RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Pfft....I only wish I had a powerful pc to take renders in Daz/3ds max again but such is life....
Is it really that hard to do all thing's considered? i've a gaming pc that works on basically everything, and i've taken an interest in creating characters more so for hobby/curious side of thing's never would make a game out of the character's cause i don't know coding and thing's like that.

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
Maybe he is playing the rebel to the rest of the players predictability, IE everyone else has an issue or another and Rockn wants to be the better man and show his appreciation of the game?
Or maybe he is just basically a good guy trying in a world of doubters to install a sense of positivity in everyone?
Either way I am more than reasonably sure it is not a bad thing he is doing, it annoys me a hell of a lot less than the whiners do :).
Keep it going rockn... in the words of the Ramones .... 1..2...3..4... Hey Ho lets Go!!
View attachment 120430
a little older than The Clash - I Fought The Law

Reactions: paragon
May 18, 2018
Yes there was, in an older version. The NTR scene with Davide and Nicole in the kitchen at 2 AM, has been erased or disabled for now. But only gave a headache (no interaction, just a punch in het head from Bruce for unwanted peeking....)
wtf ive been longing to get these scene just to be found erased?that is so fucked up.
(ps i saw the cg)but man,i want that scene,fuck this shit.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
OK guys I have a problem. I got the key from Dave. But can not clean when the 3 are in the basement. If I want to take over the job with the small box dave takes me again and again in the basement where we the little blonde together through ... Na Yes point is how or how do I know that I am a Gang Mittglied? and I come in this version already in the basement when the 3 are down? At 20 o'clock dave 6 dad are also never before the door :-(

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
right now i dont really like the system. ntr on/off and relationship is the trigger and each week, the relationship goes down no matter what. its not logical. i could one week have good relationship and the next she is cheating with someone. too bad, as i like the models and the idea. a better way is to remove relationship and instead use decisions, so a couple of times we get the decision to open opportunities for Davide or whomever and thats it. right now i could see Davide have his way and the next theres no trace of him, as i increased relationship. sure, Davide just forget about it right?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes