Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Go to the porch at 8pm and see if Davide and Stepdad are there and interact with them. At 9 pm go to the living room and interact with Davide if he takes you to the basement then you are playing 3.6 or you have done the quest 5 times and you don’t have to do the package quest anymore.

If you don’t get taken to the basement make sure you do the thumbs up and stepdad will give you the package then you are playing 3.5 and should be able to deliver it.

If they won’t talk to you 9pm in the living room then either you didn’t talk to them at 8pm on the porch or you have the package and your save is messed up. Either way I would upgrade to 3.6 so you can skip delivering the package. If that doesn’t work I’d start a new game in 3.6
Thanks for helping the guy out. You do indeed rock.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
The community on here, in general, is very helpful, when members actually need it.
It's just that some members find it extremely tiresome being asked the same questions, time & time again, by people
who are just plain stupid, lazy, or quite possibly both.
Like the guy said, search the thread. This has been answered countless times already.
As I said to @Nerttu, The guy said the search option wasn't giving him an answer. So I don't see how telling him to use it again would help. At that point, if the search option isn't working, the next step would be to comb through each page which could take hours. As we can see from other subsequent posts, the answers already provided didn't answer his question & he didn't get his issue resolved until Recovery answered it for him. Like I said to Nerttu, I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm just dealing with the objective facts & details of the situation, & when a bunch of people are taking the same amout of time & effort to tell the guy to use the search function instead of just answering the question, to me that seems like a community that isn't helpful. I get it man, I've had to answer the same questions repeatedly too. I know how frustrating it can get. Usually I provide copy / paste answers for those so I don't have to click more than a few keys. But I still try to help when I can.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hahah you claim this community isn't very helpfull because someone got told to use the search function?

Then you get proven wrong about finding the answer (taking several hours vs a few moments).

Be a man, admit your mistake and maybe try not to condemn an entire "community" next time?
Actually if you read the other posts on this page & my responses to the other 2, I was actually proven right. The guy tried searching for it & couldn't find an answer. Turns out that the searchable answers didn't answer his question & it was only answered once Recovery took the time to answer it. Again, not being a dick, just pointing out the facts.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Found this added a few days ago and thought mum fans might find it of interest, it is a new comic online called Bobbies webcast with about 40 images, the mother in it is the same as the tyrant if a bit thinner and the face is slightly more elongated.. Anyways check out the whole thing if you wanna see more incest this time with a shemale?

Reactions: Zerokyl

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
How can I open the doors from the showers? In one corruption event, i should go into shower, but it is locked and the person says "Go away". Do I need a key or do I need to manipulate the doors? Any help is appreciated!

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Okay looks like the cheats are causing the usual issues so...
2 options to cheat, their is a package called Cheat phone you can add and allows you to change the phone settings (sure you can work it out). Or. use..
Unren 6 - It is the stand for cheating on games like the Tyrant
- Merely put it in the topmost directory and then activate it, choose option 1 to unlock all the images for the game
- Choose option 3 to open the game up during play, allowing you to reset any of the parameters.
Shit O / Shift D during game play then..
MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

Sure you can see the pattern now for the rest of them..
Enjoy

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
How can I open the doors from the showers? In one corruption event, i should go into shower, but it is locked and the person says "Go away". Do I need a key or do I need to manipulate the doors? Any help is appreciated!
You cant go into the shower when someone is in their, if you wanna see the can and cannot dos check out all the game images and that should give you a clue and includes the times you can do them. (cheat details listed above.)

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
Found this added a few days ago and thought mum fans might find it of interest, it is a new comic online called Bobbies webcast with about 40 images, the mother in it is the same as the tyrant if a bit thinner and the face is slightly more elongated.. Anyways check out the whole thing if you wanna see more incest this time with a shemale?

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
So bobbydobbie, Eloquent and intellectually stimulating reply, your not a member of mensa are you?
I am indisposed towards nausea as I discern your fetishistic neurosis towards members of the fairer sex that have anatomies not unlike our own resulting in discharge from my bowls onto the floor for minutes at a time, good chap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
I am indisposed towards nausea as I discern your fetishistic neurosis towards members of the fairer sex that have anatomies not unlike our own resulting in discharge from my bowls onto the floor for minutes at a time, good chap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you discharge from a bowl onto the floor, were you holding the bowl at the time?
In this age of embracing change and new and exciting genders, I am disappointed with your closed mind approach, have you thought what you will do when your partner sits you down and tells you they want to have a relationship with a dog rather than human and you should start calling them gerald?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Lovely! The last pages are full of flames and OT. My favorite posts.::|:

I'm lying. Stop immediately, please
Its boredom is all, I am sure my compatriot in this conversation was just considering an appropriate reply, equally filled with humour and mirth when you posted your cease and desist! :).

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Okay looks like the cheats are causing the usual issues so...
2 options to cheat, their is a package called Cheat phone you can add and allows you to change the phone settings (sure you can work it out). Or. use..
Unren 6 - It is the stand for cheating on games like the Tyrant
- Merely put it in the topmost directory and then activate it, choose option 1 to unlock all the images for the game
- Choose option 3 to open the game up during play, allowing you to reset any of the parameters.
Shit O / Shift D during game play then..
MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx
momcorruption = xxx

LITTLE SISTER
lilsisrelationship = xxx
lilsislove = xxx
lilsiscorruption = xxx

BIG SISTER
bigsisrelationship = xxx
bigsislove = xxx
bigsiscorruption = xxx

DAD
dadrelationship = xxx
dadgood = xxx
dadbad = xxx

Sure you can see the pattern now for the rest of them..
Enjoy
That with the cheats does not work, does not open with '' Shift O '' or '' Shift D ''

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
does something happen after the younger sister finger her butt in the toilet and i dont seem to be able to go in the basement after 12pm

sgreen94454

Apr 25, 2018
Pls help.

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong. I start a new game. I'm only on the first day i go to the living room at 21:00, expecting from what i've read to be given a package, but Davide is telling me i did a good job delivering the packages, and proceeds to tell me i'm going to get the position my dad was hoping for and then we go down to the basement, gives me the key, and he shows me round, we meet the 2 girls down there etc, and i end up having to punish my Mom/Nicole. But the next day i don't have a key, I can't access the basement etc, its like that scene never happened. This is the only scene i get at 21:00 in the living room. How do i get the package that has to be delivered?

Is this right? i thought i had to deliver a package 5 times or something but I never get given one? No matter how many times i repeat the day.

I've downloaded the latest version on the patreon page (as i've signed up to supporter level 2 - $5 a month)

I've also tried downloading the game from the links on this website to but still have the same issue.

I haven't installed, any patches, cheats etc.

Sorry if i'm being dumb.

Many thanks, Stu

Reactions: crisbr

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Pls help.

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong. I start a new game. I'm only on the first day i go to the living room at 21:00, expecting from what i've read to be given a package, but Davide is telling me i did a good job delivering the packages, and proceeds to tell me i'm going to get the position my dad was hoping for and then we go down to the basement, gives me the key, and he shows me round, we meet the 2 girls down there etc, and i end up having to punish my Mom/Nicole. But the next day i don't have a key, I can't access the basement etc, its like that scene never happened. This is the only scene i get at 21:00 in the living room. How do i get the package that has to be delivered?

Is this right? i thought i had to deliver a package 5 times or something but I never get given one? No matter how many times i repeat the day.

I've downloaded the latest version on the patreon page (as i've signed up to supporter level 2 - $5 a month)

I've also tried downloading the game from the links on this website to but still have the same issue.

I haven't installed, any patches, cheats etc.

Sorry if i'm being dumb.

Many thanks, Stu
I'm not sure if this is something that will get ironed out in future updates or not, but while this game does have a lot of good points, one of the bad is that it is literally Groundhog day simulator. Every single day is the same, only with small changes as you complete quests & level up relationship, love & corruption stats. The events of some portions of the day will gradually change over time as you progress, but others will basically remain static. Hope that helps.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes