SyedZ

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know whether you guys know,but there's cheat available in my room of the game.... I'm playing 0.4.1 ... and i cant deliver the red box even once... if someone completed it in v 0.4.1 pls comment how to complete it..
Thanks

DJsona

May 13, 2018
I don't know whether you guys know,but there's cheat available in my room of the game.... I'm playing 0.4.1 ... and i cant deliver the red box even once... if someone completed it in v 0.4.1 pls comment how to complete it..
Thanks
Hi f95's mate, in 0.41 it was bugy for me too, so i edit my save with saveeditonline com. in 0.42 it work perfectly.
but gang member is not implemented yet. end of july is the upgrade of basement event in 0.4.5 plus 2 updates in august too !!! D'ont forget to check the walkthrough, CG and this thread for informations.

SyedZ

Jul 24, 2018
Hi f95's mate, in 0.41 it was bugy for me too, so i edit my save with saveeditonline com. in 0.42 it work perfectly.
but gang member is not implemented yet. end of july is the upgrade of basement event in 0.4.5 plus 2 updates in august too !!! D'ont forget to check the walkthrough, CG and this thread for informations.
thank you pierrovic, since its quite buggy and i cant deliver the red box , i am gonna uninstall the app and download latest version in August as you said,hope the problem gets cleared ..

Reactions: DJsona

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
im confused... i have alexis love (1176,) relationship (22164), corruption (50028) and nothings changed (ntr on) too

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
its not just that its other scenes, outside of ntr. what exactly her corruption limit is until she breaks or whatever. i mean over 50k corruption, lol.
Greetings and what's up everyone! friendly neiborhood symbiote lurking around! To answer your question, 100-150 is the limit. Only thing you can corrupt with bae (Alexis) at this current patch is in the basement and almost pushing her over the edge. BUTTTT alas, she runs off, the NTR route as of this moment has more content (due to it's the 'bad' route, bad if you don't like it, but a route for getting into the gang later (we assume))

So sadly not much you can do with her yet, but soon! hopefully when the side stuff get's completed we can get more 'main' story goodness!

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Greetings and what's up everyone! friendly neiborhood symbiote lurking around! To answer your question, 100-150 is the limit. Only thing you can corrupt with bae (Alexis) at this current patch is in the basement and almost pushing her over the edge. BUTTTT alas, she runs off, the NTR route as of this moment has more content (due to it's the 'bad' route, bad if you don't like it, but a route for getting into the gang later (we assume))

So sadly not much you can do with her yet, but soon! hopefully when the side stuff get's completed we can get more 'main' story goodness!
understandable. but what is a good love/relationship/corruption setting that would push the girls over edge? and idle curiosity, when is next version coming out?

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
support the question when to wait for the update date of release of versions 4.5 tell me ????:teary::tiredface::'(x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
you can't really get rid of him. the goal is to have his bad points greater than his good points (relationship with you). do that and you get the extra scenes after hitting the required love/corrupt points also.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i wonder if in a future update when we will kill the bloke who owns the salon i wonder if we could take it over you know free tanning for your sluts......well not completely free ;)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes