Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
same here can't unlock basement with date or by delivering packages after the third or forth package I go to subway and the icon is not there :(
I don't have delivered neither one package! I have two of them in my inventory, but the icon in the subway has never appeared!

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
I just can´t trigger alexi´s ntr scene...i tried like descriped in this thread but it just won´t work..can some one please upload a save game?

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
What are all the NTR scenes available for Nicole (Mom). Ive only got the shower scene and down in the basement where you can punish her. Are there anymore?
There's another one when you go on a date with her. Not sure how you trigger it, but right before you enter the bathroom, it gives you an opportunity to split up with her. If you do, you can go down an NTR route.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
those are not in, those are fan art for the patreon's. they COULD be implmented in the future, but as of this moment, as far as we know, they won't be, but they COULD but only one that know's that answer is Saddog.

Reactions: paragon

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
sorry little late to the game but for the first three chars who are the mom and sisters? I got confused when I heard these names and im not sure if there default names are in the game...

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
sorry little late to the game but for the first three chars who are the mom and sisters? I got confused when I heard these names and im not sure if there default names are in the game...
by default it's. Nicole (mother) Alexis (Little sister) Cassandra (older sister) Irina (Cassandra's best friend) MC (main character) default name is Sam.

The intro is for the patreon (not incest fans) so Saddog the creator of the game had to adjust it just so the patreon could be a thing. should be a patch on the opening post that returns them back to siblings etc, SHOULDDDDD still work but don't quote me on that, i haven't used it myself cause im not gonna go full bore into the game modwise until it get's more progress. (basically when MC get's his hands on alexis like the current NTR route THEN LET IT BE KNOWNNN that ass will belong to the symbiote nation!)

Reactions: paragon

sky11

May 29, 2018
is there any console commands for this game?
Yes, page 234
You have to go to folder renpy/common and edit with notepad++ the file 00console.rpy, change on line 108 config.console=False to True, save the file, open the game, press shift+o and the cheats are:

GAME VARIABES
NTR = False / True
incest = False / True
dtime = xxx
day = xxx
money= xxx
giftflowers=
giftchocolate=
giftcondoms=

MOM
momrelationship = xxx
momlove = xxx