rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If I were a Belorussian developer of an erotic game, I wouldn't walk outside near the end of the month for fear of a safe falling on my head.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Now those complaining that he wasn't posting, you know why. Patience ladies and gents, and those that called he was in the hospital, your scary! go buy a lotto ticket, or atleast tell me the lucky numbers~

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If I were a Belorussian developer of an erotic game, I wouldn't walk outside near the end of the month for fear of a safe falling on my head.

He's a California dev. :RarePepe:

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017

Hello everyone,
after a unplanned stay at the hospital (around 10 days) I'm back. Unfortunately I had no access to my patreon,blog etc. there. That was a bad situation because I couldn't inform you further.
I'll have now a friend as backup solution, if something could happen again, but I hope not.

Also I'll change my communication with you so I'll post more frequently and integrate disqord more in it. Disqord was the emergency solution when patreon reviewed my site in december and I didn't realize the potential of it.

Also all tier 4 members will get the missed 2 (4) reward pictures from may. These who aren't patreons anymore will get them in a message on patreon. The same goes for 0.4 for tier 2-4 members. Because the update was planned for may.

I couldn't finish 0.4 because of the accident and I'll still need some time to finish it, so the release date will be the 17th of june. More about it later this day.

Also I get some nice messages from some of you, thank you for that!
Hmm ... 10 days ago (approximately May 22) is a date expected to launch the update due to the end of the month, and even so he rescheduled for June 17. I just do not understand why it needs two more weeks to finish something that was 90% complete.

Weird...

Reactions: HunterBuliwyf

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Hmm ... 10 days ago (approximately May 22) is a date expected to launch the update due to the end of the month, and even so he rescheduled for June 17. I just do not understand why it needs two more weeks to finish something that was 90% complete.

Weird...
lets not complain, if the dude was down for the count, atleast he's back safe (hopefully?) and crackin' again. it's probably coding, that's always a pain in the ass.

Reactions: badblonde

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
lets not complain, if the dude was down for the count, atleast he's back safe (hopefully?) and crackin' again. it's probably coding, that's always a pain in the ass.
Yeah, at least he gave an explanation to the Patreons and saw that it is necessary to maintain a communication with them. It seems that after all, the blow to the head of the accident helped to think about it ...

Jun 15, 2017

Weird...
Honestly It's good that he is setting a later release date. We wouldn’t want him to delay a release because he is not fully recovered and trying to rush himself or something like that.

Reactions: badblonde

fixet

Aug 8, 2016

Weird...
He was on f95
on wednesday according to his profile.
It’s just one of those unfortunate patreon hospital accidents

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
almost sounds like a conspiracy to kill developers and so patreon can keep all the money XD
That reminds me when I went to the hospital on a Tuesday to get a medical certificate for not going to work until Friday's holiday. :evilsmile: XD

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Mensaje de Saddog Games:

"
Hello everyone,
after a unplanned stay at the hospital (around 10 days) I'm back. Unfortunately I had no access to my patreon,blog etc. there. That was a bad situation because I couldn't inform you further.
I'll have now a friend as backup solution, if something could happen again, but I hope not.

Also I'll change my communication with you so I'll post more frequently and integrate disqord more in it. Disqord was the emergency solution when patreon reviewed my site in december and I didn't realize the potential of it.

Also all tier 4 members will get the missed 2 (4) reward pictures from may. These who aren't patreons anymore will get them in a message on patreon. The same goes for 0.4 for tier 2-4 members. Because the update was planned for may.

I couldn't finish 0.4 because of the accident and I'll still need some time to finish it, so the release date will be the 17th of june. More about it later this day.

Also I get some nice messages from some of you, thank you for that!

Greetings, saddog"

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Organizing-Blog-Choke-Goals-410x339.jpg
Maybe ?
Anyway, satire apart, no game worth to get sick from and, for whatever reason, he had to spend some times in hospital as any human being, wishing him to be safe and well.
This is a very ambitious project and became hyped very fast with high hopes and expectations, which generate many comments. Perhaps as i read in few previous posts, communication is the real issue here, and true that having to keep informed users almost daily may feel like a chore for the devs but it became an essential aspect of the whole thing now.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
We have his statement on patreon. Since you can't actually proof that is not true please don't post bitter and unpolite message.
From this accident, he probably realized the importance of communication. This is a real good thing.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
How can this be done with the "secret" relationship with the mother?
And when does a new update for the game actually come?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes