Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
search fp95zone.com for unren.bat thread. There should be download link with manual how to use it

Edit:
Thanks!

But I remember that you also needs specific codes to input into the developer console for this game (Like Nicolelove#100 or AlexisCorruption#50 or something.) I haven't played this for a long while and I can remember that someone posted most of the console commands for this somewhere, any idea?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Saddog has uploaded a new patch -

I attached a new script file wich fixes two bugs:
1. a bug which won't let you repeat Nicole's basement event
2. a bug which crashes the game, when you do Nicole's fitness event without meeting Miranda before
Just copy the file in the game folder and overwrite the old one
Are you sure it's right file? There is nothing new... Basement remains locked.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You have to rename the downloaded file to "scripts.rpa".
Of course I did so. I quit the game, and releoaded save.Only problem might be it was after I was denied first time. I will test if this works with save before first entrance in basement.

EDIT:
Result is still the same.

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
Saddog has uploaded a new patch -

I attached a new script file wich fixes two bugs:
1. a bug which won't let you repeat Nicole's basement event
2. a bug which crashes the game, when you do Nicole's fitness event without meeting Miranda before
Just copy the file in the game folder and overwrite the old one
Just be aware it forces you to repeat Alexis' basement scene with Davide if you select "show yourself" and you'll get stuck in a loop until you choose "watch them secretly".
I'm referring to the new basement event that triggers while you sleep and not the one you start from your room.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Today I played The Tyrant (unmoded) again after a few months. I was very disappointed in the little amount of content it's been added since 3.5, the ever-growing list of spelling and grammar mistakes, the bugs, the lack of story and character consistency and, most importantly, the the utter sabotage against the NTR experience.

Even though I clearly marked that I was in favor of NTR at the beginning of the game and chose hard difficulty (why the hell did saddog get rid of hard-ntr?), I have to avoid talking to anyone in order to keep the relationships at the ridiculous low amount necessary to "trigger" NTR scenes. Once I'm in one of those scenes, I have to explicitly say that I'm in favor of NTR (which is a paradox) once again, sometimes even twice! And then, given the (lame) fuck buddies dialog, I get something much more akin to swinging than being cuckolded.

But that's not all. Trying to advance the skeletal plot there is in the game, I have to grind love points (because corruption options equal being an alpha asshole that beats the point of NTR) while taking care NOT to trigger sexual scenes with Nicole and Cassandra because, for some fucking reason, flipping your dick to your mother and sister in a supposedly NTR game and loving playthrough does not require the player approval (as opposite of NTR scenes). Furthermore, in some scenes, not having ANY relationship point with a character doesn't stop you from explicit couple-like sexual content.

So, in my opinion, as good as this game's premise and characters sound on paper for an NTR fan, its implementation is so terrible that the game experience ends up suffering more from it than from all its technical issues.

I'm going to give a chance to Heartlessnobody95's DarkWolfMod once he updates it to the new version as my last hope of having any fun with The Tyrant.

T

Tony_Stark

ok, we know that mother don't take drugs, she is just dirty slut, and that double cuckold scene in the basement was amazing :heartcoveredeyes: :eazyHype:

gorgone

Sep 28, 2017
still crash in gym -> new blonde woman

While running game code:
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in __instancecheck__

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks!

But I remember that you also needs specific codes to input into the developer console for this game (Like Nicolelove#100 or AlexisCorruption#50 or something.) I haven't played this for a long while and I can remember that someone posted most of the console commands for this somewhere, any idea?

Man, at least PLEASE try to search this...

A

anongambia12345

Do anyone have a save file for getting down in the basement with Nicole (Not NTR)? I'm accepted as a gangmember but the scene at 10 P.M still acts out like I'm not.

Feb 28, 2018
The new basement scenes seem to be buggy. I started a new game and I can freely walk into the basement and they call me a "higher gang member" even though I'm not a gang member at all.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I give it another try after few months/versions, despite it is a WIP and i'm fully aware it demands time, events feels so random.

I mean i start a new game and got a fitness scene (with bugs as mentioned above..) and then i continue with the old events...but in a whole there's no sense of story, it's all over the place. You trigger events with stats but some can be before others and makes it a mess as the dialogues does not match.
Feels like you read a dvd with the random chapters on.

Anyway, WIP so gonna wait another few months to give another shot.

ekpptnet

May 1, 2018
Whatever I do i'm stuck in the endless "deliver package" loop...
I've tried only focusing on the job as suggested elsewhere in this thread, didn't work.
Deleted all my saves and tried again, didn't work.
Each time I go down to the cellar and "punish" the mother of the house, and the day after the two guys are sitting in the couch saying "good job man!!" and then I'm off to the cellar again! :(
Console code for the packages
try jobsdone=X or jobdone=x

Codes for the Gang
gangmemberaccept = 0

3.50 star(s) 118 Votes