d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Allow me to assist! Hold Left bumper to call an assist hero!

"We are Venom!" *Action start* what leads to NTR that people forget as a mechanic is letting Relantionship to drop below a certain point (5 if i recall when it turns red) At which point yes NTR will happen to the character in question. For instance! Alexis, She's Loyal to the MC off the bat, so unless you try (or turn on hardmode which is what it's for) to let it happen it will. BUT Its really easy to prevent that, interacting with character's brings up the relantionship and the shop item's also boon it by 5 per day.

SO you have to try REALLY HARD to let that focus of the game happen. Corruption/Love paths are what they sound like, Corrupting them, makes them more slutty/you have your way with them, later in the hint it's hinted you can 'share' them for money, items, story advancement etc. Not confirmed but hinted in the in-game dialog. Example. You can turn Cassandra into full corruption fuck her on the date, and she'll be 'forced' (LATER not now obviously) as a lover for the MC, after you get rid of her bf most likely, would need more content to confirm as most of it is just speculation but pretty obvious.

Love path is what it sounds like, treat em good, and they'll 'fall in love' with the mc and be the waifu you think she'll be, loyal, and yours to command. Far less fun sounding, but most peoples (YOU FORGET MUILTIPLE SAVES) main game will be how you want, and you can explore the content later. Like for me, Alexis is waifu, she's gonna be under the love route no doubt, and likely most of the other girls too, as i'd rather save then condemn them. Then on another save, hello hard mode, and more content of what i'd miss with the main game.

TL;DR: No corruption doesnt lead to NTR, that's from laziness/choosing hardmode~
Thanks for the elaborate response. Is there a CG rip?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Thanks for the elaborate response. Is there a CG rip?
To my knowledge of the newer content not that im aware, i'm sure if you ask some kind soul would do a drive by CG drop~ think unren is a thing but i don't use anything like that myself so no idea how it works, i play the game and if i need the content for...research purposes as we all do~ i find the spot, make a save, and just go spank the tank and voila~

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
I just do not understand people or why I do not come in the basement if I have the key from Dave. I think I'm always ncoh no gang member

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys till now i wait that the game become much bigger in terms of update.
Can someone tell me how far the game go? And no... i am not interessed in NTR content.
I just wanna know how far i can go with all girls/woman.
And yes i surelly play with NTR off. I do not need other men in me game.

Aug 13, 2017
Hi everybody, does anyone have a step-by-step procedure from version 4.1. what are the triggers for each girl? how to give drugs because I'm going on Tuesday and Thursday at 7 am and nothing happens, thank you again
If you have more than 1 red box for the delivery for Davide it kills the delivery.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
how to deliery 5 times - he said meet one at subway on tuesday or thurday 7 8 am but when come there i have no action, any help

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
how to deliery 5 times - he said meet one at subway on tuesday or thurday 7 8 am but when come there i have no action, any help
use config console and write:
package = 1

you have to have only one package each time to deliver

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
You need to go back to Davide at 9Pm to collect a new package.

The process is simple. Go to Davide to get package, deliver package at 7am on a Tuesday or Thursday. You can deliver two packages a week, and it requires you to do it for a total of five times. So it'll take three weeks to complete.
So you need to deliver a total of 5 parcels (5x1) or 10 (5x2) parcels or 6 parcels (3x2) to be allowed to the basement? I think you mean 5x1 which also takes 3 weeks.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
how to unblock the scene of the shower with the sister piercing?
and how to unlock the scene with the blonde sister?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
h

how to open config console??
Either use UnRenpy.bat searching this site
or
on pc go to <game>.exe/renpy/common/00console.rpy
and change False in the line
config.console = False
into True
BUT you must do it without changing the indentation of any line , otherwise game will crash

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So you need to deliver a total of 5 parcels (5x1) or 10 (5x2) parcels or 6 parcels (3x2) to be allowed to the basement? I think you mean 5x1 which also takes 3 weeks.
Yeah, I was tired as all hell when i wrote that.

It's 5x1. You can only do two drops a week, hence it requiring three weeks to complete.

Reactions: Fred Asten

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
how to unlock the shower scene with the piercing of the sister?
and how to unlock the scene with the blonde sister?

Reactions: bas

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
as far as I got there two full sex scenes with the character's mom and big sis while on date. I couldn't get them at home you can play with mom in the shower but you couldn't fuck her. and I couldn't fuck the younger sis at all, only teasing her, and you'll get to play with her in the basement and with a date.
so did I get everything or is there more I could get out of those characters?

Janusos

Jul 1, 2017
What are the ntr scenes for mom? The shower, tanning salon, pub and basement at 9pm? Am I missing some? Wasn't there a 2am scene in older releases?

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes