juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting worried, he lost a lot of money and we have not heard something of him since 19 of may, two weeks, i hope he is okay.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
As I said in many other threads, lack of communication is the principal cause of breakdowns among the fans/supporters. Fortunately, there are a few devs who are natural-born communicants.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
patience is a virtue, it'l be worth, just think about all the ways he'll let you do whacha want in the game, how you'll corrupt the family, when WHEN it finally comes out, it'll be worth the wait~

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
patience is a virtue, it'l be worth, just think about all the ways he'll let you do whacha want in the game, how you'll corrupt the family, when WHEN it finally comes out, it'll be worth the wait~
Nice to hear some positivity on the threat :), this is my most fave game so my fingers are crossed we get the update and he returns to patreon, after all he was making afair amount of money why walk away?..
Nowt any of us can do bar see what happens after all it was all running smooth up until a few weeks ago, he even stated other sections had been created. And he is a seasoned pro with a exceptional game already behind him.
Meantime their should be a mod of the current level coming out shortly via

And if you think the game is a bit extreme the mod is even more so :)

Oh yes and for the usual questions that pop up the cheats and Saves are on Page 197...

Buddy-Christ.jpg

U

User_17502

Nice to hear some positivity on the threat :), this is my most fave game so my fingers are crossed we get the update and he returns to patreon, after all he was making afair amount of money why walk away?..
Nowt any of us can do bar see what happens after all it was all running smooth up until a few weeks ago, he even stated other sections had been created. And he is a seasoned pro with a exceptional game already behind him.

Oh yes and for the usual questions that pop up the cheats and Saves are on Page 197...

View attachment 107865
Uh... Actually I have been waiting on Saddog to release the new version so I don’t have to rewrite all the code again. But I guess at this rate it’s never going to happen. I’ll try and make a package but if he releases the new update between now and then I might have to stop working on it. Sorry!

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Uh... Actually I have been waiting on Saddog to release the new version so I don’t have to rewrite all the code again. But I guess at this rate it’s never going to happen. I’ll try and make a package but if he releases the new update between now and then I might have to stop working on it. Sorry!
Do what you think best :), after all it is a lot of time and effort on your part.

Reactions: User_17502

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
I'm more realistic then anything, just it's positive XD Like, it takes time for the renders to come out, to get the poses right, to get the situation right etc. (i assume? i've no idea how to do the render stuff, although i'd like to know, just coding and stuff i've zero experience with) So that takes time, lord know's how long it actually takes.

Then RL, the guy probably doesn't live off just the game month per month, probably has a job like most of us. Then gotta take into account how long it takes to code everything (specially if it's a one-man show) THEN to follow his script (no one makes a game usually without a atleast rough draft of what they want)

Then gotta get the renders to flush out, detailed. Then add the text to the scenes, then make sure the coding doesnt bug out. Then the triggers to make the scene's work, THEN the relantionship values, then the different routes, then (5 Hours Later)

So those thing's take time, no point complaining from a non-paying consumer. HOWEVER for those that do pay, atleast a single word would be enough to calm the crowd, which i believe is the only complaint. As even if i shelled out the bucks to support the game (Can't because bills > game and rough time atm) i'd have no problem waiting, as long as sooner or later he said something (biggest complaint which you should be doing on the patreon anyways.) or some teasers (and has been) and or a rough timeline, i'd be content o-o There's more to do then just wait for 1 game, like the dude said, there's plenty here, that i've explored thanks to it NOT updating.

TL;DR - Just be patient, if you don't think it's worth, pull your pledge till you feel it's back on track, it's worth the wait thus far, have faith in the game you enjoy, and are supporting~

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

View attachment 107865
You know why other devs quit?No it's not money or lack of time and inspiration.Some are forced to quit because the family found what they do.Trust me it's hard to explain to your mom/dad,wife/husband,girlfriend/boyfriend you are making money from incest,shota,corruption etc games.

U

User_17502

You know why other devs quit?No it's not money or lack of time and inspiration.Some are forced to quit because the family found what they do.Trust me it's hard to explain to your mom/dad,wife/husband,girlfriend/boyfriend you are making money from incest,shota,corruption etc games.
Quiet! They might be listening! ;)

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Not to mention that probably many of the devs should not be more than 23 years old, and maybe these are the reasons why they work alone and the poor management of their projects.

Reactions: armion82

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
A lot of these devs never really realize how unlikely you are to make a profit from doing this, 99% are never going to be darkcookie or Palmer regardless of their game's quality, especially if you are doing things legit.

Philly, Veqvil, Perverteer, and others have yet to turn a profit despite making 1k+ a month.

Getting into this as a means to get PAID is just silly.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

Hello everyone,
after a unplanned stay at the hospital (around 10 days) I'm back. Unfortunately I had no access to my patreon,blog etc. there. That was a bad situation because I couldn't inform you further.
I'll have now a friend as backup solution, if something could happen again, but I hope not.

Also I'll change my communication with you so I'll post more frequently and integrate disqord more in it. Disqord was the emergency solution when patreon reviewed my site in december and I didn't realize the potential of it.

Also all tier 4 members will get the missed 2 (4) reward pictures from may. These who aren't patreons anymore will get them in a message on patreon. The same goes for 0.4 for tier 2-4 members. Because the update was planned for may.

I couldn't finish 0.4 because of the accident and I'll still need some time to finish it, so the release date will be the 17th of june. More about it later this day.

Also I get some nice messages from some of you, thank you for that!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes