• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
it'll come, be patient. Unless he drops the project completely there will be an update sooner or later. With the success of his game before, i doubt he'll drop it after getting money from it. Plenty of thing's to do to kill the time till it comes out, it maybe not as easy as we all think maybe? i recall someone does a mod for the game waiting too, try being that guy! can't do content till more content is released! talk about the irony.

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
it'll come, be patient. Unless he drops the project completely there will be an update sooner or later. With the success of his game before, i doubt he'll drop it after getting money from it. Plenty of thing's to do to kill the time till it comes out, it maybe not as easy as we all think maybe? i recall someone does a mod for the game waiting too, try being that guy! can't do content till more content is released! talk about the irony.
In my view the problem is his commitment to his Patreons, after all it was him who determined the delivery deadline of the update. :)

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

marispiper

May 13, 2017
Well I just deleted my $10 pledge. I waited until June 1st and before my pledges exit my account. Pity as I love the game and would have waited but Developers who are incommunicative on their Patreon page when they have problems just compound matters as Patrons sit and wait wondering when/ if they will see an update before more money flitters from their bank accounts. There are plenty of other Devs out there to pledge to ...

Reactions: paragon

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Well hopefully that isn't the case D: honestly would careless bout the game if something did happen to the dude. IF nothing happened better have a good reason for not keeping in contact with the populous.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I think he bit off more than he could chew,his first game had 3 female characters with 2 paths each and it was linear cause u never left the house and u had to follow one path with each girl.this game has more then a few female charaters 3 of which are the main ones(the family) and a few routes you can follow with them(not to mention this game also has a few male characters),its also a sandbox game meaning you have a lot more choices more branching of paths and more places to travel.In comparison just the larger scale and increased complexity might be too much for one man.there are teams of ppl making linear games on a smaller scale,with like 5 minutes of content each update(sometimes with no sexual content or much of any >.>) and they release updates late.Can we really be mad about late updates when he delivers content each update even if its a bit late...well i guess i can't cause I'm A Pirate Muhahaha!!!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I think he bit off more than he could chew,his first game had 3 female characters with 2 paths each and it was linear cause u never left the house and u had to follow one path with each girl.this game has more then a few female charaters 3 of which are the main ones(the family) and a few routes you can follow with them(not to mention this game also has a few male characters),its also a sandbox game meaning you have a lot more choices more branching of paths and more places to travel.In comparison just the larger scale and increased complexity might be too much for one man.there are teams of ppl making linear games on a smaller scale,with like 5 minutes of content each update(sometimes with no sexual content or much of any >.>) and they release updates late.Can we really be mad about late updates when he delivers content each update even if its a bit late...well i guess i can't cause I'm A Pirate Muhahaha!!!
The main problem it's not the update, it's that he has not say anything about it, the patreons left because he just din't say anithing, he could say that the game will be delayed or something, but he just don't say anything.

They are giving him money, they deserv to know what happening with the game.

Reactions: paragon and TheEdge

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
The main problem it's not the update, it's that he has not say anything about it, the patreons left because he just din't say anithing, he could say that the game will be delayed or something, but he just don't say anything.

They are giving him money, they deserv to know what happening with the game.
One of the reasons I do not contribute to these developers is just that immaturity in managing something as simple as that. It is the duty of these guys to justify delays and other problems to their Patreons, just as we are obliged to do the same in our jobs.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i mean it's sad, games like Insexity (which in it's own right is doing quite well actually, but brings in 16k a month) that has MEH story, although basic one. And the graphic's are good for what it does (i like TT's more obviously cause more 'freedom' in choices and not sorta on a single 'path') but like y'all said, the people runnin' it talk to the community. You'd think that Tyrant could Rival it, i believe it can. IF Saddo would commune with his patron's more, and probably try more ways to get the word out? more people, more money.

But all the GOOD parts would be mute if he doesnt talk to people :( and im not just refering to the people that don't pay for anything getting stuff. (we're at the mercy of whatever he wants to do) But the people paying? deserve info, be it a delay cause he stubbed his toe, or knowing when it's coming out etc.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It's sad you refresh his patreon page and the money keeps going down everyone hour. At the start of the day he was at 2,374 now he is at 2,290. I'm honestly starting to think he got into an accident or something, he’s just disappeared.
It has dropped again. The problem is the lack of communication. Sadly it is a common problem amongst Patreons and that is lack of communication and missed deadlines.

I have no idea if his previous game suffered the same issues.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
you guys realize that all patreons get a losses at the end of the month right? people cancel right before the first because they don't want to continue suport the next month all the time. until he passes 1 month of no communication i wouldn't worry.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Yeesh, what drama. You guys all acting like it's the end of the world. I don't know much about saddog, but if he's still going to school in any capacity, this is just a really hectic time. I agree he should offer some communication, but I know very few Patreons that always release their updates on the dot.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
I believe that he mentioned in his last post that it would be ready by the end of this week ...

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
I believe that he mentioned in his last post that it would be ready by the end of this week ...
Here's what he wrote on May 19th.
"Release date is planned for the end of next week, when it's all proofreaded this time."
I guess you can calculate when version 0.4 was supposed to come out. The problem is that nothing is said on the page. People ask, there is no answer.
At least, he could write that there was a problem to know.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A preemptive post dictates by experience XD

I know that it is frustrating, mainly because we like the game (and most of us are supporting him).

However please remember:
>no offense ever - keep it civil
>you can talk about it, but don't spam the thread. Constructive posts are allowed. Stuffs like: he is late!!!!! - Where is the release? - He is milking!!11!!! are not.

Thanks

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes