cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so pregnancy is planned or ingame yet? its pretty nice with all the tags but some seem missing besides the one I mentioned.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
i tried to view the images with unren but when i try to open them it says wrong format, what can i do?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I just can´t trigger alexi´s ntr scene...i tried like descriped in this thread but it just won´t work..can some one please upload a save game?
Just fiddle with the settings/cheats a bit. She needs pretty high corruption at the very least, I think maybe low Love and high Relationship as well? You need to have had the scene with her and Davide in the basement. Then, just forward through the day until their icons are over the Town Map location icon, and via the town map head to the secret place.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
Just fiddle with the settings/cheats a bit. She needs pretty high corruption at the very least, I think maybe low Love and high Relationship as well? You need to have had the scene with her and Davide in the basement. Then, just forward through the day until their icons are over the Town Map location icon, and via the town map head to the secret place.
low love 30, low relationship 1, full corruption.

Reactions: Fred Asten

Serbakan

Feb 24, 2018
Hello people, i am new here and very happy to meet with you.
I have some problems about navigation to lewdpather home page and download patches from there. Could you please upload these patches to another common download sites such as MEGA,filesupload and etc ? Thank you...

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone share a save from this version before or after the ntr path with alexis in the secret place

WeRLegion

Nov 28, 2017
In the subway i don't trigger any scene for delivering the package on Tuesday or Thursday at 7am or 8am.... why this thing?
I had same problem. Restarted and played without using those alluring cheats, and this time it worked once. But since the first tuesday, I have not been able to trigger any actions in the subway.

Not sure how big problem this is for the story mode. You earn 75$ for each delievery, so as a source of income there exists alternatives. But if it´s important to make the delieveries to get the story progressing, I´m afraid we have a problem.

Reactions: Yves69

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I keep getting stack overflow errors when I enter the club

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He needs to re-code this release with something like a
import sys
sys.setrecursionlimit(10000)
command
Or at least make his variables non gobal

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017

Ok the ntr with alexis worked. Thanks for the help. Is there anthing more than oral?

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
What is the console command for trigger basement event? (I been trying to deliver a package to subway on Tuesday and Thursday between 7-8 AM but I see no option to deliver like before)

Ri0n

Aug 12, 2017
Some pages ago some one pointed out that you need to deliver the first package before you get another one, otherwise it will lock you out. I tried it and that worked, so you have to deliveries one at the time.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes