Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
HELP
I could not solve the little sister.there is no one at the train station for clearing.
looking walkthrough

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Is there a stopping point here, most games have an ending til next up date point but either this does not or I missed something. I believe I hit all the high points I wanted to but the gears are a little worn and maybe it's time to stop til next update. While I really like this game I'm not confident there'll be much Mom and lol sis time coming up but here's hoping.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
what are the reason for relationship stats to go down?

and how do i get presents?
Part of the idea is if you don’t pay attention to the women they loose interest in you so you have to keep talking to them and give them gifts to keep their interest in you up.

You can buy the gifts on the in game phone. It’s in the top right. Click on the shop icon

Reactions: JDJDJD

Akosibatman2

Nov 27, 2017
I can't push through with the part where you're supposed to go to the subway? I checked 7-8am tues and Thursday and nothing. Was that the end of the game?

JDJDJD

Aug 3, 2017
i think this game is pretty good
characters are interesting and its also some kind of urgency or challenge since they might take your girls….grinding is great it doesnt feel like its dragging the game but it actually makes it more interesting since the scenes are very hot and well made. Keep it up guys!

Btw isnt it better if theres a relationship stat cap like 100 or 125? since i got past past 150+ and it doesnt feel like you really have to pay attention or be worried at all.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im looking forward to seeing the update for free since im not a patreon sub but hey ill do my best to report anybugs ingame if I see em for ya keep up the great work :)

Netrom

Dec 20, 2017
When I get to this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get this error-message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IS there a anything, I can do to fix this? (in a way, so that I can see those scenes).
I have tried clicking "Ignore" to the error, but then there comes a new error after that, and a new after that...
and I have also tried with re-installing the game and starting over, but that didn't help.

EDIT: I found solution/reason for the problem..
The problem were, that I not yet had met the redhead at home, before meeting her at the bar.. and thereby not yet given her a name.. so I it is kinda a bug in the game, but one there can be avoided, just don't talk to the two girls in the bar, until meeting the redhead at home.

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes