RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
anyone and everyone will complain, but it's more of the "i'm impatient cause the dude is doing a good job, and im just being a good player/follower of the game, and excited for it to come out" sort of complaining~ Anyone that builds towards something, that's even remotely good, people will want more of it, even if it just came out after 1 day, that'll never change.

BUT We all are patient enough to be willing to wait, and we all are, it's excitement! more wanna see the ladies, but alot are talking about the story (for as little of it) since it's interesting with the genre. :) ANY developer likes/needs people wanting more in order to continue to have motivation to create content~

Dec 30, 2017
Still having a weird loop issue, not sure if it's the Hard NTR being on, but I did the drop off a few times, the black dude invites me down to the basement and says that he gives you a key, but I don't get a key, in fact nothing really seems to progress in the game, the mom is about 90 points corrupted but I haven't seen anything new.
Is there a walkthrough or at least a How to play guide?

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
What's happening in the basement in this update? I was punishing my mother, and I had an option for sex with some blond-haired chick while David was fucking mother. What else is going on there?

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
The dev may never read this but.... For what its worth this game has the potential to be my favorite game. You have a lot of possibilities here corruption, pure, AVOIDABLE NTR (the avoidable part is the only reason this game is playable), and it offers people like me the chance to kill the idiots?! Oh man. I love it. Absolutely love every idea behind it. I think my only gripe so far is that (as of this moment) there isn't much variety in the girls. Still though #1 project in my eyes. Keep it up!

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, the NTR is what makes it playable, famalam. :pokerFace:
Well, i take NTR as "You fucked up", so for my NTR it's a bad-end, trying play the game without getting any NTR without you actually wanting the NTR(The "you get to fuck my sister for a price" kind of "ntr") it's what makes it exciting for me.

Besides, there is also a good love/romance route, in wich you came as a knight to save your famiy, in this route NTR it's kind of a kick to the nuts, so avoiding it makes the game what it is.

Aug 28, 2017
If anything this game should be even more dark/depressive and have even more of a focus on brutal NTR.

I agree with this being one of the best Western adult games out there props to saddog for that feat.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, the NTR is what makes it playable, famalam. :pokerFace:
Actualy the hard NTR path is no game at all.You just click skip 1 hour button and watch what happen in the game.It's more like watching a movie.
BTW previous month I made a prediction that some games won't have update this month-A Wife and Mother,The Tyrant,Au-Pair Innocence,My Sweet Neighbors,Dreams of Desire.For the last 2 I'm actualy happy to wait more.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
I feel that if all the WestEro Games, (trying to start a new name), have a non-instant "You chose poorly" end with or without NTR would make them more interesting and captivating to play. It adds toppings to the bland Vanilla. That is why the Japanese games are so good, VN's and non-linear stories. In my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes