muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Rythan25 Try the non-NTR route? Then play the NTR route again. It's true that anybody can enjoy good sex.
But you have to take into account her reactions before, during and after the sex. Was she dominated, forced, humiliated? What was said to her? How did she respond? If you look at it from the motivation of keeping her family safe (can't reveal undercover status and must act like a criminal), you can begin to see how she's being mentally destroyed.
Keep in mind, this has been going on for a while. The MC just returned from a long absence and she's likely been dominated, forced, programmed, and beaten down for at least a year or 2. In real life situations, victims have often been broken within weeks. This has been occurring for several months to several years. She's losing herself to this.
It's up to the MC to either break the last vestiges of her old personality or love her and bring her old self back.

Jun 15, 2018
@Rythan25 Try the non-NTR route? Then play the NTR route again. It's true that anybody can enjoy good sex.
But you have to take into account her reactions before, during and after the sex. Was she dominated, forced, humiliated? What was said to her? How did she respond? If you look at it from the motivation of keeping her family safe (can't reveal undercover status and must act like a criminal), you can begin to see how she's being mentally destroyed.
Keep in mind, this has been going on for a while. The MC just returned from a long absence and she's likely been dominated, forced, programmed, and beaten down for at least a year or 2. In real life situations, victims have often been broken within weeks. This has been occurring for several months to several years. She's losing herself to this.
It's up to the MC to either break the last vestiges of her old personality or love her and bring her old self back.
Yeah but she acts like a complete bitch even to MC. Case in point telling the father to mess you up when you walk in on her getting plowed in the middle of your kitchen. She totally has zero care about being in this situation and is trying to pretend harder that she isn't a slut to the MC and others than actually being upset about it. I think the mother character was done completely wrong but that is simply my view of it. Like I said I think she comes off as always being a slut who just gets upset when you call her out on it.

Reactions: User_17502

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah but she acts like a complete bitch even to MC. Case in point telling the father to mess you up when you walk in on her getting plowed in the middle of your kitchen. She totally has zero care about being in this situation and is trying to pretend harder that she isn't a slut to the MC and others than actually being upset about it. I think the mother character was done completely wrong but that is simply my view of it. Like I said I think she comes off as always being a slut who just gets upset when you call her out on it.
I see your point. I explained my reason for that behavior so I'll remind you this has been going on for some time..
-snipped-
To clarify.. Davide's been 'working' on her for at least the last several months and you're seeing his 'programming' at work.

Reactions: paragon and Hadgar

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@muttdoggy , damn, despite the fact i totally agree with your demonstrations and arguments, you realized that you gave more depth to the char here by a single post than the game itself.
I mean, i got nothing against the game or the dev, it is what it is but, wow, the users give it its dimension, kind of...
So it"s by the gamers perspectives/imaginations that you can see a different degree of potential, so the dev is a genius or the players are way smarter than the writings...

Reactions: paragon and Hadgar
Jun 15, 2018
I see your point. I explained my reason for that behavior so I'll remind you this has been going on for some time..

To clarify.. Davide's been 'working' on her for at least the last several months and you're seeing his 'programming' at work.
Again I also see your point, but even if he was working her into becoming a cum hungry slut her other behavior wouldn't make sense. Being angry at the drop of a hat and literally asking for her son to be beaten. On top of that if she had been nearly broken as to be worked on for THAT long she would consider a casual pervy look as a compliment, or at the very least normal. Instead she usually flies off the handle at the MC but blindly obeys anyone else. I just think if Saddog wanted her to be realistically broken or in the breaking process depending on his angle he should have nailed down the personality. From anybody who plays the games perspective I can't really see her as anything but a full of herself woman who enjoys every minute of it and just likes to take out her anger on those she is supposed to care about. That is about as far from a sympathetic character as you get and she is my least favorite character. Alexis on the other hand I believe was done in a much better way.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
The whole thing, is like what mutt said, the family, although not so much little sister (no idea on big sis) has been getting worked on for the longest time, in reality the time it takes to break someone depends on the person, but it isn't unlikely for less then a month, when the mc has been gone for what year+?

the mc is based on the route. you go corrupted he's a tool. you go love, he has some backbone. (be it very small) the MC goes with the path your on, generally. the older sister has a weakness to alcohol. so the NTR scene showed just a hint of alcohol and her inner whore pops up. lilsis is the more innocent one, but shows shes easily corruptable unless the mc has the love route, maybe? to early to tell.

irina? not enough on her to 'judge'

over all look past the annoying parts of the updating process and understand it's quite the diamond in the hella rough. it is HIS game how he plans to produce it is up to the man. Complaining helps nothing, if anything offer to help, help with his renders? offer to help with a script? GRAMMER maybe? or support his patreon, if thats to difficult, then like us just wait it out :)

The man has a plan, be patient~ it'll be worth it in the end im hella sure. I will get alexis over to the symbote side dammit :FuckYea: i will not be denied my glory.:FuckYea:

Reactions: paragon
Jun 15, 2018
The whole thing, is like what mutt said, the family, although not so much little sister (no idea on big sis) has been getting worked on for the longest time, in reality the time it takes to break someone depends on the person, but it isn't unlikely for less then a month, when the mc has been gone for what year+?

the mc is based on the route. you go corrupted he's a tool. you go love, he has some backbone. (be it very small) the MC goes with the path your on, generally. the older sister has a weakness to alcohol. so the NTR scene showed just a hint of alcohol and her inner whore pops up. lilsis is the more innocent one, but shows shes easily corruptable unless the mc has the love route, maybe? to early to tell.

irina? not enough on her to 'judge'

over all look past the annoying parts of the updating process and understand it's quite the diamond in the hella rough. it is HIS game how he plans to produce it is up to the man. Complaining helps nothing, if anything offer to help, help with his renders? offer to help with a script? GRAMMER maybe? or support his patreon, if thats to difficult, then like us just wait it out :)

The man has a plan, be patient~ it'll be worth it in the end im hella sure. I will get alexis over to the symbote side dammit :FuckYea: i will not be denied my glory.:FuckYea:
Personally I think critique and complaints of what we think is wrong is helpful as well. I supported his patreon for awhile, off the back of My Legacy particularly. One of the major reasons I believe people are even more critical of Saddog is that we KNOW he can do so much better. That and the releases tend to have none of the preview content he says will be in there.........

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
He split this last release into 2. Hopefully with the next patch, we'll get to see what's missing.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Come on doggy, surely you dont believe this ? If the mom was written to be sympathetic it wouldnt take much, yes she would be allowed to moan and such during NTR scenes with mostly "haah, and ohhh, and ahhh's " but thats it, she should be given Italics for "inner thoughts" where she is thinking how much she hates this, and how she KNOWS its causing suffering to her son, husband, and lays groundwork for the ugly disgusting fuck to do the same to her daughters...

Instead we get to see her HONEST to god opinion on the events as her moaning includes talking, and what does she say between hte "ohhh's and ahhs" ? she says "omg dont stop, I love this" and "more keep going harder", hell the only thing missing is "i love black penus, its the only thing that matters in my life now !!"
We will save her fallen soul no matter what. Because true love does not need reasons.

Again I also see your point, but even if he was working her into becoming a cum hungry slut her other behavior wouldn't make sense. Being angry at the drop of a hat and literally asking for her son to be beaten. On top of that if she had been nearly broken as to be worked on for THAT long she would consider a casual pervy look as a compliment, or at the very least normal. Instead she usually flies off the handle at the MC but blindly obeys anyone else. I just think if Saddog wanted her to be realistically broken or in the breaking process depending on his angle he should have nailed down the personality. From anybody who plays the games perspective I can't really see her as anything but a full of herself woman who enjoys every minute of it and just likes to take out her anger on those she is supposed to care about. That is about as far from a sympathetic character as you get and she is my least favorite character. Alexis on the other hand I believe was done in a much better way.
muttdoggy already said it all and I mentioned it earlier but you forget one important point - DRUGS. After a year of constant drug use, it's amazing that Nicole remains to herself to some part. David himself tells Sam how dangerous this drug can be after just one use. I admit that the plot is not ideal, but expect from Nicole logical and consistent actions ...? Mmm ... I do not think so.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
About the mother's motivations- Maybe patreons can request the next update to be about the mother when they can? And she explains somewhere in that update how she has been affected by the situation she's in. This would clarify it like she could say that within weeks of moving, Davide showed up and started talking to her, isolating her, dominating her, and has the support of her husband in everything he's doing. She's scared, conflicted about it and not sure of what to do. It can work with both corruption and love routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
My approach to this game is to not even see the NTR scenes, I know I will probably get pissed off seeing them as this game is clearly made thinking in NTR first and the rest later. In games like this you generally put yourself in the shoes of the MC, the last thing I would want for my family is to be corrupted by an outsider criminal scum, Davide reminds me a lot of Eric by the way, the difference is that Eric at least was Ann's boyfriend so it didn't bothered me that he fucked her at all, but I would be annoyed to see any scene with the sisters

Davide on the other hand is a complete hostile takeover of your family to turn them into sluts, sometimes I see the pictures of the scenes that are posted here and only that already upsets me, if I had the context it would only get worse, don't know how anyone can find that hot but to each their own I guess.

I'm the one playing the NTR game so if anyone is in the wrong place here it's myself, but I just can't wait to kill every single man in this game, that's for sure

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
About the mother's motivations- Maybe patreons can request the next update to be about the mother when they can? And she explains somewhere in that update how she has been affected by the situation she's in. This would clarify it like she could say that within weeks of moving, Davide showed up and started talking to her, isolating her, dominating her, and has the support of her husband in everything he's doing. She's scared, conflicted about it and not sure of what to do. It can work with both corruption and love routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your edited part is what should happen at least in two of three routes (corruption and salvation). In the NTR/Cuck path, MC would probably just be like "lol that's hot mom, always knew you had it in you roflmaololomgwtfbbq sauce" literally those exact words since he is a tool.

The best thing that could happen to this game is Davide getting sodomized with a shovel stick that comes out his mouth and then a hammered blow to the head...and it should happen soon.

In the words of Yoda when at his most badass... "At an end your rule is, and not short enough it was ! "

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have 100 corruption ı did every chapter of sister but I cant start ntr with sister at date
You also have to have low relationship with her, in between 0-10 I believe, otherwise it won't trigger...
@Rythan25 , if you hate this game so much why do you continue to read this discussion?
So hating mother fucking Davide means I hate the game ?

Ok fine I kinda hate Nicole and Bruce too... Well Cassandra and Alexis to some extent....

Ok but I like Irina ! That has to count for something right ?

As for why ? Simple one of the first scenes after character intros showed a very dead Davide covered in blood, and cum in his filthy mouth (might have dreamed that last part) I aim to see that happen, it... Will please me...greatly please me...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
The discussions about this game are fucking hilarious to me. I understand why a lot of people are mad, I mean half of the content is cut out of the game if you attempt the no NTR route and then what's left is confusing and suspect as hell. I get it. That being said, if you don't like NTR then you probably shouldn't play this game. I hate NTR but at the same time I knew what this game was about before I decided to play it. Skipped all the NTR stuff and yeah, it's a bit of a letdown. The main thing, for me, this game has going for itself is the quality of the scenes. Sure, I wish the no NTR path was more fulfilling, but it's not and I doubt it ever will be. Most of the shit people complain about I haven't even seen because I keep the girls relationships high enough. But if you don't see these scenes then the game makes no damn sense as there are continuity problems all over the place. So you're left with the choice of keeping NTR off and playing and understanding a fourth of the game, or turning NTR on anf been triggered the whole time, if you don't like NTR. Them's the breaks. Take it or leave it.

TLDR: Stop complaining about the game and go play some other shit if NTR is pissing you off. How you going to walk up to a hot stove then get mad when you touch the eye and get burned?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes