Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Have you delivered the drugs before? The developer said he disabled the basement content 'cause the game kept glitching, so joining the gang won't be possible till the next update. So once I'd delivered the dope 5 x the action icon disappeared from the subway location. One more reason to love July I guess.
Thanks for the info.

I advance a bit more in the story and, I dont know how, was able to enter the basement. This led to another progression with the younger sister.

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018
Guys, there is a bug whereby i only able to deliver the drug 1 time for update 4.1, hence that, unable to see the scene in basemen like previous update.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Guys, the package problem is easy to fix. If you have more than 1 package, the interaction doesn't show up. So, reduce the number of packages you have by typing package = 1 in the console commands.

Reactions: Phr33k

Jicomir

May 14, 2018
Guys, the package problem is easy to fix. If you have more than 1 package, the interaction doesn't show up. So, reduce the number of packages you have by typing package = 1 in the console commands.
I'm sorry, exactly where should that change?

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the info.

I advance a bit more in the story and, I dont know how, was able to enter the basement. This led to another progression with the younger sister.
It was probably after you went to her secret place.(With the pussy petting.) Once that's done you can access the basement by clicking an icon in your room. It doesn't help you join the gang tho'.
Grrrrrrr...

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I played the version 0-4-1 after 0-3-5. Is it correct, that the 1 am-event with Mom and Davide in the kitchen ist gone and the second event event with Davide and Mom in the basement too (first is Davides introduction to the mc with the blonde junkie)?

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everybody, does anyone have a step-by-step procedure from version 4.1. what are the triggers for each girl? how to give drugs because I'm going on Tuesday and Thursday at 7 am and nothing happens, thank you again

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Sooooooooooooooooooooo........................... any new screen shot sneak peaks today? :biggrin:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Sooooooooooooooooooooo........................... any new screen shot sneak peaks today? :biggrin:
It has been due since thursday but instead we got the game update, so will check again later, maybe their still will be one this week?

Reactions: SomeOldFart

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
are there any cheats ?
Hi user4959939
The short answer is yes and it is quite complex to find them I will write you a road map.
1. Find the note you put in asking if their are any cheats
2. Look at the note above it
3. If that doesnt work go back to 1 until you work it out.
4. Hope that helps?

Reactions: Phr33k

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
so corruption choices lead to ntr? is that the gist of this?
Allow me to assist! Hold Left bumper to call an assist hero!

"We are Venom!" *Action start* what leads to NTR that people forget as a mechanic is letting Relantionship to drop below a certain point (5 if i recall when it turns red) At which point yes NTR will happen to the character in question. For instance! Alexis, She's Loyal to the MC off the bat, so unless you try (or turn on hardmode which is what it's for) to let it happen it will. BUT Its really easy to prevent that, interacting with character's brings up the relantionship and the shop item's also boon it by 5 per day.

SO you have to try REALLY HARD to let that focus of the game happen. Corruption/Love paths are what they sound like, Corrupting them, makes them more slutty/you have your way with them, later in the hint it's hinted you can 'share' them for money, items, story advancement etc. Not confirmed but hinted in the in-game dialog. Example. You can turn Cassandra into full corruption fuck her on the date, and she'll be 'forced' (LATER not now obviously) as a lover for the MC, after you get rid of her bf most likely, would need more content to confirm as most of it is just speculation but pretty obvious.

Love path is what it sounds like, treat em good, and they'll 'fall in love' with the mc and be the waifu you think she'll be, loyal, and yours to command. Far less fun sounding, but most peoples (YOU FORGET MUILTIPLE SAVES) main game will be how you want, and you can explore the content later. Like for me, Alexis is waifu, she's gonna be under the love route no doubt, and likely most of the other girls too, as i'd rather save then condemn them. Then on another save, hello hard mode, and more content of what i'd miss with the main game.

TL;DR: No corruption doesnt lead to NTR, that's from laziness/choosing hardmode~

Reactions: d3xt3r and paragon
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes