SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
HAHAHA. The dad from this game is fucking killing me. Dude is hilarious with his stupid ass face.

"That's my son."

I can't.

Reactions: cleanfeel

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
So! This is quite nice to say the least! some spelling errors here or there however! it was still hella nice! For those looking for more details there's gonna be more info in the spoiler~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
The OP here really needs to mention that if you choose no NTR, then you miss like 75% of the scenes. What a waste of time this was.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
is it possible to completely bypass NTR . if you leave it on?
Yes, unless you trigger Hard-NTR mode which you can do from your room. Also, you've got choices to make, you need to allow it to happen, but you can always refuse to allow it. NTR is enabled per character and can be disabled again too.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Kinda enjoyed the NTR so far. I only like NTR if the protagonist isn't completely shut out of the sex, meaning more than just watching. If I turn little sister into an NTR slut, I want her to sleep around with myself AND others while I watch.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Kinda enjoyed the NTR so far. I only like NTR if the protagonist isn't completely shut out of the sex, meaning more than just watching. If I turn little sister into an NTR slut, I want her to sleep around with myself AND others while I watch.
thats actually pretty reasonable :D

Reactions: Darth Sidious

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Could someone link the old walkthrough that has the rest of the game? The new one just talks about new content and this game always forces me to start from the beginning.

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
Is anyone able to access the basement again with Nicole(non-NTR)?
Once I do a non-NTR basement event with Nicole I can't access the basement again with her, she can only stay on the lounge. I just use cheats to +- relationship for NTR/non-NTR stuff on the same save so I figure that might be causing it to glitch out.

The NTR route with Nicole is repeating just fine (assuming it's the one scene). I also don't understand how the Alexis basement stuff is supposed to trigger, I only know of the "Alexis Basement" button in the MC's room.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Tyrant [v0.4.5] [Saddoggames] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 2.85GB

Download PC (481MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANK YOU!!!! :)

3.50 star(s) 120 Votes