Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said that game was pretty enjoyable with Cuck mode disabled, the gang three stooge jabroni goons stayed away and I just did my own thing
Time for a vote, which Basement that we kept getting blue-balled annoyed the most ?

1. The Basement in The Tyrant that kept you from seeing the MC's mom stuffed like the whore she is.
2. The Basement in Attack on Titan that kept you from learning the secret behind the Titans.

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
Despite liking the ntr kink, I stopped supporting him for good with 0.3.6 and the Cassandra date: a prime example that this guy has no freaking idea how to write a scene that makes some sense. The scene there was literally the dumbest out of context useless scene I could have though of, placed there just for the sake of it.
Not to mention the gameplay sucks: see the way to access dates or the boring repetition.
Definitely more worthwhile creators out there, I wish I could get back my money.
Also ditched it. Its a shame because I like his renders, but his coding sucks. Also the english is terrible. I offered to help fix it and pointed out there are literally thousands of spelling and grammar errors in the script and parts where sentences make no sense (as if several lines were deleted and not replaced), but he thinks the guy he has proofreading is actually doing the job. *shrugs*

Summing up the project in two words: Wasted potential

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
save is from last version corruption 200
Well, really dont know... maybe someone else here can help you, sorry (or you can wait for the walkthrough with the new version "by the end of the month"). You can check the CGs with UnRen or RPA Extractor.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Meh, I got my ending already. The game is basically as good as done as far as I'm concerned. Pretty much anything short of the ending I wrote a few pages back would just be too dull in my book, so I'm good from here. :D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
in the gude the name of the female characters
i do not know who is who
Nicole = Mom
Cassandra = Older Sister
Alexis = Younger Sister
Irina = Cassandra's friend (the hottie)

The others I am unsure who is who, like Susan and Jennifer or whatever... I think one might be the blonde druggie that disgusting Davide bangs in basement, and the other is the bartender at the club... not 100% on that though...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
As someone whom isn't a fan of NTR myself, I really don't get why everyone gets so furious about the female characters. For starters, they are mostly family so they shouldn't be fucking MC anyway, (going by regular society standards), so it's not like them fucking other NPC characters makes them more or less whorish than fucking the MC would. To be honest, at least for Nichole, fucking Davide is less whorish than fucking MC because A, not family & B, there is at least the logic of maintaining the "cover" for the "investigation", (though make no mistake, Davide is still a scum fuck whom needs to die screaming. Not because of his sexual exploits, but because he's a scumbag criminal). Also, the female characters aren't dating the MC, (with the potential exception for Irena), so it's not like he's actually getting cucked. But even ALL of that aside, MOST important to keep in mind is that there really isn't any "official cannon" sequence of events. How you play dictates what happens. In my playthrough, Davide has been totally cockblocked because I kept relationship points high with all the girls. Which means in the iteration of my playthrough, the NTR shit just plain DID NOT HAPPEN. I didn't miss it or just wasn't exposed to it, It flat out didn't happen.

So instead of getting butthurt about the female characters fucking Davide & other male characters in the game, take action & keep the relationship points high so it doesn't happen to begin with. PRetty simple. Your decisions in the game decide what events do & do not take place.

Now that being said, Saddog really does need to make the game MUCH more balanced. There should be content evenly divided between the purity, corruption & NTR paths. IF he keeps putting the bulk of the content into the NTR route instead of spreading it more evenly, not only is the game itself & him as a dev going to wind up pigeonholed as an NTR dev whom makes NTR games, but it's going to severely affect the audience for his games too, as those whom aren't NTR fans will lose interest. The game has a lot of potential & pigeonholing it in just that one niche I think is a bad business move globally, (& I'd say that even if I was into NTR. Being a 1 trick pony is never a good business strategy). MAtter of fact, to be honest, it would actually be wiser to dump a shit ton more content in the corruption path as that would have the broadest range of appeal, with NTR & purity coming in second & third, ( & yes I am saying there should be more NTR content than purity content even though the purity path is actually my preferred path because I'm in the smallest minority, NTR being a larger minority & corruption making up the majority. Thats just being objective & practical about it from a business perspective).

Nov 26, 2016
For starters, they are mostly family so they shouldn't be fucking MC anyway, (going by regular society standards), so it's not like them fucking other NPC characters makes them more or less whorish than fucking the MC would
Good luck convincing the degenerates here who find it perfectly acceptable to fuck their mother, daughter, sister, aunt, granny, and other blood relatives. "b-b-but I only feel this way in the confines of a g-game! I d-don't really want to have sex with my relatives!" Oh but give them a whiff of NTR in a game and "REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AM I BEING CUCKED? REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Here I thought it was just a game. :test:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Good luck convincing the degenerates here who find it perfectly acceptable to fuck their mother, daughter, sister, aunt, granny, and other blood relatives. "b-b-but I only feel this way in the confines of a g-game! I d-don't really want to have sex with my relatives!" Oh but give them a whiff of NTR in a game and "REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AM I BEING CUCKED? REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Here I thought it was just a game. :test:
Pretty cringe and embarrassing post tbh fam

Reactions: jw1985

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
It can either stop here or I can involve myself. Your call fellas.
Enough with the ntr arguments stop with that
That's kinda the point I was aiming at. I keep seeing posts like that flaring up throughout the tread so I was hoping a little comon sense & objective reasoning would put a stop to it.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes