fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Since I dont normally use Mega I ended up with a security key also which I have included for you.. Enjoy

!####

###
short explanation, mega uses a two stage access. it works like this: mega.nz/[locker designator]![key], where the key actually unlocks the locker to download it. idealy nobody should be able to access it, but the system itself can determine it so its not as secure as deepnet people would like. probably. the key can be separately shared and is produced from an uploaders individual hashcode that has been determined on account creation.

Reactions: paragon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does the developer come to this thread and if so here is a traceback report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It makes it unplayable because every other click goes to traceback error.

Fred Asten

Jan 31, 2018
Find below the complete list of all images either given out as an extra by Saddog or created by the handfull of artistic souls that haunt this site, wep asked for a copy so you have him to thank for it really :)
Since I dont normally use Mega I ended up with a security key also which I have included for you.. Enjoy

!C0iBOvMW5CG2RlvcGlo-o53JcnXEua19ylSBsnM4mgs

Paragon, is 85161_Nell_02 a new character? Thnx for the posting.

May 31, 2018
Wow, The NTR side of this game is surprisingly good, I really love the ntr scene with mother when you date her. Will the game be update with more ntr story? Or anyone can suggest other games with good ntr like this?

Thank you very much.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Wow, The NTR side of this game is surprisingly good, I really love the ntr scene with mother when you date her. Will the game be update with more ntr story? Or anyone can suggest other games with good ntr like this?

Thank you very much.
The game will be updated with NTR as well as with the other routes. I am not into NTR so cannot suggest you more. However, you should keep an eye on Babysitter for the next release. (not current version.) I am sure NTR fans will be more helpfull than me.

Reactions: 09110212

ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
quick question when its 8pm i get an event at the sleazy wheel but when i go there there's no interaction button so im confused what to do any help would be grateful

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
How do I get the younger sister NTR scene? And how do I progress with the gang? I just get initiated over & over

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How do I get the younger sister NTR scene? And how do I progress with the gang? I just get initiated over & over
Deliver the package 5 times and for the sister have a relationship of 5 or lower and just allow her to talk with davide

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
That i remember nell is the dancing girl at the club and the girl that does the topless model shot at the big sisters date, the one the sister hates cause she is a tart?
Oops my bad, Nell is off another game, you use your magic in the game to have sex with her in the stables and on the roofs over the city, cannot quite remember the name of the game but if you wanna try the game I will look it out.

Reactions: Fred Asten

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
Oops my bad, Nell is off another game, you use your magic in the game to have sex with her in the stables and on the roofs over the city, cannot quite remember the name of the game but if you wanna try the game I will look it out.
The more you know~ You ready for the next update brotha! i've a feelin' this one gonna be a gooden!

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Long Live the Princess

Reactions: paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
The more you know~ You ready for the next update brotha! i've a feelin' this one gonna be a gooden!
Their aint been a bad one yet :), and yes very much so but we have a loose timeline so we have a wndow of days, gimme now! :) - Now all we need is Irina in this and I shall be happy!

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes