U

User_17502

You also have to have low relationship with her, in between 0-10 I believe, otherwise it won't trigger...

So hating mother fucking Davide means I hate the game ?

Ok fine I kinda hate Nicole and Bruce too... Well Cassandra and Alexis to some extent....

Ok but I like Irina ! That has to count for something right ?

As for why ? Simple one of the first scenes after character intros showed a very dead Davide covered in blood, and cum in his filthy mouth (might have dreamed that last part) I aim to see that happen, it... Will please me...greatly please me...
I fell you and would recommend trying my mod. Just to see if you like the story a bit more there. But It’s not updated yet (wtf did saddog do to that whole system???) But after I get through it I hope it satisfies you at least when it comes to character motivations and actions.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I fell you and would recommend trying my mod. Just to see if you like the story a bit more there. But It’s not updated yet (wtf did saddog do to that whole system???) But after I get through it I hope it satisfies you at least when it comes to character motivations and actions.
You know what I had forgotten I read about your mod that removes the NTR stuff, and aims to fix the story up, I will def give it a go to see what it does to make up for the missing pieces, as Carmen put it, it's 1/4 of a game if you chose to go vanilla lol.

Also despite the flak I give the game, I do like it, yes I have a problem with some of the characters and how they act/react to situations, and absolutely hate Davide. But I like saddogs models, every single female in the game is attractive to me, yes even the old milf at the spa !

Having played His Legacy, I now this dev can make some hot situations with his characters, so if I get even a minor bone in the non-NTR route, just one scene with each of the girls with MC, I'd be happy.

Hammer Head

Dec 5, 2017
I can't access the basement. The scene at 9pm living room keeps repeating. David says I did a good job and accepts me into the gang but I can't access the basement.

Reactions: pmmddb
U

User_17502

You know what I had forgotten I read about your mod that removes the NTR stuff, and aims to fix the story up, I will def give it a go to see what it does to make up for the missing pieces, as Carmen put it, it's 1/4 of a game if you chose to go vanilla lol.

Also despite the flak I give the game, I do like it, yes I have a problem with some of the characters and how they act/react to situations, and absolutely hate Davide. But I like saddogs models, every single female in the game is attractive to me, yes even the old milf at the spa !

Having played His Legacy, I now this dev can make some hot situations with his characters, so if I get even a minor bone in the non-NTR route, just one scene with each of the girls with MC, I'd be happy.
Ah no. That’s not my mod at all. In fact it enhances the NTR stuff because that’s what i’m into. But it does it in a way that makes sense. However I did also make the non NTR path much more believable and interesting. But to say that I remove the NTR stuff is incorrect and I don’t want you going into that without knowing the truth.

aliosa362

Oct 18, 2017
Love the NTR stuff. Tk dev. Its just a game not real life so that could make sense somehow. Sometimes you lose in real life so let MC does this time. I expect the wildest story from you.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I really think some ppl should considering checking in the progress like 6mth-1yr. Its an honest feeling , not being dick or anything
Its been known from the start , the developer is really gunning for the big buffet but he is running solo.
The gang theme itself provides join gang and non gang route story.. and each encounter got variations of true love , corruption , NTR , and I believe sometimes the developer sometimes does cross stats true love/corruption for extra scenes like alexis path in the barn. While we have the theme , I don't think we have any movement of the story yet , mostly mechanics like dates etc

Personally I admire the developer tenacity for going these broad of scope and content alone (though hidden doubts this game can be completed even in a year =p )
So if u aiming a shovel on davide's head in the next release ... how does the story even fits , when the only thing we know about the gang , is delivering packages to subway hobo? How do we even take over/out the gang? It be like BB all over again , where Eric is taken out in one release.
Urm then what? the whole tyrant gig become another family soap opera like meeting new characters like baristas in cafes and going shopping malls with family to buy clothes for them?
I be really disappointed if the developer doesn't eventually land a shovel on davide head. But he just one man show doing an entire freak circus =D.
But i reckon it might be reaaaaal slooowww. Thats how this is man. Its just not that type of game of auto pilot sex encounters VN

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
hey to be fair, without villain's like Eric, no game ever be entertaining. You think it'd be as iconic or popular without the dude? naw, Eric/Davide's need to exist in some of these game's just not only for content, but as a goal too.

The sign of a great villain isn't the fact they were stepping stones (they are that too) but for what they do to the people interacting with them and the impact on the STORY. Without davide, it just be a really bad game with a horrible idea, who'd be the main target, the fat dude? plis, just threaten to run from the dude and he'd croak.

The Eric's, Davide's are a must, i know ALOT ALOT ALOT (everyone that doesn't enjoy someone stealing THEIR target. Alexis is mine to corrupt into my symbiote army dammit.) hate the dude, but y'know? he's needed in the game, hell i'd honestly drop 20$ on saddog if he did a cameo with Eric and Davide meeting, and you get to dunk both or watch Davide dunk eric into a dumpster. (Lowkey explain how Eric goes missing from BB? OHHH THE HUMANITY)

But all and all, update's will be slow, as of this current post, WHO KNOWS the hope for us all is the next update will be a biggin' we all are hopein' for it, trust me, WE ALLLLLLL are waiting for more. Handful want the sisters, some want the mother, some the old lady (im no judge...you do you, content im happy to skip. swear to god if it's a must to proceed with the story...) other's want the what's the 2 already taken over by davide? hell some want to watch davdie (i like the nickname since people want him dead) take the family. Alittle something for everyone, no one likes the NTR aspect though, i myself don't care much for it, but if the ntr stuff happens, AND YOU HAVE A WAY OF TAKING THEM BACK, i'm all for it unless it's like a 'game over' sorta thing where they're totally lost, which i think is everyone's fear.

Overall, patience is a virtue, and for the love of the koopatroopa's, will people stop asking about the basement? IT AIN'T OPEN YET LADIES, hope for the next update for the basement, that you'll get your fill of your girl of choice. (Not alexis though, SHE MINE, NO TOUCHY.)

Also just a thought on the mental state of the family, those little candy's are some sorta drug that's supposed to what get em hella horny? i can't recall off hand, that could explain why the mother (although i don't think there's any hint what so ever to her using it) is pretty much mentally broken in half? it'll explain how Alexis and Cassandra will fall to the way side im sure. Be it MC or Davdie? food for thought, peace! and enjoy the discussion~

swear to god Alexis will be in the symbiote army well before davdie get's his greedy hands on her, I'LL CRACK A BITCH! WE ARE VENOM!

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
Is possible console commands. Thanks. The story of game is good but approximately and confuse. Excuse my bad English the game has many many potentially.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
How to get Shower with Davide and Nicole? Also can mc fuck Nicole in shower?
First question: at 3pm on Downstairs Shower with NTR on Android low relashionship (lower them 10, I guess)
Second question: note yet (in neither 3 possible routes)

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
i have no opinions on others fetish such as ntr, but this is one funny game lmao

don't blame me, i grew up with such games made by Combination and other japanese game creator that i don't even knew what their name was. ah, good old time.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Somewhere I have seen a picture where Alexis is doing a "Reverse Cowboy" with Davide :p. Is that something that will happen in the next release or later? Does anyone know? In a game with great potential it's a bit annoying with all replays. For example, I don't know how many times I been asked by father to join the gang in the dinning room!? I think those scenes that not include sex shouldn't occur again so that the game would be more credible.
Perhaps I'm the only one that think so I don't know.
Else keep up the good work ;)

Jun 15, 2018
Somewhere I have seen a picture where Alexis is doing a "Reverse Cowboy" with Davide :p. Is that something that will happen in the next release or later? Does anyone know? In a game with great potential it's a bit annoying with all replays. For example, I don't know how many times I been asked by father to join the gang in the dinning room!? I think those scenes that not include sex shouldn't occur again so that the game would be more credible.
Perhaps I'm the only one that think so I don't know.
Else keep up the good work ;)
Well if you couldn't tell by some of the comments here the picture you saw may or may not be in a release. One major critique of things has been that pictures shown months ago that were said to be part of a new update have yet to make it in the game. So it is really kind of a "your guess is as good as mine" situation pertaining to that. Just cross your fingers and hope it might make it in............eventually.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
(Lowkey explain how Eric goes missing from BB? OHHH THE HUMANITY)
Challenge accepted since to me it made perfect sense.
Steps that led to Eric's downfall because he got stupid and careless

1. The idiot accused you of stealing his wallet which he STILL carried around with him !!
2. The idiot took a bear that Max opened for him trustingly
3. The idiot talked inside Max's house about his plan to fuck his family and steal their house
4. The idiot after realizing he had lost his wallet for real this time still went ahead with the frame Max and ask for money only plan !
5. The idiot gave Max at the least 1 WEEK to pay him back (or in the real case come up with a plan).

What does this lead to ?

1. Kira advices Max to steal his wallet for real to find out more about him (since he couldnt claim theft anymore)
2. Max discovers he isnt Eric, but Victor Hugo
3. Max has one week to pay back a measly 1,000 dollars
4. Max finds out Victor Hugo is wanted by the higher ups in the mob (for scamming them like he is trying to do to his family)
5. Max gives Eric an easy way out "leave an never come back", he doesnt take it...
6 Max calls the mob on the whereabouts of Victor (Eric) and hands him over so long as his family isnt hurt
7. Profit (Eric is gone, totally makes sense, DS doesnt know what to do with his game, modders do add-ons where Max fucks the ba-jesus out of his family) everyone lived happily ever after...

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes