Paul234

Apr 30, 2018
I know some people might not like the NTR content but the "mother" character totally does it for me. I would love to have a game where she slowly changes from the prude she is supposed to be to her current self. Davide seems like your usual shitty bully and I can not wait to kill him(i remember seeing a teaser in the art thread-might be fan art)

btw since this update seems like it might be delayed does anybody know any other game with a similar character like Nicole?

Reactions: Hadgar

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I know some people might not like the NTR content but the "mother" character totally does it for me. I would love to have a game where she slowly changes from the prude she is supposed to be to her current self. Davide seems like your usual shitty bully and I can not wait to kill him(i remember seeing a teaser in the art thread-might be fan art)

btw since this update seems like it might be delayed does anybody know any other game with a similar character like Nicole?
See this I would have loved, the MC says that in a previous YEAR the mom was a prude... How the hell does she go full whore in one year ? I would love to see that story lol, I bet it involved garbage Davide dicking her every single day for 4 hours straight, sometimes with help from Steve....

As for other games, I don't think I ever seen that model used before... Only other mom I can think of that seems that hot but looks quite a bit different is the mom from View of Family... Careful with that game it also has a horrible scene that ticked off tons of people due to horrible off the wall writing...

Another similar mom is the one from Sister x 3.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018

Just Davide? Kill them all bro. The gang, the dad, the fat dude at tanning store, etc. :D
I'd love to see some complexity in the plot in that direction. Don't just "kill them and no one knows".
What do u guys think if the MC kills all his rivals and lets another person knows. That person does not only hides the fact from police, but also will do anything to destroy any evidences (plus people who dare to reveal the fact)? How does that sound?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just Davide? Kill them all bro. The gang, the dad, the fat dude at tanning store, etc. :D
I'd love to see some complexity in the plot in that direction. Don't just "kill them and no one knows".
What do u guys think if the MC kills all his rival and let another person knows. That person not only hide the fact from police, but also will do anything to destroy any evidences (plus people who dare to reveal the fact)? How does that sound?
We didn't know Steve enough to hate him, he wasn't al, touchy with the mom in his debut scene, and step dad immediately took him down after the MC arrives, like within a week, plus several characters said he was a decent guy for a gang member.

Frank can die along with Davide, my guess is HE is "the tyrant" the dude whose Davide's boss, just based on how submissive mom is around him, in both bar and spa, and also Irina...

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
See this I would have loved, the MC says that in a previous YEAR the mom was a prude... How the hell does she go full whore in one year ?
Drugs? Choosing a green option in the event with Mother and David in the basement, she admits that she was doing "unforgivable things." We are shown that she is angry partly because of a sense of shame. Nicole wanted the main character never to know about it.

Reactions: liadryn

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
the tyrant is supposedly you...? or i assume the dude who runs the spa.
I always thought it was the most feared/respected person for your family.

Which would mean the boss of the gang, and depending on the choices, possibly you. If you decide to keep your mother and sisters as your playthings. But I guess it's too early to know for sure

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Drugs? Choosing a green option in the event with Mother and David in the basement, she admits that she was doing "unforgivable things." We are shown that she is angry partly because of a sense of shame. Nicole wanted the main character never to know about it.
Oh, just look at her kids, there's no way they're from the same father. Obviously she was a slut before, just hiding it from her kids and previous neighbors.
As someone asked before about the remarkable difference between the kids and I answered that it looks like the father of the older sister was a black dude, the father of the MC was Irish and the blonde younger sister has a blonde Finnish father.
Mom just stopped pretending to be something else in the new environment. :eek:penedeyewink:

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
we're all waiting, and hopeing bud, as soon as someone finds out most likely, someone will post, we're all biting our nails waiting/hopeing everything is alright.

Reactions: cri

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Basically, and he's already made a complete game, no one in their right mind, see's money and just watch it fade away without saying anything. unless something is happening/happened that makes him not say/do something about it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Well he has lost 300 dollars from not saying anything so if he is choosing to not say something he is an idiot.
That lost is mostly a regular Patreon occurrence with most of the developers which happens between end of the month and the beginning of the new month, because of the fake pledgers.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
^ biggest complaint that everyone has is he isnt answering anything, otherwise, anyone that actually likes the game (myself included) doesn't mind waiting, they just wanna hear that he's alive/working/doing/something
I don't know why you quoted my message, but my message was explaining the "300 dollars lost", not the dev's absence or his lack of communication or something else.

Reactions: JuanPablo

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have put my pledge on hold this time, not a word from him since 19 may, idk if something happen to him or if this kind of behavior is normal from saddog. The game is really cool and i hope it will be finished! the only other game that poke my interest is babysitter but it looks like the NTR on that one is years away!
Actualy NTR in Babysitter probably will kick once more in 0.1.3 and 0.1.4,so next 2 updates.
About The Tyrant we all hope there nothing bad happen to Saddog.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know how to access to NTR content at dates (should be from 10 - 11pm, right?). Can I get some help pls?
I found one way to enjoy NTR content is naming the MC as someone u despite. :D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hello NTR lovers and NTR haters.

I understand you are all a little anxious and upset at the lack of a release by the dev, but the reality is going on and on about it in this topic isn't going to make it come out any faster, if you're a patron and you are upset your best bet would probably be to try to take it up there, or pull your pledge. If you are just a dastardly swashbuckler, your best bet would be to relax, have a beer, and enjoy one of our many other fine games involving paper thin stereotypes and big black cocks.

In the meantime, please stop spamming the thread about how saddog is actually performing some 4D cucking, as we all know it gets us nowhere in the end.

Thanks for reading and continue to enjoy F95Zone.com and consider making a donation!

Your beloved King.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
If you're a patron and you are upset your best bet would probably be to try to take it up there, or pull your pledge.
Even because they are the only ones who have the right to charge something from the saddog ...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes