Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So where is the NTR? I stayed away from this game because I'm not a big fan of NTR unless it's done a certain way, the way this game does it, so where the fuck is it? I've seen complaints about NTR in the game, OP has a section dedicated to explaining NTR in the game, the game even has a no NTR mode. I'm playing the game on regular and I haven't seen shit, not a complaint as I don't want to, so what's the big deal with NTR in this game? Why are people so triggered?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
So where is the NTR? I stayed away from this game because I'm not a big fan of NTR unless it's done a certain way, the way this game does it, so where the fuck is it? I've seen complaints about NTR in the game, OP has a section dedicated to explaining NTR in the game, the game even has a no NTR mode. I'm playing the game on regular and I haven't seen shit, not a complaint as I don't want to, so what's the big deal with NTR in this game? Why are people so triggered?
What's your point man? Why are you trying to make a Ntr discussion? There are NTR contents as well as non-NTR in the game. Check out the NTR-walkthrough if you want to see that badly. You can check out the other thread below.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can get why you guys are disappointed.After all this is what forth update that get a delay,right?
It seems that can be a problem -constant delay of the updates and lack of communication.
We all hate DS for abandoning his game but at least he always release on time.

Reactions: Subyan and TheEdge

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
What's your point man? Why are you trying to make a Ntr discussion? There are NTR contents as well as non-NTR in the game. Check out the NTR-walkthrough if you want to see that badly. You can check out the other thread below.
I didn't ask why people like NTR. I don't care why people like NTR. People can like what they want. I asked what the big deal about NTR was with this game as I haven't ran across any. Basically I'm trying to see what NTR is in the game and why the dev feels the need to go so far to direct people around it. Based on my understanding of the game, you have to be playing really fucking bad to get it, so again, why are people so triggered about NTR in this game?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Previous versions of the game had no choice in the NTR, I believe that was one of the v3.x updates. Also without NTR 'hard mode' on there's very little sexy content but you get hammered hard on the relationship points with 'hard mode' on.
I didn't ask why people like NTR. I don't care why people like NTR. People can like what they want. I asked what the big deal about NTR was with this game as I haven't ran across any. Basically I'm trying to see what NTR is in the game and why the dev feels the need to go so far to direct people around it. Based on my understanding of the game, you have to be playing really fucking bad to get it, so again, why are people so triggered about NTR in this game?
It wasn't always an option to skip it like it is now and even now there's very few sexy scenes when NTR is off; if you want to see all of the scenes you have to turn NTR on in the beginning and then turn 'hard mode' on in your bedroom. This 'hard mode' is how the game used to be 2-3 versions ago, minus the major stat reduction everyday.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Previous versions of the game had no choice in the NTR, I believe that was one of the v3.x updates. Also without NTR 'hard mode' on there's very little sexy content but you get hammered hard on the relationship points with 'hard mode' on.

It wasn't always an option to skip it like it is now and even now there's very few sexy scenes when NTR is off; if you want to see all of the scenes you have to turn NTR on in the beginning and then turn 'hard mode' on in your bedroom. This 'hard mode' is how the game used to be 2-3 versions ago, minus the major stat reduction everyday.
Wait, so there is more content with hard mode on in general or just NTR content? I don't think I'm playing in hard mode but I would try it because even with hard mode on the game probably isn't hard, especially if one were to cheat money in order to buy gifts (which I know is a newer feature). I may just try and go for the NTR to see why people got so heated. Playing the game in its current rendition makes it hard to understand the outrage.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
There are many reasons. One of them is that they don't want developer to spent his time with rendering NTR content cause they think that this will reduce the content of non-NTR. Some people just can't stand the thought of NTR even if it is completely avoidable. Or some people might not like the idea of having rivals because they are between curiosity and hatred. They want to see how is the content but at the same time they hate to see NTR so best way for them not to have NTR in game at all. There might be more but i think these are the main reasons.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Wait, so there is more content with hard mode on in general or just NTR content? I don't think I'm playing in hard mode but I would try it because even with hard mode on the game probably isn't hard, especially if one were to cheat money in order to buy gifts (which I know is a newer feature). I may just try and go for the NTR to see why people got so heated. Playing the game in its current rendition makes it hard to understand the outrage.
Have to turn NTR on in the beginning, then you get a few more scenes with mom & davide and a few other things...with 'hard mode' turned on in your bedroom you get a bunch more scenes as well as a 20+ point penalty to all your relationships over 20pts every day change.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Trying to see all the scenes in this game before I delete my saves and focus on saving the family from garbage looking Davide (hopefully that will be an option to shoot his ugly mug right in the forehead and then violate him with the back of a broomstick).

Anyway despite the walkthrough I can never get the red scenes (I assume are NTR to trigger)... the only one I figured out was the date with mom, if you chose to separate she becomes a pathetic whore and bangs the dude I thought was out to kill her. smh...

But the Living Room ones never trigger, her stats are -10 relationship, 243 love, 189 corruption... I also can never get the sleazy weasal 9am scene to trigger, there is never an exclamation point or anything to do... same with the spa scenes... Mom is always there with the slutty looking older cougar, and Irina always asks for shampoo, teases and leaves...

Any help for those scenes ? like if the stats are wrong, or if I need other stats with the other characters (male or female) to get those scenes to trigger ?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to see all the scenes in this game before I delete my saves and focus on saving the family from garbage looking Davide (hopefully that will be an option to shoot his ugly mug right in the forehead and then violate him with the back of a broomstick).

Anyway despite the walkthrough I can never get the red scenes (I assume are NTR to trigger)... the only one I figured out was the date with mom, if you chose to separate she becomes a pathetic whore and bangs the dude I thought was out to kill her. smh...

But the Living Room ones never trigger, her stats are -10 relationship, 243 love, 189 corruption... I also can never get the sleazy weasal 9am scene to trigger, there is never an exclamation point or anything to do... same with the spa scenes... Mom is always there with the slutty looking older cougar, and Irina always asks for shampoo, teases and leaves...

Any help for those scenes ? like if the stats are wrong, or if I need other stats with the other characters (male or female) to get those scenes to trigger ?
well... ¿no?, with less that 5 relationship point the NTR should happend, it happend to me that way, just turn the HARD-NTR option on and wait.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018

most of the scene's are in the walkthrough, it explains alot of it. Like for Cassandra's for instance, get that corruption up, i believe in the morning...go on the date and she'll meet ed. Alexis, is abit more complicated. but the walkthrough helps.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap finally got to see all the content in this game, and have to agree with @Gomly1980, even if you want to
avoid the NTR stuff and redeem or prevent the family's fall, why bother ? They are so far down the shithole, you cant pull them up without getting the MC smeared in crap...

Mom - Claims she is just playing a role of a slutty "look but dont touch" type girl, yet gets plugged by just about everyone, and willingly and enjoys it... Davide bangs her on the torture rack, she orgasms, and begs for more before MC kicked out (MC can continue to listen to her moan like a whore while loving it for 2 HOURS after). In the date scene she claims a dangerous gang rival will kill her if you dont hide, if you go different ways the guy finds her and you find out he has been fucking her brains out all the time (she made that rival gang BS up so that you wouldnt find out she's a whore). And when you find her in "bliss" from getting stuffed she claims rape... **** that lady...

Big sister - for a while I thought she was just the archetype bitchy big sister, and dressed sexy just as her young adult phase, but oh no.....To be fair she isnt total garbage like the mom, she just inherited her down-syndrome of once someone sticks her dick in her she becomes filth... None of her scenes ticked me off that much, but the NTR scene with the drunk hobo just showed that given time she can be Mom 1.5 or even 2.0.... She lets him fuck her in public, and says how much she enjoys it....

Little sister - for a long time I couldnt get her scenes to trigger (the bad ones) so she was the only one I thought was worth saving from this clusterfuck of a family... after seeing the hide-seek game where she meets Davide, and the following scene in the basement all I can say is **** her too... the entire family is garbage that to be honest should be burned alive in that shitty house they live in...

I have to agree with Gomly1980, if I was self-inserting as the MC (which I never do) or even could advise him... I would tell him that after that first night with what he saw... call that cab back, and wash his hands off his family....There is no hope for them...

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
i mean, the point is to pick the route you want in it's own way. You've the freedom to do whatever you want with the family, and it's mainly the writing too that leads it to that. I believe the modder for the game has better character progression? or atleast script? not entirely sure as i havent played the mod just saw some comments on it. We're all just dying for the update (for finally nailing lilsis, or getting more progression on big sis' friend / more stuff to do) hopefully it comes sooner rather then later.

Or someone pick up the game after a time and actually does something with the skeleton of the game/characters

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Holy crap finally got to see all the content in this game, and have to agree with @Gomly1980, even if you want to
avoid the NTR stuff and redeem or prevent the family's fall, why bother ? They are so far down the shithole, you cant pull them up without getting the MC smeared in crap...

Mom - Claims she is just playing a role of a slutty "look but dont touch" type girl, yet gets plugged by just about everyone, and willingly and enjoys it... Davide bangs her on the torture rack, she orgasms, and begs for more before MC kicked out (MC can continue to listen to her moan like a whore while loving it for 2 HOURS after). In the date scene she claims a dangerous gang rival will kill her if you dont hide, if you go different ways the guy finds her and you find out he has been fucking her brains out all the time (she made that rival gang BS up so that you wouldnt find out she's a whore). And when you find her in "bliss" from getting stuffed she claims rape... **** that lady...

Big sister - for a while I thought she was just the archetype bitchy big sister, and dressed sexy just as her young adult phase, but oh no.....To be fair she isnt total garbage like the mom, she just inherited her down-syndrome of once someone sticks her dick in her she becomes filth... None of her scenes ticked me off that much, but the NTR scene with the drunk hobo just showed that given time she can be Mom 1.5 or even 2.0.... She lets him fuck her in public, and says how much she enjoys it....

Little sister - for a long time I couldnt get her scenes to trigger (the bad ones) so she was the only one I thought was worth saving from this clusterfuck of a family... after seeing the hide-seek game where she meets Davide, and the following scene in the basement all I can say is **** her too... the entire family is garbage that to be honest should be burned alive in that shitty house they live in...

I have to agree with Gomly1980, if I was self-inserting as the MC (which I never do) or even could advise him... I would tell him that after that first night with what he saw... call that cab back, and wash his hands off his family....There is no hope for them...
good words man, i have to agree with you)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The mom is nice wouldnt mind seeing her in a more vanilla/harem setting game...

Also my problem is with the writing itself, there is no "saving them" they cant be saved.... Its like My Girlfriends Amnesia where people say "turn off NTR if it bothers you that much !!" its a stupid cop-out answer, it SHOULD be there so that you know what will happen if you fail or the MC himself gets corrupted.

Just because your not seeing mom getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey if your avoiding certain map areas like the basement or living room, doesnt mean piece of ****ing garbage Davide didnt carry her down to the basement to fuck her silly... (you still see her sleepy the next day at the table saying she spent all night with step-dad's friends, and mutter nervously when asked what she was doing).

Hell I will play this game once its complete of the 3 endings forshadowed I prefer a 4th...

1st - MC redeemed family - guessing this one means MC picked all green choices family loves him, his step-dad succeeded in apprehending the bad guys... Unrealistic and stupid, the female members by that point would probably join Frank, Davide, and Steve in prison so they can keep getting dicked, and step-dad will play with his peepee while he watches this as a cell guard...

2. MC corrupts the family - this one probably means MC picked all red choices and chose to let NTR happen, becomes rich by pimping out the whores in his family... very realistic, but makes me vomit seeing Davide and Frank alive and without punishment...

3. MC murders the gang-garbage - I think this one MIGHT be all red choices but not letting NTR happen ? The MC becomes the alpha, and corrupts the whores in his family, while systematically getting rid of all his rivals like Davide, Steve, Frank, and even step-dad, keeps the cum-dumpsters to himself...

4. My own created ending that I would love to see happen... In this ending is similar to 3, you kill the gang members and when given the choice green or red OR PURPLE (new choice) when facing the family, you chose purple with dialogue for dad

Dad: we did it son, we can now go back to the way things were !!
whore family: yeah totes !!
MC: Go back to how things were ? WTF are you saying, after all I seen and lived through and happened to my mom and sisters ?!?!? *purple choice* "Not quite... *shoot step-dad in the head*"
Mom: omg what did you do ? it was all over, we could be a family again with moral values !!
MC: a family ? this whore circus ?? (again choice between green/save them, red/corrupt them or purple/kill mom) *This family needs to be purged *kills mom*
Big sister: brother why ? dont you love us anymore ? she was your mother !!
MC: My mother wasnt a whore, I dont know who that was, but I am glad she is gone... speaking of whores that need to be erased (green, red, purple) *Shoot big sister*
Lil sister: your not gonna kill me are you ? I am your favorite person ! your innocent little sister...
MC: you were at one point, but this family corrupted you, and now there is only one way to release you from sin (green, red, purple) *shoot little sister*

Than MC leaves town finds himself a normal girlfriend and lives happily ever after, or kills himelf after what he did, whatever...

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
3. MC murders the gang-garbage - I think this one MIGHT be all red choices but not letting NTR happen ? The MC becomes the alpha, and corrupts the whores in his family, while systematically getting rid of all his rivals like Davide, Steve, Frank, and even step-dad, keeps the cum-dumpsters to himself...
Simply my choice dude. That 4th option of yours might be quite unpopular, just my guess tho.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The mom is nice wouldnt mind seeing her in a more vanilla/harem setting game...

Also my problem is with the writing itself, there is no "saving them" they cant be saved.... Its like My Girlfriends Amnesia where people say "turn off NTR if it bothers you that much !!" its a stupid cop-out answer, it SHOULD be there so that you know what will happen if you fail or the MC himself gets corrupted.

Just because your not seeing mom getting stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey if your avoiding certain map areas like the basement or living room, doesnt mean piece of ****ing garbage Davide didnt carry her down to the basement to fuck her silly... (you still see her sleepy the next day at the table saying she spent all night with step-dad's friends, and mutter nervously when asked what she was doing).

Hell I will play this game once its complete of the 3 endings forshadowed I prefer a 4th...

1st - MC redeemed family - guessing this one means MC picked all green choices family loves him, his step-dad succeeded in apprehending the bad guys... Unrealistic and stupid, the female members by that point would probably join Frank, Davide, and Steve in prison so they can keep getting dicked, and step-dad will play with his peepee while he watches this as a cell guard...

2. MC corrupts the family - this one probably means MC picked all red choices and chose to let NTR happen, becomes rich by pimping out the whores in his family... very realistic, but makes me vomit seeing Davide and Frank alive and without punishment...

4. My own created ending that I would love to see happen... In this ending is similar to 3, you kill the gang members and when given the choice green or red OR PURPLE (new choice) when facing the family, you chose purple with dialogue for dad

Dad: we did it son, we can now go back to the way things were !!
whore family: yeah totes !!
MC: Go back to how things were ? WTF are you saying, after all I seen and lived through and happened to my mom and sisters ?!?!? *purple choice* "Not quite... *shoot step-dad in the head*"
Mom: omg what did you do ? it was all over, we could be a family again with moral values !!
MC: a family ? this whore circus ?? (again choice between green/save them, red/corrupt them or purple/kill mom) *This family needs to be purged *kills mom*
Big sister: brother why ? dont you love us anymore ? she was your mother !!
MC: My mother wasnt a whore, I dont know who that was, but I am glad she is gone... speaking of whores that need to be erased (green, red, purple) *Shoot big sister*
Lil sister: your not gonna kill me are you ? I am your favorite person ! your innocent little sister...
MC: you were at one point, but this family corrupted you, and now there is only one way to release you from sin (green, red, purple) *shoot little sister*

Than MC leaves town finds himself a normal girlfriend and lives happily ever after, or kills himelf after what he did, whatever...
Don't set your hopes too high.We still waiting for MGA gentleman ending.No idea why he rushed the endings that much.It feels like ICSTOR 2.0.
BTW this game will be done after 1 year.If he actualy starts to release it on time of course:)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes