Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks ... haven't figured out how to unlock it yet :p
Its form the NTR route, you need to have very low relationship with her and have NTR mode on i think. Then on the date another guy of the gang thanks her to a toiletstall during your date and fucks her. You can spy on them and when he's done with her you can have a go i guess. Saw this in the CG between other NTR content but i am not 100% as i never play the NTR scenes out myself. You can fuck Nicole with high relationship too. She just wont be covered in another mans sperm then :angel:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
having a party with the gang members or visiting with little sister from your room's interaction button.

Arceus125

Jun 1, 2017
The Alexis date scene has become bugged for me i think, i am not able to do the search for her after one time, thus cannot access her ntr scene. i have tried countless times but it directly sends me to the part where she is stuck on the fence. Any solution for this?

DJsona

May 13, 2018
The Alexis date scene has become bugged for me i think, i am not able to do the search for her after one time, thus cannot access her ntr scene. i have tried countless times but it directly sends me to the part where she is stuck on the fence. Any solution for this?
try to edit your save, you can use www saveeditonline com look for variables about alexis's date put 0 for reset.
for exemple :
adate 1/0 : (1)
adatedavide 1/0 : (1)
adatehide : (9)

Reactions: Arceus125

Arceus125

Jun 1, 2017
try to edit your save, you can use www saveeditonline com look for variables about alexis's date put 0 for reset.
for exemple :
adate 1/0 : (1)
adatedavide 1/0 : (1)
adatehide : (9)
i couldnt find the commands you have given, but i found an lilsisntr command which i turned to zero, the event occurred in the next date itself, so thank you!

Reactions: DJsona
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes