ZxCamyZx

May 14, 2018
kinda stuck there's a greem square around the town icon and when i press it there's a green icon around the pub so i press it but theres no interaction icon so im confused. any help would be appreciated

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
im sure he will not relese it in 14 - 16 I gues it will be out on 20 same as 0.4.5 on next month on 8/7 not in end of july

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Find below the complete list of all images either given out as an extra by Saddog or created by the handfull of artistic souls that haunt this site, wep asked for a copy so you have him to thank for it really :)
Since I dont normally use Mega I ended up with a security key also which I have included for you.. Enjoy

!C0iBOvMW5CG2RlvcGlo-o53JcnXEua19ylSBsnM4mgs

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Find below the complete list of all images either given out as an extra by Saddog or created by the handfull of artistic souls that haunt this site, wep asked for a copy so you have him to thank for it really :)
Since I dont normally use Mega I ended up with a security key also which I have included for you.. Enjoy

!C0iBOvMW5CG2RlvcGlo-o53JcnXEua19ylSBsnM4mgs

is this graph accorded to pending update?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
okk there were folder with fan art, and author folder, i was asking about author folder, if images inside will be screens in a new update

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
okk there were folder with fan art, and author folder, i was asking about author folder, if images inside will be screens in a new update
So Paragon doesn't lose his marbles allow me to answer for you!

Fan Art created by the fanbase will NOT be in the game to our knowledge.

Author Art is created for the patreon so the people paying Saddog money get freebies to fap too etc. They MAY and im gonna really make sure this word is noted. MAYBE IF SADDOG WISHES IT go into the game, but as FAR AS WE KNOW THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME. But Saddog may flip the script and put them in.

Then obviously the ingame images currently in will be in there..obviously...cause y'know, they already are in the game, sorta a new brainer y'know?

Hope this helped you and anyone else that have related questions~

Reactions: Ri0n and paragon

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Fan is the fan created images, NTR folder is the saddog created ones so far, nothing beyond that, they havent been used yet in the game.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
So Paragon doesn't lose his marbles allow me to answer for you!

Fan Art created by the fanbase will NOT be in the game to our knowledge.

Author Art is created for the patreon so the people paying Saddog money get freebies to fap too etc. They MAY and im gonna really make sure this word is noted. MAYBE IF SADDOG WISHES IT go into the game, but as FAR AS WE KNOW THEY WILL NOT BE IN THE GAME. But Saddog may flip the script and put them in.

Then obviously the ingame images currently in will be in there..obviously...cause y'know, they already are in the game, sorta a new brainer y'know?

Hope this helped you and anyone else that have related questions~
Hey rockinroller you suffering from a font OVERLOAD? :)
upload_2018-7-14_22-50-24.jpeg

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I can't get the alley drug deal to trigger. Very frustrated :FeelsBadMan:
You don't have to, its already done in this version of the game. All you have to do is come into living room in afternoon when Daived is there and star the conversation and he should tell you that you are part of the gang now.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes