muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
town bike = everybody gets to ride her.
Deadlyreaper is German but has some issues with translation. Not sure how to fix that?
Not sure if he understands what is going on with the family situation which put the mother in a tough spot. In a way, her motivations are pure since she is trying to save her family and keep them safe.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Yeah, I don't think she's the town bike. She seems too "pure" for that. Although once you start corrupting her you can definitely bring out the inner hoe in her. I don't really know much about her interactions with the gang as I've kept her relationship hegh enough to avoid the NTR. I'll check that content out eventually.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, I don't think she's the town bike. She seems too "pure" for that. Although once you start corrupting her you can definitely bring out the inner hoe in her. I don't really know much about her interactions with the gang as I've kept her relationship hegh enough to avoid the NTR. I'll check that content out eventually.
With NTR on and low relationship :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
The 4pm event is the sneaking into the basement with younger sister via the option in the mcs room.

Their is a lot of harsh bullshit being thrown about at the moment, what is wrong with you people?, you are getting the game for free, you are getting the extra images for free and yet for many of you it is not good enough, and yet each of you want a slightly different thing so unless he is writing an entire other game for each person with an opinion on this forum, you aint ever gonna be happy.
Im sorry, i thought that lil sis route is a part of lilsis date event-chain, just not fully finished.

As for the progress of the game development, im not saying anything bad about saddog, just want to see what happens next.

Reactions: paragon

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of depress, i tought this thing would be bigger, but if the FAQ say that next year will be finish by the begginig of the next year, so i think the tyrant would be davide boss, and really hope that the tyrant would be the boss of davide boss, but that is taking the game too far.

I really like this game, i would want it to be bigger to get to play a lot of it.

Drue

May 12, 2018
Before playing i want to ask if Ntr on (not hard Ntr) or Ntr off, are we will really avoid being Ntr or just skip some ntr scene so we dont watch being ntr?
because i dont want waste time to build high rel if still be ntr'ed because story progress req it.

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Before playing i want to ask if Ntr on (not hard Ntr) or Ntr off, are we will really avoid being Ntr or just skip some ntr scene so we dont watch being ntr?
because i dont want waste time to build high rel if still be ntr'ed because story progress req it.
Word of God says that if you turn NTR off, it doesn't happen. Even in the background. Full stop.
Some scenes will be a bit weird, some suspicious, but it won't be happening. With NTR turned off, the female characters will just pursue regular friendships with others over you if your relationship value with them drops too low.
Whether that is believable for you and works out depends on you, of course.

Drue

May 12, 2018
So anyone the gang event end on slap nicole ass in this version or i miss something?
bit to short for main story end like this for this version

Edit: already play on Hard ntr. this game built for ntr :disappointed:

Jun 15, 2018
I really like Saddog and My Legacy was fun but OMG is this dragging. I think my biggest complaint is I have seen so many images that just never seem to get added. Wasn't it like over 6 months ago there was a screenshot of MC smacking Davide with a shovel or something? Plus all those preview images about the basement which has been promised since he started. The main issue is that basically this entire game is lacking any form of real content as of yet and I wish he could get back to the speeds he had when making his first game. Now that had a lot of variation with a ton of different endings.

Reactions: Rythan25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
did that basement key glitch ever get fixed the one I'm talking about when you go downstairs and the mom says the hideout is only for gang members and you are already a gang member and did he make it so that you dont repeat the days over and over ??

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Not that I'm aware of, @blahblah25 . I think either a flag wasn't switched or a call wasn't done. Havent looked so don't know if it's even a fix we can do.

Reactions: blahblah25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
town bike = everybody gets to ride her.
Deadlyreaper is German but has some issues with translation. Not sure how to fix that?
Not sure if he understands what is going on with the family situation which put the mother in a tough spot. In a way, her motivations are pure since she is trying to save her family and keep them safe.
Come on doggy, surely you dont believe this ? If the mom was written to be sympathetic it wouldnt take much, yes she would be allowed to moan and such during NTR scenes with mostly "haah, and ohhh, and ahhh's " but thats it, she should be given Italics for "inner thoughts" where she is thinking how much she hates this, and how she KNOWS its causing suffering to her son, husband, and lays groundwork for the ugly disgusting fuck to do the same to her daughters...

Instead we get to see her HONEST to god opinion on the events as her moaning includes talking, and what does she say between hte "ohhh's and ahhs" ? she says "omg dont stop, I love this" and "more keep going harder", hell the only thing missing is "i love black penus, its the only thing that matters in my life now !!"

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Word of God said it might not happen, but it does, otherwise the story becomes a broken mess with tons of plot holes, unaccounted for behaviors, characters vanishing out of the game for no reason etc...

This is primarily a NTR based game, the other side paths (MC as a corruptiing asshole, and MC as a savior are a distant after thought)

Just a few examples of broken things that wont make sense to you if you ty to play this as a "harem" game, every morning mom will be sleepy as hell, her reason being "I spent all night with MC's dad and the gang in basement"... She wont elaborate doing what ever, just that "your not allowed to be there" she even has a panicked reaction when step-dad tries to get MC into gang knowing what he might see if he went down there.

2nd example would be date with mom, she runs from some dude claiming he is a rival gang member that will "kill her" if he finds her... never elaborates further on it...

now lets look at the complete picture (if you try to see what happens in the NTR path, let em tell you they fill in the blanks perfectly, almost as if THEY DID HAPPEN)...

For the first example of mom being sleepy, at 9pm the previous night if you go into the Living Room where the gang is hanging out, Davide decides "you know what, I have no respect for my member's wives/mothers and want to fuck their brains out in front of them, cause I am awesome". So he picks up Nicole by force after spreading her legs in front of the family, and drags her to the basement, where he pounds her out for 3 hours (till mdnight) while the whore is moaning in ecstasy loving every second of it.

Example 2 - You separate from mom trying to draw the "killer" away from her, your plan fails, and he finds her...Turns out he "knows" her (in the biblical sense), as they been fucking like rabbits for a while, he stuffs her like a build a bear for a while... so he wasnt a "killer" but he totally "slayed" that pussy... The mom passes out in bliss...

Dont even get me started on the sisters (not as bad as mom) but complete and utter gutter trash whores in their own right.... To the point I am interested in knowing if Davide was originally a character from "Ethan's Legacy" a special whose power was "despite being old, fat and with a stupid mustache, women find him irresistible".

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes