the one to really blame for everythin, it's his fault that davide is in your house trying to fuck your family all the time.

It's a matter of perspective.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Whats so bad about Davide?, he is a model community leader, makes some tough decisions to defend his people and has some fine woman at his side, I for one would vote for him over the usual standard of politicians. This is a man that cares and you wanna hit him over the head with a spade?
He has already recognised the skills and potential of our heroic character and rewarded him suitably as has him mother and the other woman of his family, surely Davide should be applauded for being such a good judge of character?
And as David goes up and up, so does our hero.. Nothing like a lot of going up :)
Yeah... but like every politician, the real problem are his motivation, he just want to use you and abuse your family.

Dec 30, 2017
Go to your room, you will find the option there.
Just one last issue, I turned this option on, but I seem to be in a kind of loop, I agree to join the gang, I drop off the red box, but every time I meet the gang again, they just ask to drop off the red box again. is that just the game or the Hard NTR option?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes