IBeCrazy

Dec 16, 2017
Hi there im kind of stuck and im not sure what to do exactly. I downloaded the mod and reading through the messages i think that may have been why im unable to progress and join the "gang" im stuck in an endless loop of doing this singular mission that they just keep saying hey this is how you get into the "gang"... so i was like okay and i deleted the whole thing including any related files to The Tyrant because any attempts at just redoing a fresh start wasnt working. But even after deleting ALL the files related to the game and i even did a search in every possible folder where i place my fun games it still somehow links to my old files and even when starting a new game and checking the game folder to make sure there are no saves present it still somehow finds these files that dont freaking exist! I keep being forced into this endless loop of a singular mission and i can never progress...

The reason I'm posting this is in the hopes it has nothing to do with the save files and perhaps its something else that someone can help me out with. I have a brand new fresh redownloaded copy of 4.2 so if anyone can give me a walk-through about how to get out of this loop hell i would be FOREVER GRATEFUL.

DJsona

May 13, 2018
But even after deleting ALL the files related to the game and i even did a search in every possible folder where i place my fun games it still somehow links to my old files and even when starting a new game and checking the game folder to make sure there are no saves present it still somehow finds these files that dont freaking exist!
like many other renpy game, your saves are located in ----> Appdata, Roming, Renpy, The tyrant. (win7)
juste delete or rename to make a fresh start.

IBeCrazy

Dec 16, 2017
like many other renpy game, your saves are located in ----> Appdata, Roming, Renpy, The tyrant. (win7)
juste delete or rename to make a fresh start.
Ooooooooooo sorry..!!! I never actually knew that hahaha ... so I wasn’t ever really deleted them all haha. Thank you!

Reactions: DJsona

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
thank you pierrovic, since its quite buggy and i cant deliver the red box , i am gonna uninstall the app and download latest version in August as you said,hope the problem gets cleared ..
Dont know if its already mentioned but you cant deliver the red box if you have more than 1 in your bag. If you have 2 or more,the event will not trigger.

Reactions: SyedZ

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
ooh..so how can i remove excess boxes...if there's a chance?
I am sorry,i cant help you else but saying that i used one of my previous saves where i had only one red box in the inventory when i encountered the same problem you had.

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a list/of sorts for love/relationship/corruption points to unlock events? how many to open?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I like this game.. but i dont support it because like 70% of the content is NTR and i simply despise it lol.. I think i will have to come back after like 4 months at least so i can check up some good progress.

waiting for an update only for ntr content is the real deal breaker for me.

But the guy really knows what he is doing.. game is very well done.

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a list/of sorts for love/relationship/corruption points to unlock events? how many to open?
There is a “walkthrough” that was uploaded some pages back that has that info. It used to be on the first post but isn’t anymore for some reason

Short version of max values for 4.1
NTR:
To trigger NTR events you need a relationship with 5 or less points. (Not all NTR events listed below).
Nicole
Love events (max. points needed to access all content): 80 Corruption events: 60
Cassandra
Love events: 50 Corruption events: 70
Alexis
Love events: 30 Corruption events: 100
Irina
Love events: 5 Corruption events: 5

Reactions: paragon

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
question: how to trigger irina fitness and shower scene?

saw them in the images folder but i cant unlock it in the game. any tips?

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
There is a “walkthrough” that was uploaded some pages back that has that info. It used to be on the first post but isn’t anymore for some reason

Short version of max values for 4.1
NTR:
To trigger NTR events you need a relationship with 5 or less points. (Not all NTR events listed below).
Nicole
Love events (max. points needed to access all content): 80 Corruption events: 60
Cassandra
Love events: 50 Corruption events: 70
Alexis
Love events: 30 Corruption events: 100
Irina
Love events: 5 Corruption events: 5
The walkthrough address is in the sig :)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I like this game.. but i dont support it because like 70% of the content is NTR and i simply despise it lol.. I think i will have to come back after like 4 months at least so i can check up some good progress.
as long as you don't activate hard ntr mode, you can easily avoid ntr scenes. the problem is the non-ntr scenes are quite lame save for the mom date on the corruption route. the best fucks are in the ntr route. this game is like saying: you (the MC) are so lame that even if you succeed in keeping all the girls to yourself, the other guys fucks girls waaaayyyy better than you could. so in a way, it'll piss you off to no end.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hi folks! Just rediscovered the game, I forgot how fuckin hot the Mom is in this game! One of the most gorgeous models out there, imho. So I also decided to support the dude on P4treon with five bucks and there I noticed this creator also did The Legacy, with this absolutely stunning pale white redhead girl. Awesome!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
as long as you don't activate hard ntr mode, you can easily avoid ntr scenes. the problem is the non-ntr scenes are quite lame save for the mom date on the corruption route. the best fucks are in the ntr route. this game is like saying: you (the MC) are so lame that even if you succeed in keeping all the girls to yourself, the other guys fucks girls waaaayyyy better than you could. so in a way, it'll piss you off to no end.
lol i had not "unfortunate issues" on the non NTR route... its good soo far.. it just lacks content, ESPECIALLY on the love route. But its REALLY well done.

Just hope the game gets more of it.. If it gets like 50% content that would be amazing... but even 40% would be cool.. i doubt it, but oh well.. lol

Reactions: lazycodemonkey

swextal

May 7, 2018
Ooooooooooo sorry..!!! I never actually knew that hahaha ... so I wasn’t ever really deleted them all haha. Thank you!
Another tip is to use for example total commander instead of the windows file manager. Windows is quite lousy when you have once started to use TC (or Midnight Commander in Linux/*nix/*bsd, DiskMaster on Amiga etc). And also throw that crappy built in file search that never gives anything working and replace it with everything. (Yes, the software´s name is Everything).

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Whatever I do i'm stuck in the endless "deliver package" loop...
I've tried only focusing on the job as suggested elsewhere in this thread, didn't work.
Deleted all my saves and tried again, didn't work.
Each time I go down to the cellar and "punish" the mother of the house, and the day after the two guys are sitting in the couch saying "good job man!!" and then I'm off to the cellar again! :(

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Whatever I do i'm stuck in the endless "deliver package" loop...
I've tried only focusing on the job as suggested elsewhere in this thread, didn't work.
Deleted all my saves and tried again, didn't work.
Each time I go down to the cellar and "punish" the mother of the house, and the day after the two guys are sitting in the couch saying "good job man!!" and then I'm off to the cellar again! :(
That’s where the current cellar content ends.

Reactions: t727
3.50 star(s) 120 Votes