PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
He kinda disable trying to go to basement, as de only ways to do so is via living room at 9pm with Davide conversation or at anytime on MC bed room with "enter basement with alexis" event. Maybe he did this to stop hearing "I´m a member of the gang,why the fuck the scene still says that I dont have the key and need to find a way" from everyone.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
a walkrought please?
Where you grabbed the game for free, a walkthrough you will find just for thee?
- Their we go a puzzling hint on where you can find it, can you work it out?, I charge for extra hints and clues.

- Their are days when I want to put my hands around the throats of the bulk of this planets population and squeeze tight, anyone else feel that way?

dr-strangelove-self-strangulation.jpg

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
why i deliver david package and when i come back to him he tell me again to deliver package?
its look like there is a bug and im stuck in a loop

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
but after i deliver the package he not say anything new?
You need to go back to Davide at 9Pm to collect a new package.

The process is simple. Go to Davide to get package, deliver package at 7am on a Tuesday or Thursday. You can deliver two packages a week, and it requires you to do it for a total of five times. So it'll take three weeks to complete.

Reactions: Fred Asten

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
You need to go back to Davide at 9Pm to collect a new package.

The process is simple. Go to Davide to get package, deliver package at 7am on a Tuesday or Thursday. You can deliver two packages a week, and it requires you to do it for a total of five times. So it'll take three weeks to complete.
Problem for me, I have already 3 packages. I could deliver the first one but since then I dont have any interactive option in the subway. Yes, Tue/Thu at 7am.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Y'know, i found it incredibly funny during Alexis' NTR with Davide, how she called his dick a worm :FeelsGoodMan: i've a feeling that was done for all those that dislike that route, i got a legit laugh outta it. Alexis best waifu confirmed~ That 'main' save of mine gonna be gucci!

Edit: And i love Alexis content but...the fuck...is with...them duck lips, YOU SEE THAT? I THOUGHT THAT TREND DIED A LONG TIME AGO LOL.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
I keep getting stack overflow errors when I enter the club

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He needs to re-code this release with something like a
import sys
sys.setrecursionlimit(10000)
command
Or at least make his variables non gobal
The variable [irina] is set when you meet her at 3pm in the living room. It needs to be global since it is used every time you talk to her. The problem is he needs to either allow you to give her the name you want to have every time you meet (like he does with the bartender) or prevent you from interacting with her until you meet her at 3pm in the living room. Until he fixes this you should meet her at 3pm so you don’t get the endless string of crash screens

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Problem for me, I have already 3 packages. I could deliver the first one but since then I dont have any interactive option in the subway. Yes, Tue/Thu at 7am.
You may have more than 1 package in your inventory. Try these putting the attached files in your game folder. They will allow you to deliver packages if you have more than 1

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Will not let me deliver the drugs on Tuesday or Thursday.
Have you delivered the drugs before? The developer said he disabled the basement content 'cause the game kept glitching, so joining the gang won't be possible till the next update. So once I'd delivered the dope 5 x the action icon disappeared from the subway location. One more reason to love July I guess.

Reactions: Loki0

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for version 0.4.1 yet?

I got a key from Dave for the basement but if Dave and mom and dad are in it in the evening I'm NOT coming in trozdem ?? how so ??

I already had Alexis Date, can I still watch the NTR event?

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
You may have more than 1 package in your inventory. Try these putting the attached files in your game folder. They will allow you to deliver packages if you have more than 1
This workaround didnt helped but thanks for your effort!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes