Feb 28, 2018
Are there any cheats we can use to gain money?
Open the file renpy\common\00console.rpy with a text editor.
Search for the line config.console = False
and change it to config.console = True
You can now open the console in the game with Shift + O
Enter the following command:
money += 1000

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
i played the game and must say its the most boring incest game ever . even with ntr turned on (with ntr turned off even more boring)
i dont think it a incest game but more a pimp game
the only thing you do is setting the girls up to get fucked by everyone els but you
you play a loser that only can watch the girls get fucked by everyone and you cant do anything about it

Apr 5, 2018
i played the game and must say its the most boring incest game ever . even with ntr turned on (with ntr turned off even more boring)
i dont think it a incest game but more a pimp game
the only thing you do is setting the girls up to get fucked by everyone els but you
you play a loser that only can watch the girls get fucked by everyone and you cant do anything about it
No offense but then maybe this game isnt for you, its a reason this game has so many replies and ratings because it caters to a specific type of people, you happen to be not one of them so just move on.

Reactions: paragon

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
no offense taken and i dont mind ntr if there is something for the mc too but there isnt anything
this game has great potency and can be a great game if there is more for the mc too and for the players that are not really in to ntr
maybe after a year of updates there wil be more for the mc (if you can get rit of the guy's) and i will take a look at it again
but for now its just grinding for love/corrption points and watching girls get fucked (not by the mc)

Reactions: Nuadu

derkwan

Aug 29, 2017
You can already fuck the mom and the big sister. Maybe you should just git gud.
While this is true, I think his original point is valid. Right now the game is skewed heavily to NTR content, and there just aren't that many H scenes for the MC. Some people might be okay with that, some might not be.

Yes, the MC can be with the mom and big sis 1 time each under very specific conditions. How many ways can the mom get NTR'd, 5? How about the big sister? 2-3? Or little sister? 3-4? It's no comparison.

Reactions: Valoryn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
MC fucks fails in comparison to NTR fucks not only in quantity but also in quality. This is the most pathetic MC ever... so helpless so pitiful. The game design started this way. Not complaining as it is unique in its own way. Hopefully this is not the full concept of the game and that the MC gets better in manipulation and fucking.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Soo......update today?
Appearently not ...

Hello everyone,

sadly it happened again. I'll miss this month planned release date again. The main reason for it is this years hot summer, my attic apartment and some lost render batches because of it. There are very much long scenes in the update so it'll have many, many images. I need to re-render around 60%, only the NTR stuff worked correctly. But I don't want to make this update NTR-only.

So I'll make this like I did on another update before, everyone who pledged $5 or more on July will get Update 0.4.5 on patreon for free and then you can decide to rejoin for Update 0.5 on end of August.

Because I have to wait now for the rendering I'll put the planned UI-changes for the first august update in this one too.
So the new planned release date will be around the 10th of august (or sooner). I'll set it this late so I can be sure I won't have to delay it again.

Greetings,
a very sorry saddog

T

Tony_Stark

Appearently not ...

Hello everyone,

sadly it happened again. I'll miss this month planned release date again. The main reason for it is this years hot summer, my attic apartment and some lost render batches because of it. There are very much long scenes in the update so it'll have many, many images. I need to re-render around 60%, only the NTR stuff worked correctly. But I don't want to make this update NTR-only.

So I'll make this like I did on another update before, everyone who pledged $5 or more on July will get Update 0.4.5 on patreon for free and then you can decide to rejoin for Update 0.5 on end of August.

Because I have to wait now for the rendering I'll put the planned UI-changes for the first august update in this one too.
So the new planned release date will be around the 10th of august (or sooner). I'll set it this late so I can be sure I won't have to delay it again.

Greetings,
a very sorry saddog
again kissing with MC, but every other mele is gonna fuck her so hard, like always, heh :happyblush

T

Tony_Stark

the problem is the non-ntr scenes are quite lame save for the mom date on the corruption route. the best fucks are in the ntr route. this game is like saying: you (the MC) are so lame that even if you succeed in keeping all the girls to yourself, the other guys fucks girls waaaayyyy better than you could. so in a way, it'll piss you off to no end.
MC fucks fails in comparison to NTR fucks not only in quantity but also in quality.
i love ntr and stuff, but this is obvious true

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes